20130708_090428.jpg

20130717_110016.jpg

20130721_115500.jpg

20130723_175433.jpg

20130723_175437.jpg

20130728_173156.jpg

20130729_112335.jpg

I hope I meet with all your approvals:thumb:

i am loving it already i need to sleep have to work in 9 hrs lol. will read more in am.

you have the most awesome grow area bro. only thing I would personally do different is soil buckets :)

much love and respect :bravo:

Hey Aloha buddy, just wanted to stop by real quick and let you know I really enjoyed the last update. I mean I enjoy all your updates but for some reason the last one was a trip. :thanks: :goodjob:

Awesome update chron, you got a lot goin' on in your yard :high-five: I like it.

Nice CS pics too:thumb:

:thanks: Trichs might get to be a bit much if I start working again :rofl:

What I'm afraid of is that you might have a contagious disease and because I'm following your post I may have the same thing overcome me. As I just started a second project before finishing my first one. :morenutes:

And I've noticed that many other members here have a similar, I won't call it a problem, lets say similar proclivity and I'm sure its catching.

Well for me its been perpetual so I start the next before the next ones done so I can harvest 1 every 3-4 weeks
that's the goal anyways :rofl:

Great Photo Shoot & even a better tracking system.

yea its been working for me I tried to dl a program awhile back but it was too much for me to work with the
pen and paper is a lot more simple, as I like to keep things as simple as possible :thumb: :thanks:

:hmmmm: easy with those 4 syllable words Tryshard, lol, kidding :high-five: thank you for enhancing my vocabulary today :high-five:

pro·cliv·i·ty
prōˈklivətē,prə-/Submit
noun
a tendency to choose or do something regularly; an inclination or predisposition toward a particular thing.

chron thanks for the yard space, i will add that, I have a proclivity to do that to look up words,

since I learned that googling a word takes only 2 clicks, what the "right click"

on my mouse can do on win7 is a blessing.

another :goodjob: on the update here. here ya go chron :passitleft: :peace:

thanks for the definition :rofl:
seriously tho how easy is it now that we have everything on the tips of our fingers
the down side is it can make you lazy :rofl:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

subbed gonna read over the next day or so allot of pages lol.

yea if I didn't go perpetual I mean as far as the journal goes I would probably have like 40-60 pages then id be on a new one
so I figure just keep one journal and keep going :thumb:

Holy s*&t Chron, looking amazing, as amazing as your plants always look, these are especially good looking ladies!

DC, you deleted the 'H' in Chron's name, it had me tripping out for a second...and yes I have been smoking. :)

:thanks: Rain I wish I could fit everything into my sn but the amount of letters in the box didn't allow me enough all I woulda needed is one more letter :rofl: so it probably confuses some people journal has the whole name I would have liked to put sn has what it allowed to fit :rofl:

you have the most awesome grow area bro. only thing I would personally do different is soil buckets :)

much love and respect :bravo:

Hey Br Thanks man I like hydro its faster and since I put soil in my grow is when I started getting bugs so
once my seed projects are done for the time being which will be awhile cause any strain I want to keep im gonna try and run some clones to make fem seeds, other than that ill eliminate the mother plants, probably except the og kush cause I need it to backcross with if I can get a male from my f-1's but the rest as seeds are made are gonna go and eventually ill get rid of the stupid gnats bugs whatever those little flying bugs are :rofl:

Another great update! :ganjamon:

:thanks: Smurf

Hey Aloha buddy, just wanted to stop by real quick and let you know I really enjoyed the last update. I mean I enjoy all your updates but for some reason the last one was a trip. :thanks: :goodjob:

Hey Brotha Appreciate the kindness from you and everyone else
Have a Great Tokerday tomorrow :thumb:

on another note I might be getting a job, gotta pass the drug test which is a small concern but my bigger concern is what I was told about overtime making it hard for me to keep up with my plants, well see what happens ill keep these suckers green and growing somehow
Great Tokerday to everyone for Tomorrow or for some of you today :thumb:

Awesome update! I know the journals take a lot of time but man, they ARE appreciated!! Thank you. Now, I have a question for you...what air stone are you using in your DWC buckets? I've tried 2 different large disc types and neither one puts out NEAR the bubbles as some of my little saltwater tank ones. Thanks again :)

Plants are looking good. One day i might be good at this growing thing but till then I'm still having fun learning everything. Its always up a down for me but i still get the buds. Would be cool if we could trade buds so we could compare each others buds. Naybe one day when it comes legal all over we could. but till then ill keep smoking my buds.

Good evening weed Brotha. Hope your day and been a good one. Happy Tokerday

Man things are busy over here. And now you got female pollen? LOL. JK looks like you want play with some seeds Want to see whats new in your world really a lot. GL and Keepem Green

Grats on the almost job Chron! You'll make it work, I know you will.

Plants look wonderful as ever! Your setup is killer too!

Thanks Sweet man ill figure it out I may have to shift my light times so I still can care for my hydro daily :thumb:

Awesome update! I know the journals take a lot of time but man, they ARE appreciated!! Thank you. Now, I have a question for you...what air stone are you using in your DWC buckets? I've tried 2 different large disc types and neither one puts out NEAR the bubbles as some of my little saltwater tank ones. Thanks again :)

I don't use the disk type I use 2" stones 1 or 2 in each bucket it depends on how many buckets I have running in bloom
and which plants I feel deserve more air lol
usually if I have to ill do 1 and 1 for the smaller ones just thrown into 12/12
my veg plant has its own pump as does my cloner
my bloom tent has a 6 way splitter on it that pumps pushing 65 lpm
so even with just one stone is sufficient

Plants are looking good. One day i might be good at this growing thing but till then I'm still having fun learning everything. Its always up a down for me but i still get the buds. Would be cool if we could trade buds so we could compare each others buds. Naybe one day when it comes legal all over we could. but till then ill keep smoking my buds.

you kidding? you are getting good!! :thumb:
I wouldn't like to compare lol I would smoke each others stuff but unless its a contest id rather just keep it fun and friendly
enjoy the smoke is good enough for me :high-five:

Busy as always in here my friend! Great going and just sweet looking girls.
All the best to you and yours my man! :)

Thanks LA and thanks for dropping by, im still on pins and needles to see those oxy pots in full swing :thumb:

Good evening weed Brotha. Hope your day and been a good one. Happy Tokerday

Hey Brotha its been ok I got the job start Monday passed the drug test, honestly I don't think anyone else mighta passed it the second line was barely visible but the lady said even if its faint its good so I showed her and said yea look its there you can see it but faint she said ok and told me to toss it in the trash lol :rofl:

Man things are busy over here. And now you got female pollen? LOL. JK looks like you want play with some seeds Want to see whats new in your world really a lot. GL and Keepem Green

Yea man but not yet im still lokking at it everyday should be any day now I can pollinate one of those other clones lol
I just want my own seed supply of strains I like so I don't have to keep buying them
who knows maybe get good enough and start a seed bank :rofl:

+1 rep ChronicHemphog

Thank you Lex :Namaste:

:surf:

Great update Chronic! Beautiful plants and pics for sure. On the harvest/cure front, I just had a chance to taste some bud that had been sealed up at a fixed RH for a month against the same stuff that had been opened over and over. The interesting thing is one variety seemed to be enhanced (Fruitilicious) and the other seemed not much different (LA Woman). This was a reverse of what I expected. I assumed the stronger sativa would cure better longer and the indica wouldn't care. So, I wonder if cure is also dependent on strain as well as technique.

I do the 3-7 day dry hanging and on racks for smaller bud, then into jars for a minimum 2 week burpathon. Then I seal em up with RH cigar disks for the long haul. But, I haven't had it last that long for awhile to really matter. Need to grow more.

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom