Back To See The Growmies

You've got some nice buds going on there :thumb:
They're cruising along 🤘🤘🤘

Looks like the Vietnamese and the #2 DPH plant are gonna be a bit slower flowering, but all the others seem to be pretty similar with their bud development.

I'd bet on harvesting 4 of them around 9-10 weeks, and the 2 slower gals will push out to around 10-12 weeks.

I'm actually kinda hoping for that so I can break the harvest up over a few weeks. LoL

:passitleft:

Appreciate your kind words @Absorber

Day 30 photo dump...

Stay lifted homies!
Excellent.

Flawless!

You think the Vietnamese will finish before the DPHs?🧐

Gahhhh!
:jawdropper:
...an empty jar! (finally, lol... it's 8 months old)
2023-11-07-19-26-00-851.jpg

I try to celebrate the completion of a plant by polishing a jar off properly.... a solid "send off" to a fallen soldier. 🤙

This heifer got a healthy dose of her own kief to ride in style for her last fatty.
2023-11-07-19-26-45-333.jpg
2023-11-07-19-28-20-486.jpg

See y'all on the moon.... ✌️

Gahhhh!

I try to celebrate the completion of a plant by polishing a jar off properly.... a solid "send off" to a fallen soldier. 🤙

This heifer got a healthy dose of her own kief to ride in style for her last fatty.

Enjoy the ride my brother. CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo:

Good job P⭐️!

I’m all about being proactive to gain a better future financially.

Magic doesn’t just happen. It takes plans, goals, grit, hard work and determination. Good for you! And I think you are a great role model to your children. I swear they inherit our work ethic. I come from welfare and I didn’t even consider working for my money till I was like 22 lol. I went from school, to scamming, to welfare. I was on that single parent pension straight up! I was 17 when I had my boy. My son has however broken that welfare mentality cycle that has plagued my family. He has only ever known me to work, and he has had a job since he was 14. I remember reading, the best three ways to lead your children is by example x 3 lolling! I personally think that is true.

Anyhoo, good for you! I hope you make it rain cash babe!
You broke it and sonny noticed eh? Good and hard work!
Gahhhh!

I'll be there!

Those ladies look tops gromie. It must be starting to smell like a proper party in there
Oh yeah! Smells like a cannabis melting pot. LoL, I can't tell one plant from the next without a stem rub.

Carbon filter is definitely working though... the only place I smell it is in the growroom. No smell in the main areas of the Casita, and definitely no smell outside of the building.
:thumb:

I used to struggle with that when I was growing in my old attic grow area because it wasn't sealed up as good. I'd get weed stank seeping out the soffit of my house & could smell it from the driveway. Made me nervous every time. Glad that problem is corrected now.

Group pics of the flower room this morning...
2023-11-09-05-12-29-004.jpg
2023-11-09-05-11-53-293.jpg

Today is day 34 since flip.
Things are a lot easier to look at now that I don't have to see that pristine floor! 😁

Nice bunch Preston!

Oh yeah! Smells like a cannabis melting pot. LoL, I can't tell one plant from the next without a stem rub.

Carbon filter is definitely working though... the only place I smell it is in the growroom. No smell in the main areas of the Casita, and definitely no smell outside of the building.
:thumb:

I used to struggle with that when I was growing in my old attic grow area because it wasn't sealed up as good. I'd get weed stank seeping out the soffit of my house & could smell it from the driveway. Made me nervous every time. Glad that problem is corrected now.
It sucks having to worry about growing something that God put on this earth 🌍. I wish the feds would hurry up and just freaking legalize it. Then those states with their heads up their asses couldn’t do anything. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom