Back To See The Growmies

I must try an auto , I should get some and do 2 or 3 outdoor runs in the season
Meh.... I run em when I've got space, I just don't ever depend on them to be reliable.

Morning P :)
Apologies again for the hyper-link vid... Youtube has all me vids marked for 18+ age....

I love seeing video. So many sins can be hidden by good lighting, edits and angles. Video lays the grow bare.

You really are a grow wizard. Every plant is big smiling!

How do you keep them so low and bushy? I simply can not keep my plants low. I do better with monstercropped clones. My seed starters seem to be gigantic. I have a quadline that is as big as a bunyip!

And thanks Motherfucker! That’s gonna be stuck in my head all day!

🎶 I always feel like someone is watching meeeeeeeee…. 🎼
This is day 10 post flip... if I'm not mistaken. Gotta check the calendar again, but I think they're 10 days in...
They are bangin!
Apologies for blasting posts all day. 🙏 Had some dental work done this morning and had the rest of the day off to sit at home. LoL, I got bored & found the end of the internet.
Never apologise for wanting to chat with friends, well I don’t think we should have to apologise.
Definitely got caught up on all the newest Creepy Dave videos. 🤣🤣🤣

The armarmadiyo might be my favorite 🤣
Lolling!

How do you keep them so low and bushy? I simply can not keep my plants low. I
LoL.... for the last 3-4 years I had been growing in a space that had 42 inch ceiling for flower, and only 36 in ceilings for my veg....

I had to adapt.

Here's a few pics of my 2 previous grow rooms....
2023-10-17-17-05-34-099.jpg
2023-10-17-17-05-56-842.jpg
2023-10-17-17-06-20-473.jpg
2023-10-17-17-06-41-205.jpg

A bit of trial & error, I finally figured it out.

I'm actually trying to break those habits now that I've got twice the headroom, but old habits die hard. LoL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got a package of seeds delivered today, but lost the key for my mailbox like a year ago! LoL

Gotta wait for Mrs. Milly to get home & save the day.

Gonna try to sneak a couple in with the Black Sugar babies I'm doing for the comparative grow.
2023-10-16-13-12-56-239.jpg

2023-10-16-13-13-32-077.jpg

Shooting for 6 solid plants for my next group. Pretty sure I'll have 2 Black Sugar; gotta figure out what else to sneak in with them...

What do y'all think?
:passitleft:
Gopher glue has to be in there and wtf put a space panda in there too 🤣

LoL.... for the last 3-4 years I had been growing in a space that had 42 inch ceiling for flower, and only 36 in ceilings for my veg....

I had to adapt.

Here's a few pics of my 2 previous grow rooms....
2023-10-17-17-05-34-099.jpg
2023-10-17-17-05-56-842.jpg
2023-10-17-17-06-20-473.jpg
2023-10-17-17-06-41-205.jpg

A bit of trial & error, I finally figured it out.

I'm actually trying to break those habits now that I've got twice the headroom, but old habits die hard. LoL
Damn. Even your old grow space was a little too clean for my sensibilities! It was better than the new though. At least I see some stains on the floor. :laugh:

Damn. Even your old grow space was a little too clean for my sensibilities! It was better than the new though. At least I see some stains on the floor. :laugh:
LoL.... that old stained up drip pan has seen about 100 plants. 🤘🤘🤘 I still got it and will probably integrate it back into use again. 😅

I loved growing in them old rooms, but they were in the attic of my house. Hauling water up the attic ladder everyday was getting old.... So am I 🤣 I was really struggling to keep things going up there.

When we started construction on the tiny house in my backyard, the first thing I did was build out the new grow space. 👍

Awesome to hear from ya growmie!

Gopher glue has to be in there and wtf put a space panda in there too 🤣
LoL, the Gopher Glue is for a local buddy of mine.... I gave him the link to Seedsman so he could search around & throw a few packs in my cart before I ordered. He got overwhelmed by the amount of strains & breeders & just picked something quick. The breeders are all in alphabetical order.... he didn't even make it thru the A's. 🤣🤣🤣

I've never grown Atlas beans, but have been following them on social media for awhile now. Looks like they've got some serious heat 🔥 ...the Space Panda was the freebie pack that came with those Gopher Glue seeds. 🤙

I might bum a seed or 2 from him to give em a shot. 🤔

Looking good. It's always the biggest and best that are male. Stings indeed though.
Looking lush and green. Grats on the babies
On the plus side.... the Dirty Pirate Hooker I thought was a dude, showed me her tata's this morning. 🤣 looked like a boy til she blossomed! 🤣🤣🤣

The culling are done; looks like my flower group will be 6 plants. 🤘

Got about a dozen more of them Judah's Punch regs. I'll be running again soon.

Congratulations big daddy!
Makes me wonder if you're talking about the new seed sprouts, or if you might have found an old "adult vid" of me thru my YouTube account! 🤣🤣🤣

You'd think I'd get a government check or something after raising all these babies 🤣

Great to see ya Tra!

She's been a dream to grow. 👍 Healthy & tolerant to the nutrients.

Total stretch has only been about 4 inches so far... she might have a bit of growth left in her as we're only at week 1 right now, but seems to be leveling off & settling in for flower.

I gifted away the extra seeds I had of that strain, but might be able to score a few extra if you'd like to run it. I can reach out to my homie today to see if he's got a small stash left.
I would love 💕 to try it and if you can that’s great but don’t go to any trouble cause it’s gonna be a minute before I could start. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom