Back To See The Growmies

LoL.... I got a tail light out right now as well. 🤣

Gonna swap out that bulb first thing this morning.
The county PD has been out pretty bad lately trying to hit quotas or something. I generally make a test run first to check the landscape.

If only TX would finally evolve out of our old mindset about cannabis.... 👎
It sucks living in an illegal state and wishing you safe travels amigo. CL🍀

Love that link to the 420 Mission statement. Lol.

Congrats on what I think you're really referring to. I assume that Swick setup is your buddies?
LoL, didn't mean to link anything, but that's funny.

Yeah buddy, that swick setup is my buddies tent. I'll be picking y'alls brain to help him get dialed in.
Gonna sit with him this weekend & show him how to navigate 420 Mag so he can come get his learn on. 🤙

Those girls are bursting with health!
Appreciate the kind words brother 🤙
:passitleft:

Now I just gotta keep em happy. LoL
....it's like a new girlfriend; them first few months are easy, then some ladies turn into total bitches! 🤣🤣🤣

first impressions...the priest and the hookers my faves, but :thumb: :thumb: for them all...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
The Hookers are regs too.... I'm praying both of them will be female, but I can tell by their structure that they are different..I expect one male and one female.

They caught my attention though. Very well behaved & thick. 👍

2023-10-07-20-42-47-350.jpg

Day 2 post flip.

They all are looking 👀 nice but I’m rooting for the Vietnamese. I don’t think 🤔 I ever seen one before. How long is the flowering time for her? CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Not totally sure on the Vietnamese flowering time. That one is a wild hybrid cross:

Crazy Train (Vietnamese Black/Vietnamese Gold x E32 Trainwreck) × The Cube

I'd guess between 8-10 weeks, but I just run em til they're done.

I'm super excited for that one as well. 🤘

2 on the left guna be very nice I think!
They're definitely some beefy ladies. 🤙 They will likely be the biggest.

The left front is Pure Smorez, and the plant behind her is the Jager.

Kind of all over the map with my canopy on this group, but should turn out great.

Rotate that clockwise 90º and get me a bowling ball! 🎳
🤣
They sure look like they're trying to point at something. LoL

Maybe I'll bust out the bowling ball when I find the males! :rofl:

Looks so good in there. They are going to explode soon. I can't pick out a favorite. They are all looking perfect.
Nicely done.
It's always hard to pick a favorite when they behave. LoL

Bunch of different strains & phenotypes, they each have some trait that catches my attention. Gonna be an awesome group!

Appreciate ya @Lerugged

Back
Top Bottom