ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Your work looks great, Buddy. It better, since you are a carpenter! :ganjamon::party:

Thanks Buddy :thumb:

Good day Cronically great friend,, an grower of fine green Buds that make dreams happen an the ill well :thumb: I thought I would just pop that in before you put your update :goodjob: in anticipation of a great update and have the very best of days to you and you family :circle-of-love:

Happy Munchday Brother Jaga
Great Week to you and Padma as well ill get to the update before I sleep I think lol
may actually end up tomorrow morning I still have to sort through the pics
ah what the hell maybe ill get her done tonight

Let me know if you get her done tonight . then I will get my Monster trimmed up tonight or this morning for me done lol. i was putting my work off

ok ill do it tonight hell ill do it right now lol

here we go
ok were gonna get rolling with caramel the damn thing sucked balls well
not every seed grows a healthy great plant this one was kinda weak so it was replaced in the hydro with the unknown clone and caramel is now in a cup of soil

DSC034843.JPG

DSC034904.JPG

see how sad the roots are after 2 weeks I don't normally see this sad of growth on the roots after 2 weeks

DSC034994.JPG

so here it is now in soil

DSC035004.JPG

well let her go and see what happens theres growology step 1 mixed into the soil

ok lets go to the unknown clone that took caramelos place

DSC034915.JPG

DSC034923.JPG

ok lets move on to the chemdog clone

DSC034475.JPG

DSC034484.JPG

DSC034495.JPG

DSC034504.JPG

DSC034513.JPG

DSC034524.JPG

DSC034534.JPG

DSC034545.JPG

DSC034672.JPG

on to white widow

DSC034403.JPG

DSC034414.JPG

DSC034423.JPG

DSC034443.JPG

DSC034452.JPG

DSC034461.JPG

ok Xtina

DSC034623.JPG

DSC034633.JPG

DSC034643.JPG

DSC034653.JPG

DSC034691.JPG

DSC034702.JPG

ok OGK X GDP

DSC034553.JPG

DSC034563.JPG

DSC034573.JPG

DSC034584.JPG

DSC034592.JPG

DSC034603.JPG

DSC034613.JPG

ok im gonna put the rest on a new post so I don't go over the 50
cause I lost count I know im not near 50 yet but right when I reach the end I don't wanna start figuring out where I went over

Man I guess I will have to put in work this morning before hitting the sack its only 4:36am still got time before birds start chirping lol . Sweet set up. Root looked so small and sad. I felt bad for the little bugger. You all have a good one I am off to farming. Happy Growing

ok the rest

lets start out with the pacman family

DSC034751.JPG

DSC034771.JPG

DSC034783.JPG

DSC034792.JPG

DSC034943.JPG

on to moms

had some major clearing to do

DSC034811.JPG

DSC034822.JPG

DSC034833.JPG

DSC034853.JPG

DSC034862.JPG

DSC034872.JPG

DSC034882.JPG

DSC034893.JPG

DSC034965.JPG

DSC034976.JPG

ok the clones or cuttings whatever its late :rofl:

DSC034762.JPG

DSC034954.JPG

DSC035016.JPG

DSC035025.JPG

ok some group shots

DSC034663.JPG

DSC034682.JPG

DSC034712.JPG

DSC034722.JPG

DSC034732.JPG

DSC034741.JPG

DSC034935.JPG

DSC034984.JPG

ok last but not least the cs project

DSC034802.JPG

DSC035033.JPG

DSC035045.JPG

DSC035054.JPG

okee dokee all done for now time to sleep catch you all on the flip side Aloha people

Let me know if you get her done tonight . then I will get my Monster trimmed up tonight or this morning for me done lol. i was putting my work off

I decided to git her done lol

Nice breeder box Chronic.:thumb:
Are you planning on venting?
How do you plan on filtering the pollen and keeping it from contaminating your other girl's?

im not worried about it im not running any fan in there if any pollen does come off I aint worried about it I doubt itll put off like a regular male which I did have before in a box lol well see how it works out and iff I have to isolate it better

Your post is waiting in the OFF Topic. I did it for you.

eh?

Cronic, I noticed on XTina that all the leaf tips appear to be tan. What's the deal with that? I had started to see that with a male I threw out before (not for the tanning tips but for being male).
I'm just curious of what cause's this.

Aloha Chronic, nice update brotha.
The plants are looking healthy (except for that 1 runt).
I'm getting so freakin' excited, only 5 more days until, harvest for me.:high-five:

sweet. awesome canopy control this time around. I wouldn't start spraying that plant until you see flowers.

Cronic, I noticed on XTina that all the leaf tips appear to be tan. What's the deal with that? I had started to see that with a male I threw out before (not for the tanning tips but for being male).
I'm just curious of what cause's this.

the tips are nute burns what is it from what I understand is pretty much putting the plant on its limit of nutrient uptake
its all accidental I don't use a ec meter so im not real sure of the ppm's that one is literally going by the schedule on the sheet
my other plants are using a organic nutes, schedule which if I see the plants can take more I give it more than the feed schedule
I try to push it if I can but for me its all by feel or instinct one day ill buy a ec meter and see whats really going on :rofl:

Feminized Seed project! Interesting stuff Cron.

Great looking gals man, you sure know how to keep em happy.

Thanks Dani as for the fem seed project im just following a trail that others have already blazed :thumb:

Aloha Chronic, nice update brotha.
The plants are looking healthy (except for that 1 runt).
I'm getting so freakin' excited, only 5 more days until, harvest for me.:high-five:

im gonna chop XTina today its probably gonna give me just over an oz dry
Great day to you Stealth

sweet. awesome canopy control this time around. I wouldn't start spraying that plant until you see flowers.

ah the plants aren't that tall is all it is they are shorter growing plants lol
the chemdog clone had to be super cropped yesterday its taller than the ww already lol actually the tallest plant in there now

Aloha and Good Day my brother! :passitleft:

Aloha Brotha Thanks For dropping by

ANd a Great and Happy Munchday to all :circle-of-love:

the tips are nute burns what is it from what I understand is pretty much putting the plant on its limit of nutrient uptake
its all accidental I don't use a ec meter so im not real sure of the ppm's that one is literally going by the schedule on the sheet
my other plants are using a organic nutes, schedule which if I see the plants can take more I give it more than the feed schedule
I try to push it if I can but for me its all by feel or instinct one day ill buy a ec meter and see whats really going on :rofl:
:thanks:

Good subject for discussion, Cron once you harvest your seeds, what type of test do you run on them to see if they are feminized?

I have never done this before but it is suppose to be when you reverse a female to create male flowers
the pollen from those flowers will give feminized seeds
but be also aware that there is no 100% method for feminized seeds its why when you do buy fem seeds theres a little notation that says
theres a slim chance of getting a male
but once I am able to make some fem seeds the only way for sure is to grow them out and check the consistency of females to males

I have never done this before but it is suppose to be when you reverse a female to create male flowers
the pollen from those flowers will give feminized seeds
but be also aware that there is no 100% method for feminized seeds its why when you do buy fem seeds theres a little notation that says
theres a slim chance of getting a male
but once I am able to make some fem seeds the only way for sure is to grow them out and check the consistency of females to males

So Im not so far from the right path with what Im doing, aren't I..? The only bad thing about colloidal silver is that the plant is pretty much garbage after harvesting the seeds... you can't smoke it.

One thing I have noticed about my seeds, the more stressed plants are showing male bananas at the very bottom, after reading and reading I kinda resigned to the fact that Cannabis will always have the ability to hermie in case of emergency in order to survive, so a pure female Cannabis strain looks genetically impossible. Either way Cannabis genetics is kinda over my head.

Good vibes on your project Bro, I hope we can share some information :D

So Im not so far from the right path with what Im doing, aren't I..? The only bad thing about colloidal silver is that the plant is pretty much garbage after harvesting the seeds... you can't smoke it.

One thing I have noticed about my seeds, the more stressed plants are showing male bananas at the very bottom, after reading and reading I kinda resigned to the fact that Cannabis will always have the ability to hermie in case of emergency in order to survive, so a pure female Cannabis strain looks genetically impossible. Either way Cannabis genetics is kinda over my head.

Good vibes on your project Bro, I hope we can share some information :D

Thanks Dani I don't know what the difference is but as far as natural hermie is concerned that is something you don't want
as opposed to forced sex change if a plant hermies early in flower you don't want to keep that particular line of genetics as it will
always hermie about the same time from what I understand
but as I also understand a lot of feminized seeds will show a few nanners late in to bloom
ive seen this on nycd it produced no pollen and no seeds
so it all depends

Thanks Dani I don't know what the difference is but as far as natural hermie is concerned that is something you don't want
as opposed to forced sex change if a plant hermies early in flower you don't want to keep that particular line of genetics as it will
always hermie about the same time from what I understand
but as I also understand a lot of feminized seeds will show a few nanners late in to bloom
ive seen this on nycd it produced no pollen and no seeds
so it all depends

This is where I get lost... lol. So you say there is hermie gens and there is induced hermie?? I kinda figured they are all genetically capable to hermie, this particular genetic mutation can be triggered by a force exterior to the plant "stress". One form of stress is chemical by using colloidal silver, or nut stress, climate conditions stress the plant also... The thing I find challenging is trying to find that one Genotype that is so resilient that you can breed it again and again and so on until you make it slim to none the % of potential hermie. I need to keep reading... Key word: Ethylene

Back
Top Bottom