ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey Chron!:high-five: word on 420 street is you helped out out Lexblaze, good man:thumb:

:thanks: Trichs :Namaste:

Howdy Buck :high-five:

okay im just gonna follow your current im to busy to read all the pages wow. I know i will miss a few good things. Im here now and love your grows.

Thanks DC im glad you are enjoying my journal

Great update Chronic! Beautiful plants and pics for sure. On the harvest/cure front, I just had a chance to taste some bud that had been sealed up at a fixed RH for a month against the same stuff that had been opened over and over. The interesting thing is one variety seemed to be enhanced (Fruitilicious) and the other seemed not much different (LA Woman). This was a reverse of what I expected. I assumed the stronger sativa would cure better longer and the indica wouldn't care. So, I wonder if cure is also dependent on strain as well as technique.

I do the 3-7 day dry hanging and on racks for smaller bud, then into jars for a minimum 2 week burpathon. Then I seal em up with RH cigar disks for the long haul. But, I haven't had it last that long for awhile to really matter. Need to grow more.

Bob ;)

Yea same for me Dr. Bob it doesn't last long enough lol
but lately with the not smoking it does have a chance lol
but yea different techniques might get different result as far as drying and curing
I don't use a humidor or those humidity packs so ive been only doing it one way and I only burp if it isn't dry enough
I have had times where I didn't have to burp at all some were just dry enough some were a bit over
I need to pay more attention to that now that you mentioned it so maybe I can tell if there is a difference

:popcorn: Aloha Chronic.

Aloha Brotha Stealth :high-five:

oh yea on another note I started pulling flowers off the cs plant and stuck them on 2 clones so far
im gonna wait for a bit more to open to pollinate the third
and they all live together so it still can catch airborne pollen
I don't really notice any on the leaves tho only where I been pulling flowers off
I figure anymore than 50 seeds its a success im thinking with the clones to pollinate ill get more but
only time will tell
next up for fem seed project will be chemdog
as the og starts seeding and I see it the mom will go down into bloom
I was gonna keep it for back crossing but ill probably just take another clone
so I can keep the original moms genetics to back cross once I can get a male off the f-1's
keep it small in a cup try to bonsai it until needed
as cs fem seed projects are being done moms will be bloomed out so I can get back to where it should be
making it easier to care for all that's there
figure ill just take clones off plants if I want to make fem seeds

I never did get around to congratulating you on your new job Cronic. Congrats...

I never did get around to congratulating you on your new job Cronic. Congrats...

Thanks BAR now I just gotta hold on to it as long as I can and save some money for the next time
such is construction

Congrats on getting some more work!my mate is in construction and literally has to live on savings in between jobs.

Your plan sounds great and I love the fact you know exactly what you want to do beforehand.
Cannot wait until the day I can start crossing strains!

Hey cronic have a brilliant night :high-five:

Hey Brother Thanks and you have a Great Freeweed day when you wake :thumb:

Congrats on getting some more work!my mate is in construction and literally has to live on savings in between jobs.

Your plan sounds great and I love the fact you know exactly what you want to do beforehand.
Cannot wait until the day I can start crossing strains!

Thanks Hidden alls you need is some cs and you can make fem seeds :thumb:

Congrats on the job Chronic! I wish I had your talent! I dream about making things I think up! :bravo::circle-of-love:

Hey Pinky Thank you im just lucky I got to learn a lot from a lot of good people, being a bit motivated to learn doesn't hurt either :rofl:

Time to go to work lol im in constucion too times can get hard but as my father said people will always need housing

I hear that brother. I'm in the body jewellery business and me and my Mrs say the same thing all the time...
"Wish we got into construction....people are always gonna need buildings built" whereas jewellery is a bit hit and miss when it comes to selling body jewellery

Time to go to work lol im in constucion too times can get hard but as my father said people will always need housing

I hear that brother. I'm in the body jewellery business and me and my Mrs say the same thing all the time...
"Wish we got into construction....people are always gonna need buildings built" whereas jewellery is a bit hit and miss when it comes to selling body jewellery

the only thing here where I am is it is limiting as I am on an island
you can only build so much after that its all tear down and rebuild or renovate

Back
Top Bottom