Back To See The Growmies

O. M. G !

I am in awe!

Every single plant is mint.

You are top shelf bruv.
Plan on getting into them this weekend for a bit of defoliation... I've let em get nice & bushy; now it's time to shave the legs on these dirty hippy chicks! LoL

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Thanks for hanging around Tra! I always enjoy seeing you swing by

these pages move so fast !! Looking great as always. My first black sugar broke surface today. Gonna post some pics in that thread.
I fucking talk too much! 🤣🤣🤣

Generally just talking shit & telling pussy jokes. LoL I understand when people "skip to new" with my nonsense. 🤘🤘🤘

I'm working thru some issues with my first couple Black Sugar. Dropped 2 fresh beans yesterday to accommodate my shitty start on the first 3. LoL

Ok 9milly, sweet talked 420 into giving me access to my og account after intense iterogation. LLOOLL. Anyway glad to have it back to at least retrieve some of my old content.. Your email still the same..??
Yeah buddy. Email is the same. Glad to see you got the old account squared away. 🤙

:passitleft:

Just finished week 1 post flip. Ladies are doing well; still waiting to see sex on 2 of the regs, All of the others are showing tiny lil pistils now. Judah's Punch and DPH are all regs; not seeing sex on Judah's Punch and one of the DPH. Not opposed to culling 2 plants if necessary, I just wanna see their weiners first. :rofl: :nerd-with-glasses::nerd-with-glasses:

Took a few trunk shots of the heavier ladies, the shorter plants are sitting on toothpicks by comparison. LoL, didn't find their stalks to be photo worthy. 🤣

Anywhoo, here they go...

Hope everyone had a great week and have a relaxing weekend

Got these little ladies going now as well...
20231013_153424.jpg
20231013_153416.jpg

Dropped 3 of these Black Sugar fems for the @SeedsMan comparative grow.
One popped healthy, one had to fight her way out of the seed, and the third germinated fine but never surfaced after planting.
I dropped 2 more seeds a few days ago. I should have a decent little group here soon.

Just finished week 1 post flip. Ladies are doing well; still waiting to see sex on 2 of the regs, All of the others are showing tiny lil pistils now. Judah's Punch and DPH are all regs; not seeing sex on Judah's Punch and one of the DPH. Not opposed to culling 2 plants if necessary, I just wanna see their weiners first. :rofl: :nerd-with-glasses::nerd-with-glasses:

Took a few trunk shots of the heavier ladies, the shorter plants are sitting on toothpicks by comparison. LoL, didn't find their stalks to be photo worthy. 🤣

Anywhoo, here they go...

Hope everyone had a great week and have a relaxing weekend
Fantastic looking grow amigo, I really love ❤️ your Vietnamese though. I’m really curious about her, Streching and nutes tolerance etc. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Fantastic looking grow amigo, I really love ❤️ your Vietnamese though. I’m really curious about her, Streching and nutes tolerance etc. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
She's been a dream to grow. 👍 Healthy & tolerant to the nutrients.

Total stretch has only been about 4 inches so far... she might have a bit of growth left in her as we're only at week 1 right now, but seems to be leveling off & settling in for flower.

I gifted away the extra seeds I had of that strain, but might be able to score a few extra if you'd like to run it. I can reach out to my homie today to see if he's got a small stash left.

Welp.... walked in this morning to find Judah's Punch swinging his balls around in the breeze
:rofl:

....down to 6 plants now

Might be one more male hiding in the group, just waiting for it to show me something. Still have the 2) Dirty Pirate Hooker on the right side which are from reg seeds. The bright/colorful DPH in front right is showing pistils, but the rear right plant hasn't shown anything yet.... patiently waiting.

:meditate:

That Judah's Punch stung a bit to cull; it was a beast of a plant. I was really hoping that one was a lady.

Oh well.... moving forward without all that big dick energy. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom