Back To See The Growmies

So.... not trying to be the 420 Mag attention whore, but.... anyone interested in me trying to breathe new life into the old Cooking Thread ?

I've been working on some new concoctions & don't mind sharing.

:passitleft:

I’m not gonna lie. I am disappointed.

IMG_0272.jpeg

Lolllinggggggg!

P your grow is bang on perfect. Water on the floor and all! :)
Leave him alone Trala. He could have run out of Depends.

Leave him alone Trala. He could have run out of Depends.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Funny you say that...

For some reason, every morning, I get the urge to poop when I'm feeding the plants. 🤣🤣🤣
I might just get excited when I see em, or my coffee is punching back, but it never fails. Plant feeding time is prairie-doggin time for me!
💩

So.... not trying to be the 420 Mag attention whore, but.... anyone interested in me trying to breathe new life into the old Cooking Thread ?

I've been working on some new concoctions & don't mind sharing.

Grab that attention, whore. I'd love to see such info. :Rasta:

Funny you say that...

For some reason, every morning, I get the urge to poop when I'm feeding the plants. 🤣🤣🤣
I might just get excited when I see em, or my coffee is punching back, but it never fails. Plant feeding time is prairie-doggin time for me!
💩
Seeing them probably makes you happy as shit and...there you go!

Funny you say that...

💩
I’m all about healthy poo habits.

Fun fact: it should take you the same amount of time to empty your bowels as it does to void. Or to put it another way, taking a shit should take the same amount of time as having a piss.

If you’re sitting on the toilet for ages, straining like you’re birthing, eat more fibre.

Good bum food.

Hate that YouTube has everything age restricted, but I understand it....

Did a pretty heavy defol/delarf this morning. All seem to have responded well.
They are growing up so quick!

I’m currently harnessing my inner P with my Mimosa X Orange Punch training, and failing I might add lol.

Had a couple new babies pop up overnight...

Looking good, I might need to help #2 shed her helmet though. I'll check on her again tonight to see how she's doing.

These 2 will be the last seeds dropping for this current veg group. I'll be running 3) Black Sugar, and 2) Lemon Tree.

They will likely veg between 6-8 weeks... The flower room will be occupied until mid December, so I'll have plenty of time for topping/training .

How's the weather been brother? You're just south of my parallel line.
Finally could turn off my dehumidifier, hopefully keeps around this temp going forward.
I'm loving the weather lately! LoL....

Finally starting to see some cool air blowing thru. RH has been a bit higher than usual outside, but the grow rooms have been staying stable. 🤙

They are growing up so quick!

I’m currently harnessing my inner P with my Mimosa X Orange Punch training, and failing I might add lol.
Sometimes, we train our plants; sometimes they train us.
:green_heart:
As long as they're upright & green, you're winning. Mother Nature doesn't know or care what a "perfect quadline" looks like.

Sending love..... happy to see ya pop by for a visit.

Mother Nature doesn't know or care what a "perfect quadline" looks like.

She might not, but I certainly do lol.

My quadline looks so unquadlined. I’m going to try really hard to quadline my Pineapple Chunk. Like traditional quadline.

She might not, but I certainly do lol.

My quadline looks so unquadlined. I’m going to try really hard to quadline my Pineapple Chunk. Like traditional quadline.
I am sure what ever you do it will come out great.

Back
Top Bottom