ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Wow thats a lot of photos. I like they way they are looking, nice and healthy. I love they way they look when they are in veg. Nothing but nice pretty green leaves that no other plant has the ability to look like. Everyone knows what this leaf looks like, hard to say that about other plant leaves. But they also look good when they are in flower too.

Wow thats a lot of photos. I like they way they are looking, nice and healthy. I love they way they look when they are in veg. Nothing but nice pretty green leaves that no other plant has the ability to look like. Everyone knows what this leaf looks like, hard to say that about other plant leaves. But they also look good when they are in flower too.

Thank you JoeDad yea takes a bit to upload it all :rofl:
Have a Great Night or Morning

Looking Good CHH !

Glad you don't have much to do!
:party:

Thank you my Friend have a Great Evening

ok heres white widow on week 8 bloom

DSC037283.JPG

DSC037294.JPG

DSC037307.JPG

DSC037392.JPG

DSC037406.JPG

DSC037413.JPG

DSC037424.JPG

she is a sweet smelling girl i tell you

ok im gonna do the rest on another post[/QUOTE]

Cronic, at your leisure can you pop over to my journal? I have a question regarding the White Widow strain.

Very nice update Brotha. Wow if all those sacks pop open your house is going to be a breeding ground. I hope you have the room area isolated good. You are going to get a lot of it. Happy Munchday

ok heres white widow on week 8 bloom

DSC037283.JPG

DSC037294.JPG

DSC037307.JPG

DSC037392.JPG

DSC037406.JPG

DSC037413.JPG

DSC037424.JPG

she is a sweet smelling girl i tell you

ok im gonna do the rest on another post

Cronic, at your leisure can you pop over to my journal? I have a question regarding the White Widow strain.[/QUOTE]

sure np ill pop over after im done with the replies :thumb:

they look great and happy!
how long left till flush?

ill flush next week on week 9 :high-five:

High CCH ! Great update as always. Things are looking good in there. :bravo:

Thanks G :Namaste:

It was worth waiting on Cronic... Great update....:circle-of-love:

:thanks: :Namaste: Dennise :circle-of-love:

Great job Cronic have some reps:peace::goodjob::thumb::bravo::high-five::cheer::circle-of-love:

Hi Harley :thanks: :thumb:

Cor thats what I would like to be able to do one day:high-five:wonderful update have a great Munchday when you arrive in the morning :circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother You have a great evening :Namaste:

Wow! Cronic you are amazing, don't know how you keep track.

I use a special program
paper and pen :rofl:
Thanks man I don't usually track the soil ones in veg for time
so it makes it a little less to think about
the cs project I just check by looking
the main ones I track are the ones in hydro and anything in bloom

I use a special program
What I'm afraid of is that you might have a contagious disease and because I'm following your post I may have the same thing overcome me. As I just started a second project before finishing my first one. :morenutes:

And I've noticed that many other members here have a similar, I won't call it a problem, lets say similar proclivity and I'm sure its catching.

I use a special program
Great Photo Shoot & even a better tracking system.

What I'm afraid of is that you might have a contagious disease and because I'm following your post I may have the same thing overcome me. As I just started a second project before finishing my first one. :morenutes:

And I've noticed that many other members here have a similar, I won't call it a problem, lets say similar proclivity and I'm sure its catching.
:hmmmm: easy with those 4 syllable words Tryshard, lol, kidding :high-five: thank you for enhancing my vocabulary today :high-five:

pro·cliv·i·ty
prōˈklivətē,prə-/Submit
noun
a tendency to choose or do something regularly; an inclination or predisposition toward a particular thing.

chron thanks for the yard space, i will add that, I have a proclivity to do that to look up words,

since I learned that googling a word takes only 2 clicks, what the "right click"

on my mouse can do on win7 is a blessing.

another :goodjob: on the update here. here ya go chron :passitleft: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom