ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

heres the group shots somethings still going on with uploads I cant only do one at a time I try to do more but only 1 at a time going through

DSC035472.JPG

DSC035482.JPG

DSC035491.JPG

DSC035581.JPG

DSC035632.JPG

DSC035642.JPG

DSC035654.JPG

DSC035672.JPG

Very nice as always Chronic!

Looks your perpetual flow is moving along nicely!

How long before you will know if your colloidal silver will work or not? I have a lead on a harlequin cutting and they are not easy to get so, having a good way to preserve the genetics would be clutch. Will you be doing a quick guide to CS when you figure it out?

Amazing stuff Cron, my personal favourite white widow she looks amazing. Also I gotta say your grow looks more and more professional very organized, man if u ever open your dispensary its gonna rock, heck If you open I give my word that I go visit and sample your meds and get to see Hawaii for the first time.

I'm always so jealous when I come by your journal! Beautiful plants, lovely set up and all in the location that is NUMBER 1 on my holiday destinations list.
You should post pictures of of the land too!

But yeah beautiful looking babies my friend :circle-of-love:

Monsters! Great update

:thanks: Smurf

Very nice as always Chronic!

Looks your perpetual flow is moving along nicely!

How long before you will know if your colloidal silver will work or not? I have a lead on a harlequin cutting and they are not easy to get so, having a good way to preserve the genetics would be clutch. Will you be doing a quick guide to CS when you figure it out?

Thanks Sweet
a good journal to follow for fem seeds is toker69 hes using one of those new lights that ice/BID and jandre are using those intelligent grow lights but its a cs fem seed journal and hes quite successful at it that kinda where im getting my info from mostly but also from BID cs making thread also
the one thing tho im only using 30 ppm toker uses it at 48ppm and it works

Amazing stuff Cron, my personal favourite white widow she looks amazing. Also I gotta say your grow looks more and more professional very organized, man if u ever open your dispensary its gonna rock, heck If you open I give my word that I go visit and sample your meds and get to see Hawaii for the first time.

:thanks:Dani im gonna give it one hell of a run to try and get a spot

Awesome update man.:thumb:

All the plants are looking great, the Chemdog & OG...:yummy:
Have a good week brotha.;)

Thanks man and thanks for Dropping in you have yourself a Great week too :thumb:

I'm always so jealous when I come by your journal! Beautiful plants, lovely set up and all in the location that is NUMBER 1 on my holiday destinations list.
You should post pictures of of the land too!

But yeah beautiful looking babies my friend :circle-of-love:

thanks man you don't have to be jealous theres a lot of great growers here and only one way to get there is to do it :thumb:
maybe ill get some view pics up on OMM's off topic thread

What is that plant in front middle with large fans?, I would love to see that grown as an 8-10 foot long season monster, I bet would have fan leaves bigger then my head.

its the White Widow but it doesn't have the biggest fan leaves of any plants I grew so far
I think bubba kush had the biggest so far it was huge

I have a really hard time keeping up on the more popular journals. You, my friend, are popular.

I have around 20 personal friends at the moment va-caying in your area. Spring has sprung in my corner of Washington State, though we had a bad freezing rain episode last early May.

My point is, what happened to the shot of your foot in the flip flop? I don't have a fetish, but I thought that was your signature.

For the record, you will never see my feet. I just thought it was like a cool catch phrase.

I have a really hard time keeping up on the more popular journals. You, my friend, are popular.

I have around 20 personal friends at the moment va-caying in your area. Spring has sprung in my corner of Washington State, though we had a bad freezing rain episode last early May.

My point is, what happened to the shot of your foot in the flip flop? I don't have a fetish, but I thought that was your signature.

For the record, you will never see my feet. I just thought it was like a cool catch phrase.

lol

I only realized after I finished taking my pics I had so much to do this past weekend I wasn't thinking about the foot just finishing what I had to do
its actually why I added the intermission pics with the hand and the little one hitter pipe since I already had that in the folder :rofl:

edit

oh yea Thank You very much :Namaste: :high-five:

Looking great!... the f'ing thing won't let me rep yet

Thanks Chronic and BuckShot...

Reps to both....

It was a discussion on one of the other journals and I thought that 12" was way to close.

Glad to know that I could get a bit closer but not gonna get closer then 18".

Renegade

Morning Chronic and all..

Just a quick update regarding the LED. Lowered it to 15" and plant is fine. Will lower it to 12" tonight and monitor. Pics tomorrow after res change out.

Renegade

Back
Top Bottom