Back To See The Growmies

Welp.... walked in this morning to find Judah's Punch swinging his balls around in the breeze
:rofl:

....down to 6 plants now

Might be one more male hiding in the group, just waiting for it to show me something. Still have the 2) Dirty Pirate Hooker on the right side which are from reg seeds. The bright/colorful DPH in front right is showing pistils, but the rear right plant hasn't shown anything yet.... patiently waiting.

:meditate:

That Judah's Punch stung a bit to cull; it was a beast of a plant. I was really hoping that one was a lady.

Oh well.... moving forward without all that big dick energy. 🤙

:passitleft:
Hopefully that was the last one

Hopefully that was the last one
Yeah buddy. I hope so as well. Even if I do find another male, I'll still be sitting decent at harvest.
5 of these are definitely female; seeing little pistils popping on all of them except that last DPH.
The 2 plants on the left side of the room are relatively large with fat ass stalks. I have a feeling they're gonna bring home the lion's share of the harvest.
🤙
Gonna be a solid crew; I'm excited for some buds to start building.

Yeah buddy. I hope so as well. Even if I do find another male, I'll still be sitting decent at harvest.
5 of these are definitely female; seeing little pistils popping on all of them except that last DPH.
The 2 plants on the left side of the room are relatively large with fat ass stalks. I have a feeling they're gonna bring home the lion's share of the harvest.
🤙
Gonna be a solid crew; I'm excited for some buds to start building.
take a close up of the suspicious one at a few nodes ,I can pick em pretty early 😊 we can place bets 🤣🤣

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got a package of seeds delivered today, but lost the key for my mailbox like a year ago! LoL

Gotta wait for Mrs. Milly to get home & save the day.

Gonna try to sneak a couple in with the Black Sugar babies I'm doing for the comparative grow.
2023-10-16-13-12-56-239.jpg

2023-10-16-13-13-32-077.jpg

Shooting for 6 solid plants for my next group. Pretty sure I'll have 2 Black Sugar; gotta figure out what else to sneak in with them...

What do y'all think?

Lemon Tree!
They don't have it on the European site, and that's where Canadian orders are shipped from.
I was looking for it a while back. Herbies were sold out too.
That was the first strain I added to the cart when I placed this order! :high-five:

I've grown Lemon Tree and a few Lemon Tree crosses my buddy made a couple years back.

Looking forward to seeing if this Lemon Tree is similar.... or wayyyy different. LoL

Had to dig back deep in the archives to find pics of which Lemon Tree crosses I had grown. 🤣

Shit was all the way back in 2021 lol

Looks like my buddy had made :
Schrom X Lemon Tree
Lemon Tree X Nacho
Headband X Lemon Tree
and Lemon Tree S1's

2023-10-16-14-10-40-085.jpg
2023-10-16-14-10-13-804.jpg
2023-10-16-14-09-50-021.jpg
2023-10-16-14-09-06-118.jpg

Can't remember exactly what went wrong on this run, buy I can tell I must have fucked em away pretty good since I can't find any pics of them 🤣🤣🤣

Hoping things go smooth this time! 🤣

Yo yo my brudder to another muther!

You have 6 stars there :)
Stars don't even compare to the diamonds you grow Tra!

Such a pleasure to see you popping by to say high. 🤙
:green_heart:

Apologies again for the hyper-link vid... Youtube has all me vids marked for 18+ age....

This is day 10 post flip... if I'm not mistaken. Gotta check the calendar again, but I think they're 10 days in...

Apologies for blasting posts all day. 🙏 Had some dental work done this morning and had the rest of the day off to sit at home. LoL, I got bored & found the end of the internet.

Definitely got caught up on all the newest Creepy Dave videos. 🤣🤣🤣

The armarmadiyo might be my favorite 🤣

'Cause a guy can never have too many seeds! :cheer:
I watch the seedsman deals & place specific orders so I end up with BOGO.

This order was for me & 2 other buddies. 👍

All the holiday sales are primo for buying, but even in the "off season" you can check the Seedsman sales & breeder promos. If you order right, you'll almost always come out with as many freebies as seeds you bought. 🤘

I watch the seedsman deals & place specific orders so I end up with BOGO.

This order was for me & 2 other buddies. 👍

All the holiday sales are primo for buying, but even in the "off season" you can check the Seedsman sales & breeder promos. If you order right, you'll almost always come out with as many freebies as seeds you bought. 🤘
I was pullin' yer leg. ;)

I see a bunch of freebies and I groan inside. I have so many strains I haven't run, can't run, never will run. :laughtwo:

I need a grandson to pass 'em down to. :bongrip:

Gopher Glue 🤣🤣 weird name
Nice selection 😁
Yeah man...

My buddy asked for Gopher Glue, the Space Panda pack was a freebie.

We kinda search all our seed buys based on when our favorite breeders run promos. 👍

I was pullin' yer leg. ;)

I see a bunch of freebies and I groan inside. I have so many strains I haven't run, can't run, never will run. :laughtwo:

I need a grandson to pass 'em down to. :bongrip:
This was my fem restock.... I've got hundreds of reg seeds around, a few autos, but ran out of fems.
🤙

Back
Top Bottom