Back To See The Growmies

We are in for quite the adventure!

There’s gonna be flowers for dayzzzzzzzzz!

🩷🌸♥️🌹💜🪻
Oh yeah! :headbanger:
Still waiting on the 3 reg plants to show sex, but it's looking like it'll be a great group.

:passitleft:

I’m late, but happy 🙂🙃! Glad the delivery was a success. Things are moving along quite nicely here:high-five:
Thanks! :high-five:
I think we've found our groove in the new grow room.
Always great to see ya swing by chica!

Sup 9milly. Old account got deleted some how, but I am back kinda. And just looking around for the old school peeps. Had some unexpected delays and decided to move to another legal state. Getting set up with some new ideas and genetics. I will email ya soon bro. Green days
Hey Mad! Nice to see you!

2 on the left guna be very nice I think!
Hey CaptainLucky, I'm also curious about that Vietnamese strain. Sounds exotic! Do share your insights, Preston9mm. Here's hoping it's a smooth grow. 🍃
They all are looking 👀 nice but I’m rooting for the Vietnamese. I don’t think 🤔 I ever seen one before. How long is the flowering time for her? CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Right? Those two are standing out for sure, Porky82. Can't wait to see how they progress. Keep those updates coming, Preston9mm. Loving the journey. 🌱
We are in for quite the adventure!

There’s gonna be flowers for dayzzzzzzzzz!

🩷🌸♥️🌹💜🪻
Couldn't agree more, Trala! I'm eagerly waiting for the bloom show. The canopy looks promising. Hats off to you, Preston9mm. Let's keep the green vibes going! 🌼🌿

Your ladies are looking beautiful in that nice new grow space! :welldone:

Photo shoot.... about to see their first dark period.
About how long do you typically let your plants veg before flipping the lights?

Sup 9milly. Old account got deleted some how, but I am back kinda. And just looking around for the old school peeps. Had some unexpected delays and decided to move to another legal state. Getting set up with some new ideas and genetics. I will email ya soon bro. Green days
Awesome to hear from ya again brother!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help while you're getting set up again. 🤙

Your ladies are looking beautiful in that nice new grow space! :welldone:

About how long do you typically let your plants veg before flipping the lights?
I normally like a 90 day veg, but pushed this group a bit faster (60-ish days) because I'm doing a group of seedlings behind them for a comparative grow.
Trying to time things so I can harvest these right around the same time I want to flip the next group.... lol Playing plant Tetris. :rofl:

What was your old username, maybe I can find it and restore it for you.

Awesome to hear from ya again brother!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help while you're getting set up again. 🤙
Will do. Good to see some old friends and colleagues. By the by I really enjoyed your naked ladies in their latest photo shoot. Lol. Green days my friend. I will be watching.

Back
Top Bottom