Back To See The Growmies

This is what I walked into on Monday that kinda fucked my week up...
20231027_103019.jpg

Doing all the under-slab plumbing before they pour concrete on Tuesday.... Tons of strange measurements & angled walls. Not an easy job for any plumber, but was aggravated a bit more because the slab sits on top of a large granite shelf. LoL
The equipment rental to break thru the rock was $1600 a day. 🤯

6 bathroom with 2 half baths, 2 laundry rooms, and 3 separate kitchen sinks.... a fucking dog washing station and 5 floor drains. 🤣
Whipped my ass, for sure... left site today due to weather, but I'm at like 90% done with it. 🤘🤘🤘
Nice bro, glad you almost have that shit whipped out .. speaking of shit, 6 bathrooms bro? Lol..damn, even if I had the money 6 is too much.. 😂😂😂. Only so much shitting I gotta do.
Just need a little toilet paper to whip my ass and the rest would be converted running plants..lol.

Nice bro, glad you almost have that shit whipped out .. speaking of shit, 6 bathrooms bro? Lol..damn, even if I had the money 6 is too much.. 😂😂😂. Only so much shitting I gotta do.
Just need a little toilet paper to whip my ass and the rest would be converted running plants..lol.
Most of the clients I'm dealing with lately want shit they won't use.... gotta one-up the last guy type shit.

Uuber rich dickheads competing for the captain dickhead award. LoL

I just put a fucking urinal in a home for some guy's billiard room, then installed 6 wall mounted toilets in his neighbors house.

I can't stand the rationale of my clients, but also ain't gonna shy away from that cash...

Most of the clients I'm dealing with lately want shit they won't use.... gotta one-up the last guy type shit.

I just put a fucking urinal in a home for some guy's billiard room, then installed 6 wall mounted toilets in his neighbors house.

I can't stand the rationale of my clients, but also ain't gonna shy away from that cash...
Sorry you got to go through that just to make a living brother. CL🍀

For the right money, I'll install a windshield wiper on a ducks ass...

Heck yes! My favorite kind of rich people are the ones who waste their money. On me! :headbanger:

Time to up ya prices mate!!
Hit the rich dickheads hard!! 👍

Finally had to break down & move the dehumidifier out to the Casita...

RH started creeping up due to a heavy rain storm we've had lately. Started in the upper 60's, crept up to the low 70's yesterday, and was up to 86% this morning.

Thankfully, I had an extra dehumidifier, I just had to move it out of my old grow room in the attic (very quietly at 4:30 am lol)

All set up now; should be good to go.
✌️

You mean like gas station toilets?
No ass-gasket dispensers, I hope... 😬

For the right money, I'll install a windshield wiper on a ducks ass...
I just had my truck inspected and new wipers are $39 a blade? $80 bucks they "Better fit a Ducks Arse", Lol SSgrower

Vietnamese not even pretending to be in flower
No shit right! LoL

She's a strange one, I've got pistils popping out randomly, and some branches that aren't showing anything yet.

Excited for a unique plant, but also watching her like a hawk.
:thumb:

Man looks like another Bea Utiful harvest a coming.... Just for the record I can really respect and admire your self evaluation and accountability Milly.... I too have to consider my posts and am practicing my restraint techniques daily. In life and all. I personally have ALWAYS appreciated your to the point demeanor as much as your knowledge. Sometimes guilty of being a bit jealous from time to time about your harvests or grow area etc, but only leads to thought based and inquisitive growth for me. I am just not the "woke" kinda person and have found direct approach more beneficial in almost all atmospheres. Much love all and as always Green Days. Ok

Spent the day yesterday putting up siding panels on the Casita. 💪
Finally starting to get some rain down here, so I wanted to get it all sealed up (finally)

2023-10-28-15-21-45-901.jpg
2023-10-28-15-21-08-660.jpg

Will be getting into the trim and paint throughout this week.

:passitleft:

Spent the day yesterday putting up siding panels on the Casita. 💪
Finally starting to get some rain down here, so I wanted to get it all sealed up (finally)

2023-10-28-15-21-45-901.jpg
2023-10-28-15-21-08-660.jpg

Will be getting into the trim and paint throughout this week.

:passitleft:
So it was you that made a grow room 🤣🤣 i remember asking you and im sure you said no 🤣🤣 looks good.

it you that built the dedicated grow room in backyard my memory is foggy

I've been thru a few grows.... started in a barn/shed, moved to my attic when I had a local PD officer as my neighbor.

Now moving back out of the attic

It mustn't have been you someone built a self contained building in the back yard .
Nervous times with copper next door 😳🤣
Yeah it was 🤣🤣 thought I was going crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom