ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

amazing trichs coverage Cronic, and i love the digital device too...
i really need to grab one like this, do you please have a link to purchase it? Pm me if it is better not to spell a non-sponsoring brand in your thread.
thanx in advance M8.
i wish you enjoy a nice green day.

Nice nug Chronic ;) :thumb:
Enjoy your easter!

:thanks: Away

amazing trichs coverage Cronic, and i love the digital device too...
i really need to grab one like this, do you please have a link to purchase it? Pm me if it is better not to spell a non-sponsoring brand in your thread.
thanx in advance M8.
i wish you enjoy a nice green day.

amazon man they have em for like 30-40 bucks up to 70 bucks
don't buy the expensive one its the same as the cheap one as far as the peripheral goes
don't know if the cheap one comes with any software the expensive one came with a software cd
wow big deal lol but yea off there you can find it

As always everything is looking good Cronic :bravo:

:thanks: Jax

Happy Good Friday Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise Happy FreeWeed day :circle-of-love:

chron, LMK if u don't want this trespass pic-post here, I have NP pulling it off,:thanks:

I was hoping you guys are familiar with what I think is a simple cal/mag issue, just minor "light patches" on large shade leaves have returned.

I read epsom salts is one way to help cure. Nutes are D&S #2 (420 sponsor) Dogett & Simpson 20-5-10 ph 5.9 coco medium.

All I got today was a reply w/ that leaf chart pic, I chuckled at that help!, thanks chron & pro-chronies here:thumb:
P417blemish.jpg

:circle-of-love:

I'm going with Cronic on the P deficiency diagnosis.

they are more wired usb «-loupe-» than microscope but are enough for the use we need.
i’ll order one next month to check trichs correctly.

I just ordered one! Thanks to this discussion :high-five:

Should be here Monday :)

Thanks dudes!

Yeah I been meaning to get one for awhile now. The pictures that you (chronic) and king John put up with this mini USB cams are amazing.
Good going, great garden, have a great weekend

they are more wired usb «-loupe-» than microscope but are enough for the use we need.
i'll order one next month to check trichs correctly.

I just ordered one! Thanks to this discussion :high-five:

Should be here Monday :)

Thanks dudes!

Yeah I been meaning to get one for awhile now. The pictures that you (chronic) and king John put up with this mini USB cams are amazing.
Good going, great garden, have a great weekend

Glad we could help
and those scopes take pics in bmp so you have to convert it to jpg to upload it to 420
fyi
its why I haven't done one in awhile I take em off a laptop I have to put it on a usb flash put it on my pc and convert
not much but its just a pain in the ass for me lol
ill probably do one with this drying f-1

Good afternoon Shatterday to yea cronic. harvest looks yummy :thumb:

Looks great in here cronic great work!:thumb:

Thanks for your spot on the honey!! I was just thinking I better find out if anyone has tried it before I go and mess up one of my beauties!

Hope everyone has a great day!:Namaste:

you too man I just thought id mention it id read somewhere that you can use llike unsulphured molasses about an hr or 2 in dwc before you harvest but says not too leave it long or youll end up with a foamy mess
reason for the molasses would be supposedly for the taste

Hey Chronichemphog, If you don't mind I'm just going to jump on your coat tail and ride for awhile. Checked out your last update, first thing that came to mind was "that's what it would look like on mars" Double decker beds, who needs sleep, we just our meds up here!!!

Cool, Actually I'm using Farmer's Pride line, its Organic and one of the main ingredients is molasses, I'm sure that its a specific concentrate than what you would get at the store but no foamy problems so far.

I gotta say I like it better then anything I've used so far and so do the girls, which is the most important thing to me!

When I finally broke down and decided to try it My intent was to use it from beginning of flower to end, I did not mention in my thread I left 1 BlueDream on the chemical equivalent mainly to see how the nutrients do(because I've never used them before) and to see how tastes compare, not that its a true comparison but why not right? ;)

Maybe something to that molasses huh? Have you tried it before? I'm sure its in 1 of these hundreds of pages lol:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom