Back To See The Growmies

"Sounds like he's out of weed or needs a smoke 🤣🤣"

Just because you stood in dog shit this morning don't take it out on me , there's nothing derogatory in that comment of mine .
We all have shit days, its how  you treat others that counts !
My opinion, he’s a guy who was having a shitty moment, then apologised.
So treat him like he's apologized!

So treat him like he's apologized!
Im struggling to see how i treated him badly i have nothing but 💚 we all get stressed and yes he apologised which i didn't even think was needed kudos to him . Not sure how my comment was interpreted as negative 💁‍♂️

Im struggling to see how i treated him badly i have nothing but 💚 we all get stressed and yes he apologised which o didn't even think was needed kudos to him . Not sure how my comment was interpreted as negative 💁‍♂️
I was out of place Absorber. I'm not even gonna' blame it on the weed and gummies I've been consuming all day. Just a big-time brain fart to inject into this at all.

My apologies, sir. :confused:

Luckily, I missed it, but it's been fun reading all about ... sumpin. :hmmmm: :laughtwo:

Heheh, if it's any consolation, it gets better as you get older - happens less often. Usually. Generally speaking. It's been months since it happened to me, and I'm pretty darned old.

:thumb:

"Sounds like he's out of weed or needs a smoke 🤣🤣"
I read it the first time you said it. I’m reading for the second time and I still think it’s an unhelpful addition to a conversation that didn’t actually involve either of us.
Just because you stood in dog shit this morning don't take it out on me ,
I didn’t think I was. I was just sharing my opinion to your opinion. Doesn’t make me right. Just makes me another cunt with an opinion.
there's nothing derogatory in that comment of mine .
Nor mine.
We all have shit days, its how  you treat others that counts !
We absolutely do. And just so you know, for today, I’m okay with me ;)

Back
Top Bottom