Back To See The Growmies

Morning group pics...
2023-10-03-05-18-39-439.jpg
2023-10-03-05-19-57-601.jpg

Chomping at the bit to flip this group...
:meditate:

They chompin too!
It'll be this week... just working out some details to get my 2 little Jager plants moved to the homies house.

Been too busy with work to get em shifted over there. Once they're out, I'm flipping lights in the big room and dropping seeds for the little room. 🤙

Nice group of plants Preston.
Thanks Keith!
:passitleft:

I'd love to have a couple more weeks to veg em huge, but am trying to time out my next seed drop for the Seedsman comparative grow.

Hope I've timed things right. I'll be dropping the Black Sugar seeds in water tomorrow. 🤘

Thanks Keith!
:passitleft:

I'd love to have a couple more weeks to veg em huge, but am trying to time out my next seed drop for the Seedsman comparative grow.

Hope I've timed things right. I'll be dropping the Black Sugar seeds in water tomorrow. 🤘
Good luck you'll do it.

How'd your delivery go? was it uneventful 😊
Still haven't made the trip...

Was working all day today 1.5 hours from where I live. LoL, when I got home today, the last thing I wanted to do was drive.

Hope to knock it out tomorrow 👍

These are facts! 🤣
If I was a cop knowing your history bro....(let's just say training folks in special situations) hope you would give a homie a break being in his/her early 20s..lol..like my son.. Jesus don't pull over P9..,,lol.. respect bro
Much love and respect bro

Back
Top Bottom