ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Yep that would scare the begees out of me as well,,hey I just got back on line sorry I wasnt around pal ,, bad news about OMM over here we do a 5 day week what the schedule for you guys I think more like 6 ?? My internet was cut by some guy trying to help us get rid of some ivy bush at the front of the house:rofl::rofl: to get it back took a few days any how hope all is good for you Cronic take care an maybe get one of them kits :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

hey Trys' :thumb:

Great update chron:high-five:, this yard should be called the island factory! :goodjob:

Thanks Trichs :high-five:

wow piss tests i hate them. Really that is so 80's they need to use that money on pay raises and better benefits. Even a better annual party. Piss tests are a waste of time. I would rather have 2 stoners who know how to do it right than 3 who dont. I think us stoner's take more pride.

actually I didn't see any till the 90's I didn't have to worry about it in the 80's
the guy who got me the job says he rather work with someone who smokes not before work or on the job but lol
rather than work with someone hung over, but he did say it is company policy so cant do anything about it he said they
still do it in Colorado too

Yep that would scare the begees out of me as well,,hey I just got back on line sorry I wasnt around pal ,, bad news about OMM over here we do a 5 day week what the schedule for you guys I think more like 6 ?? My internet was cut by some guy trying to help us get rid of some ivy bush at the front of the house:rofl::rofl: to get it back took a few days any how hope all is good for you Cronic take care an maybe get one of them kits :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Glad to see you about :circle-of-love:
I don't really trust anything the best way to pass is just be clean

:passitleft: I'll save this for ya when ya get home from work..........:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

You are right! An employer in CO can still set whatever policies they want, as long as you signed them or were made aware of them. It seems so unfair to me. You can take serious narcotics the Doc gives you, along with other pharmaceuticals on Sunday, and come into work on Monday with it still in your system, even brag about what a crazy weekend you had, and no problem. But if you have Marijuana in your system, you are a threat. Such hypocrisy.

Ok, sorry, I am wishing you the very best Chronic, and I am sorry you have to go through this! :cheer::circle-of-love:

Thats a terrible state of affairs in a med state,,like you said pinky there are folks taking all sorts of things for depression, pain, stress and God knows what else,,so it would make sense to me to let at least card holders to use after work (of Course) any how the weedend is near love to you and yours
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

You can take serious narcotics the Doc gives you, along with other pharmaceuticals on Sunday, and come into work on Monday with it still in your system

You have to go a step further. I would have to work while on heavy meds. I had/have no choice. So without cannabis I would be at work Monday on pharmaceuticals and be far less productive.

i hope you all have a great weekend. I am now out of BB lmao goes to fast. Well i have my reserve. taste and bam its gone, have to love the original BB. yes i found and grew the original BB. I have 3 Female seeds left. I will have to clone this strain for sure. I think i need to learn how to get seeds. My bro knows how to and BB is i strain to hold on too. I am so high in BB heaven lmao. you all have fun enjoy this wonderful weekend.

You are right! An employer in CO can still set whatever policies they want, as long as you signed them or were made aware of them. It seems so unfair to me. You can take serious narcotics the Doc gives you, along with other pharmaceuticals on Sunday, and come into work on Monday with it still in your system, even brag about what a crazy weekend you had, and no problem. But if you have Marijuana in your system, you are a threat. Such hypocrisy.

Ok, sorry, I am wishing you the very best Chronic, and I am sorry you have to go through this! :cheer::circle-of-love:

yea shits not right we the people need to stand up and do something but we the people don't stand as a people
and when you get a card there are other rights you give up something to think about
its hard when a lot of people will talk about whats right but not stand up for it.
in the end we all need to do what we need to do to survive unfortunately.
Have a Great Weekend pinky :Namaste:

What up Chronic, keep it green brotha. ;)

Thanks Stealth keep them pounders comin :thumb:

You have to go a step further. I would have to work while on heavy meds. I had/have no choice. So without cannabis I would be at work Monday on pharmaceuticals and be far less productive.

I remember back in the day when you could and not be tested they should be testing for alcohol or sending badly hungover people home
which they don't, those hangover dude are more dangerous to work with, maybe they should start testing for that too, ive worked
with guys come in smelling like a brewery I don't think they should be working in those conditions
Thanks for dropping by Buck :thumb:

Thats a terrible state of affairs in a med state,,like you said pinky there are folks taking all sorts of things for depression, pain, stress and God knows what else,,so it would make sense to me to let at least card holders to use after work (of Course) any how the weedend is near love to you and yours
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

they just need to remove it from schedule 1 everyone and their grandparents knows its not a hallucinating drug, and its not heroin or meth or cocaine I hope I don't get spanked for mentioning those things but you all get my point. more people die from a lot of other legal things than they do from using the Herb. and it is an Herb a weed Herb lol
and the Chronic Weekend is ok so far, I have to say Brother May the Weed never end lol I don't like to use the term weedend
sounds like my weed is almost gone lol j/k You and Padma have a Great Weekend Brother

Hey friend Cronic hope all is good :Namaste:

:peace:

Thanks Fr3d and Hope all is good where youre at also :Namaste:

Happy Memorial weekend :yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise you too :circle-of-love:

Aloha Dusty and Mahalo for dropping by :high-five:

i hope you all have a great weekend. I am now out of BB lmao goes to fast. Well i have my reserve. taste and bam its gone, have to love the original BB. yes i found and grew the original BB. I have 3 Female seeds left. I will have to clone this strain for sure. I think i need to learn how to get seeds. My bro knows how to and BB is i strain to hold on too. I am so high in BB heaven lmao. you all have fun enjoy this wonderful weekend.

Main thing is you still got something to smoke, my jars will start piling up as I stop smoking lol
growing is still such a great thing to do tho, ill never give it up :thumb:

Good evening weed to yea cronic. Hope you weekend is going good for you. Happy Shatterday Brotha :high-five:

Sir Chronic, may the weekend find you well and your garden green and sublime. Best of buds to you and yours!!!

Same to you LA Hope your Having a Great Weekend :thumb:

Yeah! What he said! :)

Have a great weekend Brother Cronic :ciao:

Aloha Brotha and Mahalo for Dropping by :high-five:

Good evening weed to yea cronic. Hope you weekend is going good for you. Happy Shatterday Brotha :high-five:

Great Shatterday Night to you Brotha and Great rest of the holiday weekend and enjoy the retirement :thumb:

Stopping in on the weekend. You don't have enough to do :cheesygrinsmiley: so break out the camera and get some toe shots

Back
Top Bottom