ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Wonderful Buddage Cronic
One thing is sure you make the very very best use of space that I think I ever saw,,,I freak out with two that I have tied down however though you manage to get top results with most all you grow,,,have some REPs I am sure fellow gardeners would be thinking the same:high-five: By the way there was NO flip flop in the shoot:straightface: great to see such a nice grow:thumb::thanks::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Wicked multi-quote brother! Hope you have a great day out there! I know that OMM's plants are enjoying the Sun and that your plants are enjoying the LED's. Top Hawaiian puff brotha! :surf: Great Tokerday friend! :circle-of-love: :thumb:

I know I'm not the only one who thinks to themself that they want to try that marijuana of yours, great buds dude :thumb:

Good day weed cronic my brotha. Hope work is treating you good. Happy Weednesday

mr. cronic, the working man,
Congrats on the new job. Haven`t been around much lately. Wife got tired of hearing me cuss and swear at my computer, so she bought me a new one. Been trying to get it up and running, no easy job for this self taught computer idiot. Gotta keep trying though. Your girls be lookin` good. Nice update.

Hey Cron, I know you've been busy this week so hopefully you can get a nice relaxing weekend in before the next one. :circle-of-love:

Hope all is well for you, the family, and the garden :Namaste:

Cheers :passitleft:

Happy Days cronic. I bet the arm is hurting a little. The weekend is here so it's time to relax and take care of the girls. More work. It's Freeweed Day OH YEA

DUDE,,,,,,,,,,,,, I see that Penn International reel in then photo's and I'm pissed off................ I miss goooooood fishing. I use to use a 13# Penn back in Florida for shark and Billfish. Well anything that wood hit my ballyhoo or bull mullets. My X was from Molokai, and I did afew flights back there to kick it and fix some 'dry rott' in her grandmothers home for afew years. You've got some of the best fishing in the world over there. Here people say, no offence meant, the salmon have a great fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess they never hooked some salt water strain. I worked afew charter boats back in Florida, and caught afew warmer water fish, sails, marlin, bull dolphin, etc, man I miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with one said back a post or two,, or 4 about you keeping pretty damn busy. You do Dude........ Keepem Green

Wonderful Buddage Cronic
One thing is sure you make the very very best use of space that I think I ever saw,,,I freak out with two that I have tied down however though you manage to get top results with most all you grow,,,have some REPs I am sure fellow gardeners would be thinking the same:high-five: By the way there was NO flip flop in the shoot:straightface: great to see such a nice grow:thumb::thanks::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother Have a Great Weekend to you and the Family :circle-of-love:

Wicked multi-quote brother! Hope you have a great day out there! I know that OMM's plants are enjoying the Sun and that your plants are enjoying the LED's. Top Hawaiian puff brotha! :surf: Great Tokerday friend! :circle-of-love: :thumb:

I know I'm not the only one who thinks to themself that they want to try that marijuana of yours, great buds dude :thumb:

Aloha and Mahalo I hope one day you can take a trip down this way ill be glad to share Brotha :circle-of-love:

Cronic I know it is great ya got a job and all but I sure do miss ya being around during the day....:circle-of-love:

I miss Checking everyones journals daily too just too damn tired I try to start looking and my eyes just wanna close :rofl:
Have a Great Weekend Dennise :circle-of-love:

Good day weed cronic my brotha. Hope work is treating you good. Happy Weednesday

I changed colors lol im probably darker than some of the brothers not the African ones tho lol
im sure OMM will be surprised the next time I see him lol
I don't think I been this dark in a long time but its a t-shirt tan lol im like 3-4 tone now lol
I think the underwear line is the whitest tho :rofl:
and some slight raccoon eyes cause of the safety glasses hands kinda light too cause of the gloves on all day since its a 100 percent safety policy, but so theres a different color under the shirt lol then theres the pasrt where the shorts ends
cause I wear shorts when im not working but jeans for work, im actually different shades of color from white to very dark brown lol :rofl:
no one can see it all but me and the wife tho :rofl:
Have a Good One Brotha

mr. cronic, the working man,
Congrats on the new job. Haven`t been around much lately. Wife got tired of hearing me cuss and swear at my computer, so she bought me a new one. Been trying to get it up and running, no easy job for this self taught computer idiot. Gotta keep trying though. Your girls be lookin` good. Nice update.

Hey Yooper sorry I haven't been around much lately but ill be checking in at least on the weekends :rofl:
glad you got a new box gotta update at least every few years, electronics don't last forever although wed like it to :rofl:
Have a Great Weekend man :high-five:

good work man. I been quite but appreciate the updates! maybe one day I can grow the quality and amounts and not worry about stealth.

yea if it wasn't for money and politics we wouldn't be in this position, and Thank you :Namaste:

Have a cronicaly great day at work pal :thumb:

Thanks Brother little late but lol for me anyways since its sat and im off :rofl:
Great tomorrow to you Brother :thumb:

Happy Days cronic. I bet the arm is hurting a little. The weekend is here so it's time to relax and take care of the girls. More work. It's Freeweed Day OH YEA

Hey Brotha Bee actually im just burnt from the sun, makes you tired out in the heat all day
I chopped the ww wed its about ready to be trimmed off the stems and jarred maybe later today I got
some other stuff to do today do some work on the boat so its ready for the next weekend, im gonna post some pics of the chop I have it on my camera was gonna upload after I do my replies, and Happy Shatterday to you and everyone in here :peace:

DUDE,,,,,,,,,,,,, I see that Penn International reel in then photo's and I'm pissed off................ I miss goooooood fishing. I use to use a 13# Penn back in Florida for shark and Billfish. Well anything that wood hit my ballyhoo or bull mullets. My X was from Molokai, and I did afew flights back there to kick it and fix some 'dry rott' in her grandmothers home for afew years. You've got some of the best fishing in the world over there. Here people say, no offence meant, the salmon have a great fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess they never hooked some salt water strain. I worked afew charter boats back in Florida, and caught afew warmer water fish, sails, marlin, bull dolphin, etc, man I miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with one said back a post or two,, or 4 about you keeping pretty damn busy. You do Dude........ Keepem Green

Hey NorCali those are actually shimano bit more expensive but I like em
I heard penn is making stuff in china now ugh
I like eating smoked salmon strips lol but it cant compare to a 523 pound blue marlin as far as a fight is concerned I don't think theres freshwater fish that fight like blue water fish. there are some big freshwater fish tho just gotta go places like that Jeremy wade guy lol
yea gotta work on the boat today probably end up working on it tomorrow too also res change tomorrow but have one less to worry about lol then im gonna go help pops make a stronger frame for his screen tomorrow also so bit busy this weekend next weekend probablymore relaxing :rofl:
Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

DSC038764.JPG

DSC0387741.JPG

DSC038786.JPG

DSC038795.JPG

DSC038804.JPG

Brotha now that looks like a very nice harvest. Good looking buds. Happy Shatterday my friend

My mail box was blowing up with action with your forum so I thought I would stop by and see what was up. Wow sweet bud swords you got there. I hope you and the family are doing well. Have a blessed weekend.

Back
Top Bottom