Back To See The Growmies

I would love 💕 to try it and if you can that’s great but don’t go to any trouble cause it’s gonna be a minute before I could start. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Not a problem at all. I'll hit you up off thread & hash it out 🤙

I'll grab up a few more & let ya know

Makes me wonder if you're talking about the new seed sprouts, or if you might have found an old "adult vid" of me thru my YouTube account! 🤣🤣🤣

You'd think I'd get a government check or something after raising all these babies 🤣

Great to see ya Tra!
I was talking about the sprouts, but since you bought it up, link me bruv ;)

Nothing like laying pipe in a tight box 🤣🤣🤣
2023-10-19-16-06-59-662.jpg
2023-10-19-16-06-12-365.jpg

LoL.... damn I'm glad to be outta that hole! 😉

Hope y'all had a great day today!
:passitleft:

I would still be down there! In fact, that would be my final resting place. :straightface:

that's when you send the apprentice in!!... ;) :D...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k
Sadly.... I was the only twig who could wiggle in there. LoL

Got 'er done though.... now I get to go back tomorrow to do it again with the #2 bathtub in this house. 🤣 Nearly identical space to work in.

Gonna be like a twisted groundhog day. LoL

I don't see anyone else in there, just make sure you don't show any nudity in the photos.
Yeah man! This was definitely a solo mission. 🤣

...and I'm sure nobody would wanna see this old sack of bones nude. LoL

I live in a 100 yr old home, so I'm thinking, "oh god how does a guy get back in there in 30 years?"

:laughtwo:

You'd have to tear it apart.

I’m not gonna lie. I am disappointed.

IMG_0272.jpeg

Lolllinggggggg!

P your grow is bang on perfect. Water on the floor and all! :)
LoL... I always mop up before I close that door. 🤣 The spills actually provide the moisture for me to hand wash that floor daily! 🤘🤘🤘

Promise you could eat off of it.... I clean with 90% ISO alcohol once a week 😅

I could not get down there in the first place and if I were so luck I would never get out.
I sure wasn't happy about it, but lived to do it again tomorrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom