ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Drive bye duck. Hey just looking at your last page about the effect of narcotics. Me being a 'heavier' user of them least use to be anyhow. I have this morphine implant, well right now it's full of salt water till I figure out what to do. My insurance will never pay for a replacement, and come November Oregon has recreational on the ballet, and she should be a shoe in............ Well acouple things I've heard was it could become a either or type situation. A lot of Doctors won't prescribe you a narcotic if you drink even when drinking is legal. And they are talking following the same order as in alcohol. But in reality I can understand what they say about the drink.
1+1 doesn't always equal 2. Sometimes it equals 6 or 7. And doc's are worried about your lungs failing and peoples not waking from a sleep,,,,,, that's kind of a good thing bout herbs..,,,,,,,,,,,,,, peoples don't really have bad effects in combo with it. But I'm going to hang on to my pump till they sort it out. CHH I'll rap future in the future. Till then Keepem Green

Morning Cronic.... I was reading Pinkys rant (sorry Pinky) about drug testing and the Federal government announced last week they are going to pass some legislation that MJ will no longer be included in drug testing due to the fact that the FBI and other letter named Federal agencies have a lot of computer geeks that like to smoke pot because it makes them better at their jobs so they are going to try and pass a new law so they can continue to get high and work for the Federal government. So the news channel I was watching is saying if this happens they will have to make it across the board that way. So hopefully you will not have to deal with this much longer. I heard it on Fox news so it has to be true......:circle-of-love:

Stopping in on the weekend. You don't have enough to do :cheesygrinsmiley: so break out the camera and get some toe shots

im a bit late but ill post my update after im done with this lol :rofl:

Yo Chron, hope you're all good and enjoying the weekened ;) :Namaste:

Thanks man was almost good until tonight the wife is going off on the teenager :rofl:

Drive bye duck. Hey just looking at your last page about the effect of narcotics. Me being a 'heavier' user of them least use to be anyhow. I have this morphine implant, well right now it's full of salt water till I figure out what to do. My insurance will never pay for a replacement, and come November Oregon has recreational on the ballet, and she should be a shoe in............ Well acouple things I've heard was it could become a either or type situation. A lot of Doctors won't prescribe you a narcotic if you drink even when drinking is legal. And they are talking following the same order as in alcohol. But in reality I can understand what they say about the drink.
1+1 doesn't always equal 2. Sometimes it equals 6 or 7. And doc's are worried about your lungs failing and peoples not waking from a sleep,,,,,, that's kind of a good thing bout herbs..,,,,,,,,,,,,,, peoples don't really have bad effects in combo with it. But I'm going to hang on to my pump till they sort it out. CHH I'll rap future in the future. Till then Keepem Green

Hey Man Thanks For Dropping by wow that must be something painful in order to have a pump for pain
hope things work out for you :thumb:

High cronic best of days to ya buddy man it a lovely day here :circle-of-love:I hope you have the same :thumb:

Thanks Brother Hope you have a Great Tokerday when you wake up :peace:

I cant wait till i can go visit the Hawaiian Islands. Have never been there and so want to go. I will have to put it on the 20 year plan. Who knows when i take over our family business (Marine repair shop/we fix boats) i can afford it.

That would be cool :high-five:

Morning Cronic.... I was reading Pinkys rant (sorry Pinky) about drug testing and the Federal government announced last week they are going to pass some legislation that MJ will no longer be included in drug testing due to the fact that the FBI and other letter named Federal agencies have a lot of computer geeks that like to smoke pot because it makes them better at their jobs so they are going to try and pass a new law so they can continue to get high and work for the Federal government. So the news channel I was watching is saying if this happens they will have to make it across the board that way. So hopefully you will not have to deal with this much longer. I heard it on Fox news so it has to be true......:circle-of-love:

hopefully it is then no more worries but it also dependent on the insurance companies and the type of work involved

yes it is coming. MJ will be legal and not tested for workers.

I hope so :thumb:

ok so day late but ill post my update now :peace:

Better late than never! I'm here Chronic.. god damn 245 pages to read through! i wont lie.. i didn't read a fraction of it. skimmed the last 4 or 5 pages and checked out some photos throughout your journal.

I want to do LED on my next grow, in my new space. It really intrigues me. KingJohn suggested it for my next grow space, and i have to say i'm impressed with the results.

:bravo:

ok lets see

AK X S

DSC039554.JPG

DSC039563.JPG

DSC039574.JPG

DSC039583.JPG

DSC039593.JPG

DSC039603.JPG

DSC039613.JPG

BK

DSC039903.JPG

so I think ak x s is week 4 12/12 and bk is week 3 18/6
this bk is a slow grower

ok the ww auto

DSC039425.JPG

DSC039434.JPG

DSC039743.JPG

DSC039753.JPG

DSC039762.JPG

ok lets do the unknown

DSC039362.JPG

DSC039372.JPG

DSC039384.JPG

DSC039393.JPG

DSC039402.JPG

DSC039411.JPG

ok one mom pic but theres more in the group pics trimmed them up on sat night
and tried to drown some gnats in the tub lol I figure in any case ill leave them in another room

DSC039804.JPG

ok pacman family down to 2 one was real weak and I dumped it in the trash

DSC039443.JPG

DSC039451.JPG

DSC039461.JPG

ok we gonna go to groups first then to the chemdog now flushing
theres a story with that one lol ok so were gonna do the groups first then the chemdog on another post with the cs
groups

DSC039472.JPG

DSC039682.JPG

DSC039692.JPG

DSC039702.JPG

DSC039712.JPG

DSC039733.JPG

DSC039772.JPG

DSC039784.JPG

DSC039793.JPG

DSC039912.JPG

DSC039921.JPG

DSC039931.JPG

DSC039942.JPG

DSC039952.JPG

DSC039962.JPG

DSC039972.JPG

ok on a new post the chemdog and the cs plants current and upcoming

Awesome plants around there. I see now how you got tan feet. Just chilli under the leds lol. Keep it green.

ok lets go with the cs stuff first theres a lot cause I lumped them
all together since theyre all gonnna be used for the same thing

ok heres a couple of the chemdogs which im gonna use next theres a third somewhere in here gonna post it started spraying it yesterday
just gonna stick it in with the others for now since oh yea I didn't tell you I got rid of the cs sprayed og kush male so theres only the pollinated females in there so the chemdog im spraying is in there for now
if I have to im gonna throw the other 2 chemdogs in the bloom tent until I pull out the og kush seed plants

DSC039812.JPG

DSC039822.JPG

and I got about 5 unknown clones im gonna use after the chemdogs

DSC039832.JPG

DSC039842.JPG

DSC039853.JPG

DSC039862.JPG

DSC039871.JPG

DSC039882.JPG

DSC039891.JPG

ok heres the chemdog I started spraying yesterday

DSC039981.JPG

DSC039992.JPG

and heres a bunch of pics of the 3 og kush I pollinated
just waiting now maybe another 2-3 weeks perhaps?

DSC040001.JPG

DSC040012.JPG

DSC040021.JPG

DSC040032.JPG

DSC040042.JPG

DSC040052.JPG

DSC040063.JPG

DSC040072.JPG

DSC040081.JPG

DSC040091.JPG

DSC040101.JPG

DSC040111.JPG

DSC040122.JPG

DSC040133.JPG

DSC040143.JPG

DSC040154.JPG

DSC040162.JPG

so the pliking chemdog so when I tried to take it out of the tent to clean it out and change res to flush
the whole frigging plant leaned over to one side the whole top just decided to rest on the ground for a bit
gah I hugged the whole thing and picked it back up managed to change out the thing and clean it
had a bunch of leaves fall off lol adjusted my wires and when I finally got it back in the tent I had to use
wires to hold up the main stem which most everything else is attached too lol so heres the pics
and its gonna be chopped anytime from Thursday to sunday

DSC039482.JPG

DSC039494.JPG

DSC039505.JPG

DSC039513.JPG

DSC039524.JPG

DSC039533.JPG

DSC039541.JPG

DSC039621.JPG

DSC039632.JPG

DSC039642.JPG

DSC03965.JPG

DSC039662.JPG

DSC039672.JPG

DSC039721.JPG

the leaves that fell off when I hugged it :rofl:

ok gn guys gotta work in the morning :Namaste:

So she gets alittle vineyish? I have a idea for a marketable product just for that. But that's another story. I was just going to ask acouple ? about the plant and I got one answer already. But I take it your in hydro and that doesn't make great support for a plant. Nothing to really bite into and hold on to. I was just wondering about the plant in the way of what she grows and stretchs about. But I can see she needs alittle help with supports. Also I'm not sure but I think' this is your first go around with her? I'm wondering because I have one that's over 3' foot outside. I let her get alittle bigger than I planned. And I don't 'think' I can finish her outdoors here due to weather conditions, and shes real close to the maximum height I can deal with on my indoors if she doubles in size by finish. I'm really not a fan of super cropping unless I have to. From what I see, I'll sure know how long, by yours, you finish ways before me, and I just learned to throw a set of bamboo around it before I start to flip her,,,,,, unless, I do alittle weed whacking down like 4 or 5 or even 6 nodes. Let her recover for a 7-10 days till she throws out acouple new sets of leaves, then throw her in flower, that wood shorten her up abit and will strengthen them stems up abit to hold the buddage. Oh well. I have another toke and contemplate this alittle more. Wait that's what I just did and she's still growing. Well GL and keep the buddage happy. And Keepem Green

WOW!!! Great update, Things are going great for you! :clap:

Very nice update Chronic, your plants look great, the Chemdog is a little crooked now but still looks amazing, she should make for some very nice smoke. I'm looking forward to seeing some harvest pics of her.:popcorn:

All the tops on my OG are coming off on Friday, gonna give the lower buds another week to ripen a little more in the full light of the LED's.
Have a great rest of the week.
Aloha.;)

Good morning weed cronic. Wow there is some serious weight on the girl. No wonder you have to put her into bondage. Happy Tokerday Brotha.

Buds looking lovely, there are always such pretty colours!!!

Aloha Cronic, Outstanding update. Flowers are looking picture perfect. More than magazine worthy! :) Looks like your projects are going well, veg tent looking mighty fine too :cheer: Have a Great TokerDay Pal! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom