Back To See The Growmies

Yea I just don't use it as an excuse
Okay, but just so we are on the same page, I didn’t call you a cunt.

I said:-

Opinions are like clits, every cunt has got one.

It’s the low brow Aussie take on this:-

IMG_0464.jpeg

I was just saying everyone has an opinion.

I'm still stuck thinking what an awesome name for a character in a novel.

Sandra Kuntz. :bongrip:

I'm good at digressing. I try to blame it on the pipe but ... :bongrip: Squirrels can be interesting.

Okay, but just so we are on the same page, I didn’t call you a cunt.

I said:-

Opinions are like clits, every cunt has got one.

It’s the low brow Aussie take on this:-

IMG_0464.jpeg

I was just saying everyone has an opinion.
In conjunction with your first comment in the same post it didn't come off that way and anyone who is a choofer knows that when you feel stressed or agitated a puff soon settles things and relaxes one's self , hence my comment "he must have run out of weed he needs a choof"
Im sorry my original comment didn't meet your approval
😊

In conjunction with your first comment in the same post it didn't come off that way and anyone who is a choofer knows that when you feel stressed or agitated a puff soon settles things and relaxes one's self , hence my comment "he must have run out of weed he needs a choof"
Again that is your opinion. I think that is a generalisation. I’ve had plenty of situations where a “choof” hasn’t calmed me. If someone was to suggest the solution to my feelings of anxiety or frustration was a choof, I would find that dismissive of what I am going through and feeling. But I respect your opinion.

Im sorry my original comment didn't meet your approval
😊
And I’m sorry if my response hurt your feelings. I really am.

I was just meaning we all have opinions.

Stunning. From this angle the canopy doesn't look as steep as it does from the overhead shots. I asked the question yesterday because I will have plants at different levels going forward and I'll have to make the best decision on how to organize the pots under the lights and what height etc. I'm glad you're fairly easy going about it. It puts my mind at ease.

Sheesh now i really want to know what set it off. Lol.
I'm glad everyone is friends again.
Back to them green beauties
Edit: I voluntarily removed my original post as not to offend anyone. CL🍀

Stunning. From this angle the canopy doesn't look as steep as it does from the overhead shots. I asked the question yesterday because I will have plants at different levels going forward and I'll have to make the best decision on how to organize the pots under the lights and what height etc. I'm glad you're fairly easy going about it. It puts my mind at ease.
Yeah, I leveled it up a bit after we spoke last.... I wasn't really concerned about it because the light in there is large & very powerful, but I had the buckets laying around & decided why not. 👍
I left the tallest plants on the floor, I put the medium sized plants up on 1gal buckets, and the shortest up on 5gal buckets.
Seems to have flattened things out a bit.

Appreciate your input Carmen!
:passitleft:

Yeah, I leveled it up a bit after we spoke last.... I wasn't really concerned about it because the light in there is large & very powerful, but I had the buckets laying around & decided why not. 👍
I left the tallest plants on the floor, I put the medium sized plants up on 1gal buckets, and the shortest up on 5gal buckets.
Seems to have flattened things out a bit.

Appreciate your input Carmen!
:passitleft:
Thanks, that makes sense Preston :passitleft:

Here's a better look at the group...

The Vietnamese in the front/center, is taking a bit longer than the others to make actual flowers. She's showing pistils, but not stacking anything yet. I'd bet money she's gonna be in the 10-12 week range to finish.

nice and green as always.
Ill bet you she will be the best one though. She is the one I like the look of most.
Agreed! I know she's got something special. 🤩

This is what I walked into on Monday that kinda fucked my week up...
20231027_103019.jpg

Doing all the under-slab plumbing before they pour concrete on Tuesday.... Tons of strange measurements & angled walls. Not an easy job for any plumber, but was aggravated a bit more because the slab sits on top of a large granite shelf. LoL
The equipment rental to break thru the rock was $1600 a day. 🤯

6 bathroom with 2 half baths, 2 laundry rooms, and 3 separate kitchen sinks.... a fucking dog washing station and 5 floor drains. 🤣
Whipped my ass, for sure... left site today due to weather, but I'm at like 90% done with it. 🤘🤘🤘

Back
Top Bottom