ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Jaga I am president of the screw up club so at least we are in good company....:love:
High Cronic :passitleft:... Must be something in the air cause my feet made it in my pics today too....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise
My favourite grower girl:rollit::passitleft: Granted I havent been by your place for a while BUT how could you be the president, you have one hell of a lovely grow on the go:thumb: as soon as I get chance now im gonna pop over an take a look :circle-of-love:

you should post this in the thread ranting and talking about feet in pics funny shit.
i can't seem to find that thread

lol i didn't realize there was one besides here lol :rofl:

I inadvertently got my feet in a few pics we were just talking about it. The way I see it is at least my gut isnt so big that I cant get them in the shot. haha. I go about 240 but trying to get to under 200 actually.

main thing is you can see your feet amongst other things :rofl:

mr. cronic,
Gotta stop around and see how you`re doing and to say hi. So hi and how ya doing ol`friend.

hey Yooper Thanks for dropping in all i can say is at least it isn't worse than it is lol im ok man

Don`t know what happened above with the last post. Leave it to me to screw it up.
Almost forgot again. Congrats, congrats my good man. Well deserved too.

thanks Yooper :thanks:
oh btw did you fall asleep on the enter key? i had a lot of backspacing to do to clear it lol

Views: 41,008 wow man much respect. The foot thing going on is some real funny sh!t. Bring a tear to my eye laughing so freaking hard. Now you know you got to paint your toe nails now lol.

naw i dont do that maybe ill have my wife stick her foot in there for me :rofl:

Sure glad your on 420 yooper.......between the two of us we screw up things pretty good.

:thumb:

Oh man haha I'm tearing up.

:rofl:

Hey PC
that is proper cheese mate:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::winkyface::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:CHEESE get it :reading420magazine::rollit::ganjamon::circle-of-love:

Hey OMM you think you screw up just look at my last 3 autos messed up totally completely screwed
Have a great Weedsday pal hugs an lots of peace an love mixed in with a few spoonfuls of the Dr Grinspoon
the very best of days Pal:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:

Sorry I got everybody thinking that's YOUR foot! :tokin:

yea i think one person realized it was yours lol maybe more but im trying to be pessimistic :rofl:

Aloha Brotha :thumb:

beautiful nug.
well done C.H.

Thank You EC :thanks:

Jaga I am president of the screw up club so at least we are in good company....:love:
High Cronic :passitleft:... Must be something in the air cause my feet made it in my pics today too....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise ill go see your foot tomorrow when i catch up to subs lol

High Dennise
My favourite grower girl:rollit::passitleft: Granted I havent been by your place for a while BUT how could you be the president, you have one hell of a lovely grow on the go:thumb: as soon as I get chance now im gonna pop over an take a look :circle-of-love:

:thumb:

Cronically great day to you my Cronic green Guru Ji
so where have you screwed up I must of missed it :reading420magazine:,,,,im gonna read back a bit best of days to you bud:cheer:

Same to you Brotha and Good Vibes to you and Padma :circle-of-love:

Thanks for Dropping by everyone :circle-of-love: you all make this a fun place especially your feets :rofl:

Good morning weed Brotha. Hope you don't get too cold. :cheesygrinsmiley: Make sure you keep your girls warm. Have a good day.

OH cronic where are you?? :cheesygrinsmiley: Here's my weekly grow for you Brotha. I fertilized for the first time the other night with Earth Juice Sea Blast Grow and they are liking it. They were starting to show signs of needing a lift.

0403141614.jpg
0403141614a.jpg
0403141615a.jpg

OH cronic where are you?? :cheesygrinsmiley: Here's my weekly grow for you Brotha. I fertilized for the first time the other night with Earth Juice Sea Blast Grow and they are liking it. They were starting to show signs of needing a lift.

0403141614.jpg
0403141614a.jpg
0403141615a.jpg

Damn thats so green. They glow in the dark huh.

That's one sea of green you got there Bill.

Thanks guys. It's filling the tent up that's for sure.

Good morning weed Brotha. Hope you don't get too cold. :cheesygrinsmiley: Make sure you keep your girls warm. Have a good day.

Hey Brotha Bee well Im just a little occupied been watching my 4 yr old lol
Have a Great weekend and im more worried about OMM getting cold I prefer it a bit on the cooler side

0403141614.jpg
0403141614a.jpg
0403141615a.jpg

Hey Brotha Great Update everything looks nice and happy and the tent is full :thumb:

Thanks guys. It's filling the tent up that's for sure.

I second that

Bemmer that's about the prettiest thing I have seen all day.....:green_heart:
Hideho Cronic..:passitleft:....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise Have a Great Weekend :high-five::circle-of-love:

Gorgeous plants Bill! That makes me slightly envious :)

And Aloha to You Brother Hoggy! :circle-of-love:

Hey Brotha Relaxed Hope you have a Great Weekend :high-five::circle-of-love:

so I made my little area ripped down some 1x2 made a little frame covered it with cardboard now I have my little area to do my cs project
the first 2 I put into 12/12 almost a week now so im gonna procure some cs and start spraying a 3rd clone and stick it in there with them
its on the same side as the ac at the back of my tent so its a cool area not worried about how how itll get with the 2 t-8 flouro fixtures
post pics later

Back
Top Bottom