Back To See The Growmies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Funny you say that...

For some reason, every morning, I get the urge to poop when I'm feeding the plants. 🤣🤣🤣
I might just get excited when I see em, or my coffee is punching back, but it never fails. Plant feeding time is prairie-doggin time for me!
💩
Too much information but thanks for sharing. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

So.... not trying to be the 420 Mag attention whore, but.... anyone interested in me trying to breathe new life into the old Cooking Thread ?

I've been working on some new concoctions & don't mind sharing.

:passitleft:
Guess my vote don't count either. Didn't know you could cook anyway. Sure grow the garden good though. 🙄

So.... not trying to be the 420 Mag attention whore, but.... anyone interested in me trying to breathe new life into the old Cooking Thread ?

I've been working on some new concoctions & don't mind sharing.

First time I been there. Yes please!
Had a couple new babies pop up overnight...
Aw the wee ones to worry on for a few days! Go Lemons!
Here's the full boat....

Flower Room:

Veg box:

Off to work; holler atcha soon... ✌️
It's no wonder you have no want to change anything as far as nutes and grow medium Press! Your plants are beaming!

It's no wonder you have no want to change anything as far as nutes and grow medium Press! Your plants are beaming!
I’m kind of surprised that your Vietnamese fans aren’t more Sativa looking 👀. You think it’s still too young to be showing? Entire grow is still looking awesome 🤩. CL🍀

I’m kind of surprised that your Vietnamese fans aren’t more Sativa looking 👀. You think it’s still too young to be showing? Entire grow is still looking awesome 🤩. CL🍀
Leaf structure definitely has a hybrid/incica appearance. I'm seeing signs that she gonna be a longer flowering plant though.

We're something like 15-16 days post flip; she's shown sex, but hasn't started making buds like the others around her. I'm expecting she's gonna be the last thing harvested from this crop.

Time will tell.

Great to see ya Stone!

Always appreciate your kind words 🤙

Not much change in the flower room... RH is spiking a bit with our recent changes in weather, but is manageable.

2023-10-25-05-51-32-762.jpg

Today is day 19 post flip. Looks like all plants are done stretching now & settled in for the ride. 🤙

Yeah fucking pumping mate!! 👍
I'm definitely ready for a restock. LoL

Been smoking the same few strains for months now. Stoked to see some new buds in the works.

Great to see ya Porky!

Not much change in the flower room... RH is spiking a bit with our recent changes in weather, but is manageable.

2023-10-25-05-51-32-762.jpg

Today is day 19 post flip. Looks like all plants are done stretching now & settled in for the ride. 🤙
The grow looks great amigo and I’m here for the ride. Happy growing brother. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom