Back To See The Growmies

KH still around P? Heard he went to work with a breeder but lost touch since then. Ran his boptang is it was fire.
:passitleft:
Yeah, as far as I know...

Saw him a few months back, but we're both so damn busy, we don't talk as often as we used to.

Quick group shot...

Not much change..... except for the awesome new Dirty Hooker sticker I found in a gas station today šŸ¤£šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜
2023-09-26-17-22-33-046.jpg

I think she brings some class to the place. LoL Ol' MotaVated Marty seems to enjoy it! šŸ¤£

That is one happy bunch of ladies :thumb:
Hope I can keep em that way! šŸ˜…

Planning to transplant to 3gal pots this weekend then hopefully flip em the following weekend.

Always a blessing when you swing by! šŸ™

Beautiful plants need a Prescription Blend sticker to go with the REMO sticker.
LoL.... I actually give away all the Remo packs from the OTM contest wins.
One of my closest local homies started growing a few years back. He really liked em & stuck with it. Anytime I win one, he gets a little gift too.
Not bad nutrients, I'm just stuck on Dyna & probably won't ever change that.

Iā€™m living for the grow space! Iā€™m kinda copying you lol. You actually gave me the idea of putting in an aircon. Mine is portable but it will be a game changer for summer when my Bloom Room heats up.

Itā€™s a really great space, I think youā€™re super clever :)

Iā€™m living for the grow space! Iā€™m kinda copying you lol. You actually gave me the idea of putting in an aircon. Mine is portable but it will be a game changer for summer when my Bloom Room heats up.

Itā€™s a really great space, I think youā€™re super clever :)
The a/c unit is definitely a game-changer. šŸ‘ TX heat is extremely hard to manage, I wouldn't be able to grow at all without it.

Always great to see ya swing by Tra!

The a/c unit is definitely a game-changer. šŸ‘ TX heat is extremely hard to manage, I wouldn't be able to grow at all without it.

Always great to see ya swing by Tra!
I feel you on the heat bro. Got to have some shit dealing with the heat. Love the setup.

IMG_20230927_170805387.jpg

I feel you on the heat bro. Got to have some shit dealing with the heat. Love the setup.

IMG_20230927_170805387.jpg
Passin' back to ya brochacho!
20230927_162311.jpg

Just walked in the door from working in the TX heat. LoL.... it's pretty sad when our temps are still in the upper 90's everyday, but it feels comfortably breezy in comparison to our 105Ā°+ temps last month. LoL

Anyhow.... always great to see ya swing by. šŸ¤™

Hope you're living that best life...

Back
Top Bottom