ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Cronic I'm having the same upload issues you are/were having (only on the iPad) if I'm on my phone no issues. Have not tried PC or laptop.

I changed to opera for uploading does it different and takes awhile but it does the job :thumb:

I love your updates Chronic, this is one of the best run journals out there. What's your field in construction? I'm a Jack of all trades, Master of none type of guy.
By the way Chronic, would you send some of that sun across the ocean to us, thank you so much.

carpenter by trade but I also have a couple of associate degrees and grew up learning how to wrench

Love Opera.

Your plants look stunning Buddy! I knew it would come to this......you even have plants on your bed!!!!!
:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::grinjoint::party:

Thanks Buddy :Namaste:

Awesome!!! Beautiful buds, pics and babies!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

big buds, beautiful plants, and breeding. what more can you ask for? that white widow has some huge colas, huh?

HECKS YEAH Cronic!!!​

DSC038295.JPG

Good evening weed Brotha. What an update. Wow the girls are looking so fine. That one looks like it could break some branches. Looking good. :high-five:

great work chron!!:goodjob:

Thanks Trichs :Namaste:

Everything is looking great Chronic.:goodjob:
Look's like your cs project will be success.:thumb:

I hope so J6k My fingers be crossed :rofl: and Thank you :high-five:

Awesome!!! Beautiful buds, pics and babies!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste: Sir Buck :thumb:

Your updates rock CCH :headbanger::party: love the WW!

Thanks G:thumb:

As always love the update great pics.

Thanks Dusty :thanks:

Looks excellent. i love it. :thumb:

Thanks DC :high-five:

:passitleft:..Excellent update Cronic.....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise :circle-of-love:

big buds, beautiful plants, and breeding. what more can you ask for? that white widow has some huge colas, huh?

Yea some nice buds there Very nice center cola too :thumb:

HECKS YEAH Cronic!!!​

Thanks BAR :passitleft:

i know right that is excellent. he knows how to grow um big and good.

:thanks: :Namaste:

Hey man sorry not been stopping in much lately.

Everything is looking good, always amazes me how much you fit in such a small space :thumb:

Those are some bushy moms, looks like they got a good whacking.

and OMG @ that WW cola AWESOME!

Yea WW is a Nice one for sure :high-five: Chemdogs a bitch lol itll have some weight to it but its a bitch :rofl:

Can't say anything more than others, just more of the same, Great Job!

Thanks Trys :thumb:

Good evening weed Brotha. What an update. Wow the girls are looking so fine. That one looks like it could break some branches. Looking good. :high-five:

Thanks Brotha Have a Great Tokerday tomorrow :thumb:

LOOKING GOOD CHRON! :thumb: I posted a pic of a fem seed that started w 4 leaves,

I was hoping you guys would take a look and let me know if you've ever seen a freak like this.

It should be on the last page, thru link below.. :thanks:

stopped took a look I gotta think where I saw a discussion on leaf shapes as far as deformities like duck feet

And Thank you everyone for dropping by :circle-of-love::thumb::Namaste:

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

I'm really loving your results, so jealous of your LEDs. :bravo: :thumb: :goodjob: :green_heart:

Added: And there's fishing rods in the background. That just tugs on my heart-strings. :love:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom