ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Outstanding Chronic, nice journal update, nice picture of your girl in bed (unconditional love), new job & drum sticks on the floor, yes life is good.
Hey Chronic, can you tell me how you like to top your plant (when, where & how often)?

Very Interesting. I have two going that are a match. 1 is a Chemdawg from Greenhouse. And I also have the Bubba Kush from same vendor. Knock on wood they work out over here. I doubt I'll be able to fininsh them outdoors here, but they will make a million clones by fall. And I can take my girls in for that last week or two is necessary. Lates and Keepem Green

Cool update. I like seeing those little CS flowers sitting around on those buds.

Thanks Toker i can feel the seeds inside :thumb:

Nice update brotha. The cs plants sure look like they're producing a lot of swimmers. Girls look very healthy and it looks like you will have another nice harvest coming up here is a couple of weeks. :goodjob::high-five::thumb: Very Happy Skunkday.

Hey Brotha i hope so you be good to have a bunch of fem og kush seeds
then chemdog would be next then the unknown from there ill start seeds i wanna make seeds from lol

Beautifully done! :goodjob:

:thanks:

:thanks: :thanks:

very nice. bigger buds than usual, wouldn't you say?

i don't know i find it to be strain dependent the ww gave me my biggest cola so far tho
but ive had some huge chunky buds off other plants, the chemdog clone had a bit of reveg i guess
when i had it in the cup it was in a shaded light and started to flower in one part but one side stem just kept vegging
when i threw it in the buble cloner in the bright light there was a bunch of little branches off what used to be the main that was topped but the side branch vegged faster because it didn't have to reveg its why this chemdog is really bushy the original mom was pretty bushy herself

:bravo::goodjob
:nice up date. I do love a good showing and you got it going on.

:thanks: :Namaste:

Outstanding Chronic, nice journal update, nice picture of your girl in bed (unconditional love), new job & drum sticks on the floor, yes life is good.
Hey Chronic, can you tell me how you like to top your plant (when, where & how often)?

sometimes i try to fim it if it doesn't take i may or may not top it i usually do a lot of super cropping to let the side branches catch up to the maini may fim multiple braches to allow for a more even canopy, so i don't usually top or fim i may or may not in veg if its getting too tall on week 2, but a lot of times ill super crop

Very Interesting. I have two going that are a match. 1 is a Chemdawg from Greenhouse. And I also have the Bubba Kush from same vendor. Knock on wood they work out over here. I doubt I'll be able to fininsh them outdoors here, but they will make a million clones by fall. And I can take my girls in for that last week or two is necessary. Lates and Keepem Green

the bubba kush i have atm was some gifted seeds about 8-10 of them but this ones looking pretty weak like the first one
i may have to can it and start another which will take me off schedule, but ill give it another week and see
Have a Great Week NorCali :high-five:

:thanks: Sweet :high-five:

ok the rest of the pics before i sleep

DSC038955.JPG

DSC038961.JPG

DSC038972.JPG

DSC038982.JPG

DSC039074.JPG

DSC039083.JPG

DSC039093.JPG

DSC039101.JPG

DSC039113.JPG

DSC039163.JPG

DSC039231.JPG

DSC039243.JPG

DSC039252.JPG

DSC039262.JPG

DSC039283.JPG

DSC039293.JPG

DSC039302.JPG

ok gn guys Have a Great Week :Namaste:

You were an insomniac like I was last night. Nice updates, your plants look great! So many things going on, I have three now (its a disease I tell you) so I figure an organized guy like KingJohnC would have something and I now using Herb.iq for tracking but its even more work, I can imagine trying to keep up with what you are doing with software like that. Maybe once I have the setup done and get more familiar with it. Again nice update.

Great update Chronic.:thumb:

I'm always amazed by the amount of plants you have at all stages of growth. Keep fighting the good fight.;)

Thanks Stealth I like em that way so I always have something
would be easier with a separate res but then everything would have to be on the same schedule so
I just do it this way :thumb:

You were an insomniac like I was last night. Nice updates, your plants look great! So many things going on, I have three now (its a disease I tell you) so I figure an organized guy like KingJohnC would have something and I now using Herb.iq for tracking but its even more work, I can imagine trying to keep up with what you are doing with software like that. Maybe once I have the setup done and get more familiar with it. Again nice update.

I tried herb iq its still sits on my pc lol I don't use it its too much to use I don't need that much information lol
Thanks man :thumb:

i still love your little tree in the flower room, yum looks so sweet.

Thanks DC

and thanks everyone for dropping by I try to get everyones when I can but it may be mostly weekend while im working
however I do look and try to answer my journal daily
ok time to watch tv have a Great Night and a Happy Tokerday Tomorrow :Namaste:

:geek:

Good Day weed to yea cronic. I'm with you on the herb iq, way to much info for me. I keep very crappy records but in the end the buds are there. Happy Tokerday Brotha

mr. cronic,
Very nice pictures of very nice looking girls of all ages. You be da man. Have a great week, don`t worry about posting, I know how it goes when you`re working, at least I think I still remember.

:ciao: :passitleft: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Day weed to yea cronic. I'm with you on the herb iq, way to much info for me. I keep very crappy records but in the end the buds are there. Happy Tokerday Brotha

Hey Brotha Good weed to you too yep as long as you get what worked for :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Very nice pictures of very nice looking girls of all ages. You be da man. Have a great week, don`t worry about posting, I know how it goes when you`re working, at least I think I still remember.

Thanks Yooper :high-five:

wow man i am so high the BB's rock. Cronic bro i hope you are liking your job and hope you get to get high after a hard days work.

actually been but I have to stop I don't know when they are gonna pull out a random on me

Aloha my friend. I hope you have a great day and night. :thumb:

Aloha Brotha you have a Great Night and a Happy Weednsday tomorrow :high-five:

Happy Toking Tuesday :lot-o-toke:

Thanks Smurf Happy smokes man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom