ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Upon my re-reading 420 guidelines, I understand & it makes sense,

trespass posting, instantly changes the current discussion in ANY thread.

My picture, trespass posting days are now over. please forgive my

posting of pictures in your yard, looking for faster answers.

I am working on my patience, deficiency.:high-five:

Hey thanks for the Aloha brother hope you have yourself a good one over there! Positive vibrations :Namaste:

Mahalo Brotha You too!! :high-five:

Upon my re-reading 420 guidelines, I understand & it makes sense,

trespass posting, instantly changes the current discussion in ANY thread.

My picture, trespass posting days are now over. please forgive my

"trespass" posting of pictures in your yard, looking for faster answers.

I am working on my patience, deficiency.:high-five:

you know as far as im concerned I don't mind if you ask,
also a single post woulda been fine with the last post tho :rofl:
but no worries man the discussion here is anything related to 420
I have no set topic anyone can bring up a question or constructive criticism
or input even showing stuff as long as its related to 420 of course :thumb:

ok guys I went to a few journals but im a bit tired tonight probably will be for a few days until I get used to sitting in a classroom
all day lol
im shadowing my teen in school its gotta be done I figure now is a good time as any as im not working lol
so im kinda lazy only doing this for a couple weeks with the notion that I could show up at any time so he better be where he suppose to be :rofl:
anywho so if I missed coming to your journal its cause im just tired almost feel like I went to work
I guess sitting around all day doing nothing is really tiring :rofl:
ill be around tho if you got a question drop it like its hot ill come check my journal :peace:

ok guys I went to a few journals but im a bit tired tonight probably will be for a few days until I get used to sitting in a classroom
all day lol
im shadowing my teen in school its gotta be done I figure now is a good time as any as im not working lol
so im kinda lazy only doing this for a couple weeks with the notion that I could show up at any time so he better be where he suppose to be :rofl:
anywho so if I missed coming to your journal its cause im just tired almost feel like I went to work
I guess sitting around all day doing nothing is really tiring :rofl:
ill be around tho if you got a question drop it like its hot ill come check my journal :peace:

Man the idea of going back ta school gives me the Bejesusess
:rofl::rofl:its a hard ol job an I am sure glad its not mine :smokin:we ended up home tutoring,,our son an even that was tough:goodjob:
sleep well an enjoy a good rest :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl::rofl:Back ta school tomorrow:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl:its a hard ol job an I am sure glad its not mine :smokin:we ended up home tutoring,,our son an even that was tough:goodjob:
sleep well an enjoy a good rest :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl::rofl:Back ta school tomorrow:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

There is one way we are different my friend. I love learning and teaching. I'm a retired Collage Professor. Taught Computer Science.:geek:

There is one way we are different my friend. I love learning and teaching. I'm a retired Collage Professor. Taught Computer Science.:geek:

Computer science is awesome! I didn't even know what it was until I was 20 but its so interesting!

Shadowing your kid at school...I have nveppever heard of that practice, my school was kinda rough and I just couldn't imagine somebody having their mum or dad there....that's amazing, I think its a nice reminder for the child to stay in line, I would have been a lot better in class if my pops was there at the back....watching

Back up to the drying thing a minute Cronic... So if I understand correctly... I chopped one of my girls Sunday and let her dry on rack for 2 days... feeling just a little crispy on outsides of bud... then jarred them with the bovida humidity thingy that keeps the humidity at 62% in the jar.... so I should be able to weigh them tomorrow and that would be a dry weight?????... :circle-of-love:

Now thats cool Buddy. That should keep him in line. for a while any way....

yep hopefully :thumb:
and I didn't see any phone calls from the school yesterday like I normally do and I told him that I noticed that
Hope you wake to a Great Day Buddy

:thanks: Brother :circle-of-love:

yea I don't mind learning but even that can make me a bit tired all the reading and stuff
but im not there to learn so its even more boring and tiring :rofl:
but hey we all can learn till the day we die or go senile

Computer science is awesome! I didn't even know what it was until I was 20 but its so interesting!

Shadowing your kid at school...I have nveppever heard of that practice, my school was kinda rough and I just couldn't imagine somebody having their mum or dad there....that's amazing, I think its a nice reminder for the child to stay in line, I would have been a lot better in class if my pops was there at the back....watching

yea I didn't get into computers till I hit about 30 there wasn't any when I went to school those were the dos days and pc's weren't even in schools I remember my friend had one of those commodores and if you wanted to do something like a game you had to program the thing to play lol it came with a book or codes to write the game but I thought it kinda sucked everytime you wanted to play something you had to program it in lol

Back up to the drying thing a minute Cronic... So if I understand correctly... I chopped one of my girls Sunday and let her dry on rack for 2 days... feeling just a little crispy on outsides of bud... then jarred them with the bovida humidity thingy that keeps the humidity at 62% in the jar.... so I should be able to weigh them tomorrow and that would be a dry weight?????... :circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love: wow 2 days is fast but I don't know how big dense thick the buds you were drying are
so since your saying they were crispy but after 2 days the interior protion of the buds still hay have los of moisture the crispy will soften in the jar if there is
but you also added the humidity packs they are suppose to add or remove but I don't ever remember reading how much moisture it can put back or remove
I hope I am not confusing you more
id say check the buds if they still feel crispy is there any indication of moisture in the jar?
I do a lot by feel now as I don't use the humidity packs fell and test gotta have the test burn lol
id say don't just leave it in the jar till tomorrow open it check the smell feel the moisture dryness and then you should know which way it has to go if it needs a bit more drying just take it out of the jar for about 10-15 minutes and throw it back in is how I usually do it but
im not sure with the humidity packs
id say check it by feel and smell if its overly wet you can smell the difference
ok im rambling lemme know if I confused you

I open the jars and fluff up the buds twice a day for about 30 minutes for the first week then just burp them once a day for about a week after that. Then I figure it should be good.. And just for the record the Brevado things are awesome and very much so worth the investment if you keep stash.. But when do you consider it dry enough to get your weight?....:circle-of-love:

Working on a instructional video series. Beware some adult language. :)

[video=youtube_share;cY7T9f1J8N4]
[/video]

I subbed :) Dude we can not give you thumbs up onthere :( you would get tons and also how are we supposed to say hello? Did youtube rid of private messaging?

Good even weed cronic my Brotha. Hope your days have been good ones. Happy Weedsday

Awesome Bra, bury the pig, :surf: hang 5 & get out the poopoo it's harvest time. Nice job Chronic.

I open the jars and fluff up the buds twice a day for about 30 minutes for the first week then just burp them once a day for about a week after that. Then I figure it should be good.. And just for the record the Brevado things are awesome and very much so worth the investment if you keep stash.. But when do you consider it dry enough to get your weight?....:circle-of-love:

once its in a state where I can smoke it for me that's dry enough for a dry weight
its usually on the dry side for me as I dont like to open the jars often i think I let the last ones out once since I put it in jars
smells nice isn't overly moist on the buds so I open it check and its good so I close it

Hey love the pics especially the ones with that big tan toe :laugh::laugh:

:rofl: Thanks Man

Good even weed cronic my Brotha. Hope your days have been good ones. Happy Weedsday

Hey Brotha Thanks for dropping by Hope you Had a Great day and have a Great Thurweed day :high-five:

Awesome Bra, bury the pig, :surf: hang 5 & get out the poopoo it's harvest time. Nice job Chronic.

:thanks: 60

Ha ha welcome! You are not the only one :)

:rofl: you guys crack me up

so there was a request to see my cs sprayed plant
so here it is with nuts a showing and nuts a growin

DSC036694.JPG

DSC036703.JPG

DSC036713.JPG

DSC036723.JPG

Balls to the Wall Man :peace:

Back
Top Bottom