Back To See The Growmies

This one? Got my eye on you… 😜😜😜😜🤦‍♂️💨

IMG_5436.jpeg

Set up a local buddy with some grow gear awhile back... mainly good seeds, but set him up with basics. Pots & trimming scissors... blah blah.

He decided to try his hand at outdoor for his first run. I probably could have checked in on him more often, but he took the ball and ran.

He figured out what record TX Temps thru our summer can do...
717545601.jpg

Just had a good long convo with broski..... gonna get him set up indoor... asap

He bought a tent & carbon filter, I'm gonna loan him my Mars FC3000 and gift him these 2 Jager fems
2023-09-27-16-55-47-098.jpg

See.... I ended up not having to cull shit this cycle (except for the Smorez I killed last week & kept silent about it) 🤣

Anywhoooo.... I'm rambling.

Gonna get my buddy an account set up over here.... he'll be needing us all to assist this maiden voyage.

Stay lifted growmies!
:passitleft:

This thread has gone to the (yard) birds! :)

Lookin good as ever! Will you flip these all together? Or go you have a separate room again?
These are gonna flower out in the same room... I'm gifting 2 of the Littles to my homie for his first indoor grow.

I'll be starting the 2nd room up here soon for a new batch of seedlings. 🤘🤘🤘

Technically, I've got 4 total grow spaces, but I'm shutting down the 2 in my attic for the 2 new rooms out in the shed. It's just become a slow/long process because I've been so busy otherwise w/work.

Hope to be back to "smooth" soon. 🤙

These are gonna flower out in the same room... I'm gifting 2 of the Littles to my homie for his first indoor grow.

I'll be starting the 2nd room up here soon for a new batch of seedlings. 🤘🤘🤘

Technically, I've got 4 total grow spaces, but I'm shutting down the 2 in my attic for the 2 new rooms out in the shed. It's just become a slow/long process because I've been so busy otherwise w/work.

Hope to be back to "smooth" soon. 🤙

Was it you that built the dedicated grow room in backyard my memory is foggy

Was it you that built the dedicated grow room in backyard my memory is foggy
I've been thru a few grows.... started in a barn/shed, moved to my attic when I had a local PD officer as my neighbor.

Now moving back out of the attic

I've been thru a few grows.... started in a barn/shed, moved to my attic when I had a local PD officer as my neighbor.

Now moving back out of the attic
It mustn't have been you someone built a self contained building in the back yard .
Nervous times with copper next door 😳🤣

Set up a local buddy with some grow gear awhile back... mainly good seeds, but set him up with basics. Pots & trimming scissors... blah blah.

He decided to try his hand at outdoor for his first run. I probably could have checked in on him more often, but he took the ball and ran.

He figured out what record TX Temps thru our summer can do...
717545601.jpg

Just had a good long convo with broski..... gonna get him set up indoor... asap

He bought a tent & carbon filter, I'm gonna loan him my Mars FC3000 and gift him these 2 Jager fems
2023-09-27-16-55-47-098.jpg

See.... I ended up not having to cull shit this cycle (except for the Smorez I killed last week & kept silent about it) 🤣

Anywhoooo.... I'm rambling.

Gonna get my buddy an account set up over here.... he'll be needing us all to assist this maiden voyage.

Stay lifted growmies!
The brotherhood of stoners is a beautiful thing! Well done Preston. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom