Back To See The Growmies

I'm just getting a black rectangle Preston. Check your link.
Well that was weird. When I sent you the info on the errant link the working link appeared in my response!

Nice vid. Real nice music! Who is that?

Those girls are getting kinda' packed in there. tick tock. :Rasta:

Well that was weird. When I sent you the info on the errant link the working link appeared in my response!

Nice vid. Real nice music! Who is that?

Those girls are getting kinda' packed in there. tic tock. :Rasta:
That one is Ganja Man by Chris Webby :headbanger:

Those girls are getting kinda' packed in there. tick tock. :Rasta:
They're gonna be a bit snug for the next couple weeks. LoL

I'm gonna try to make it work; small pots & lots of topping 🤙

Hope to have them starving for space by the time I transplant & flip. Should come out aggressive AF once they finally get what they want. 👍

That one is Ganja Man by Chris Webby :headbanger:
New to me! Thanks.

Looked at one of his vids on YouTube and it had me bent over laughing! I'm gonna' watch some more of his stuff.

They're gonna be a bit snug for the next couple weeks. LoL

I'm gonna try to make it work; small pots & lots of topping 🤙

Hope to have them starving for space by the time I transplant & flip. Should come out aggressive AF once they finally get what they want. 👍
Looks starved for space now broski lol but if you can get more I’m sure going to be impressed. CL🍀. :thumb: :popcorn:

Looks starved for space now broski lol but if you can get more I’m sure going to be impressed. CL🍀. :thumb: :popcorn:
I hope to double their height before flip. Width will stay they same because they've got barriers keeping them in line.

Once I get em into the big room, I'll spread them long legs out a bit. 😉

... :hmmmm: ...huh, didn't see that coming...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
Personal reasons...

I'll still be posting regularly for the Seedsman comparative plants, just have to step away from the personal banter around here for a bit

Popping off gangsta shit, please tag me homie. Respect! :passitleft:
I try my best to keep it real brother, that's just not always acceptable in an environment of people from such differing cultures.

I gotta tone down my demeanor & keep some opinions to myself.

Gotta get back on the horse & just try a different approach. 🤙
Fake it til I make it...

(I didn't get a peepee smack from the mods, just had a bit of self reflection that made me rethink shit a bit)

I know of a few... my grow style & plans aren't gonna change. Just the way I present them on these forums.
I’m sure whatever you’re planning will be successful and enjoyable for everyone. Happy growing brother. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I try my best to keep it real brother, that's just not always acceptable in an environment of people from such differing cultures.

I gotta tone down my demeanor & keep some opinions to myself.

Gotta get back on the horse & just try a different approach. 🤙
Fake it til I make it...

(I didn't get a peepee smack from the mods, just had a bit of self reflection that made me rethink shit a bit)

...I'm sure you will find your comfort zone without compromise...you kinda remind me of Woody...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom