Back To See The Growmies

I am smokin Mean Tree by breeder Edgar Pena this fine cool morning! Hey Preston 9mm. SSgrower
I’m smoking Chocolate Thai by Herbies. Hey Preston shoot me a email @ my name lowercase last name first @gmail.com CL🍀

:ciao::ciao::ciao:

I'm currently smoking a small doobie of "Fermented" grown by a local buddy of mine. Prepping for a chilly day at work...

Hope the cold air passed y'all by; it's been pretty nasty over here the last few days.

:passitleft:

Great to see ya!
It’s 30 degrees outside and I’m on my deck freezing 🥶. CL🍀

coastal bend of tejas, 47 degrees this morning, yesterday too. warms up during the day to 60 deg.. ss
Yeah, we got down to 34° yesterday with rain & I had to be out in the middle of it. LoL

Supposed to be in the upper 30's today, but looks like the rain has passed. Hope to wrap this job up today then sneak off to a 4 day "continuing education" class for my plumbing license.

It'll be boring AF, but it'll be indoors. LoL

I’m smoking Chocolate Thai by Herbies. Hey Preston shoot me a email @ my name lowercase last name first @gmail.com CL🍀
Yeah buddy! Done.

Funny how I'll pray for the cooler weather all summer, until it actually gets here. :rofl:

Hope you're doing well; always a pleasure to have ya stop by. 🤙

Yeah buddy! Done.

Funny how I'll pray for the cooler weather all summer, until it actually gets here. :rofl:

Hope you're doing well; always a pleasure to have ya stop by. 🤙
I despise being cold 🥶, I got caught in a blizzard when I was a kid dressed for Georgia weather in Chicago and the buses stopped running. Ended up being frostbit on my fingers and toes. Now they hurt when it’s cold 🥶. Smh CL🍀

I despise being cold 🥶, I got caught in a blizzard when I was a kid dressed for Georgia weather in Chicago and the buses stopped running. Ended up being frostbit on my fingers and toes. Now they hurt when it’s cold 🥶. Smh CL🍀
I understand that! I grew up in Chicago & vividly remember that bitter ass cold. LoL

I have several screws in my body that hurt like hell when the cold hits. I forgot how sore I really get until I woke up this morning :rofl:

I'll be scooting around at a snail's pace today. 🐌

We have 31degrees c today and not a cloud in the sky. Not smoking as still have kids shiz to do and stuff.
Have a Winner
We have 0 degrees C. today but it’s supposed to get a few degrees warmer. Smh CL🍀

Looks like my babies are healing up. :high-five:

The 3 on the left are Black Sugar from Seedsman, and the 2 on the right are Lemon Tree from Barney’s Farm.

We have 31degrees c today and not a cloud in the sky. Not smoking as still have kids shiz to do and stuff.
Have a Winner
Same as here :)

I don’t even think I’ve felt zero degrees lol

Mind is officially numb.... lol

Completed an 8 hour "continuing education" course today.... 2 hours away from home. (Requirement to keep my plumbing license active)

I'm officially fried, lol, it was literally 8 hours of training on shit I do everyday. 🤣 If i was a social person, I probably could have taught the damn class.

I've got 3 more to go.... looks like it's a 6 hour OSHA (safety) class tomorrow, a 4 hour class Friday (I forget the topic), then on to another 8 hour course Saturday.

FML! Gonna be a long week...
:roorrip:

Mind is officially numb.... lol

Completed an 8 hour "continuing education" course today.... 2 hours away from home. (Requirement to keep my plumbing license active)

I'm officially fried, lol, it was literally 8 hours of training on shit I do everyday. 🤣 If i was a social person, I probably could have taught the damn class.

I've got 3 more to go.... looks like it's a 6 hour OSHA (safety) class tomorrow, a 4 hour class Friday (I forget the topic), then on to another 8 hour course Saturday.

FML! Gonna be a long week...
:roorrip:
Revenue raising to give someone a job ,I feel for ya its bullshit.

Revenue raising to give someone a job ,I feel for ya its bullshit.
Thankfully, the company I work for paid the class fees, and I got PTO for the work days I'm missing, but yeah.... Definitely a revenue generator for the state.

Snapped a few pics of the Trop BX2 this morning...
2023-11-02-04-48-57-088.jpg
2023-11-02-04-49-46-126.jpg
2023-11-02-04-50-25-864.jpg
2023-11-02-04-51-13-241.jpg

She's starting to really show some purple now. She is on day 27 post flip today.
:thumb:

Damn that's popping like Popeyes fried chicken with the red beans and rice....for real
I love their red beans and rice but, damn, the containers have gotten so small! You don't even need a spoon anymore. You can just open the little cup and pour the whole thing into your mouth. :laugh:

I'm with you bro, 😂.. give me some damn red beans and rice with that chicken, shit goes hand and hand..lol.. biscuits straight but for coffee the next morning..lol . with that honey, damn.lol
I love their red beans and rice but, damn, the containers have gotten so small! You don't even need a spoon anymore. You can just open the little cup and pour the whole thing into your mouth. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom