Back To See The Growmies

I'm with you bro, 😂.. give me some damn red beans and rice with that chicken, shit goes hand and hand..lol.. biscuits straight but for coffee the next morning..lol . with that honey, damn.lol
Hard facts! 🤘

I love their red beans and rice but, damn, the containers have gotten so small! You don't even need a spoon anymore. You can just open the little cup and pour the whole thing into your mouth. :laugh:
I could absolutely down an order of red beans & rice like a whiskey shot. LoL 👍👍👍

I could absolutely down an order of red beans & rice like a whiskey shot. LoL 👍👍👍
When I went shopping for the uncle bens brown rice that I was going to try my luck with mushies. They were out but they had the red beans 🫘 n rice and I had to get some. lol CL🍀

Arrived at the schoolhouse this morning... registered & grabbed my workbook. The front page of this motherfucker says "OSHA Training; 10 hour Course"
:jawdropper:

Completed 7 hours of it today.... got a 3 hour class tomorrow to finish.

Brought a fat ass Backwoods blunt with me today.... went out to my truck & smoked about an inch of it on every break thru the day. 🤣 Made things much more tolerable; will be bringing another tomorrow to help me knock this shit out. 🤙

Arrived at the schoolhouse this morning... registered & grabbed my workbook. The front page of this motherfucker says "OSHA Training; 10 hour Course"
:jawdropper:

Completed 7 hours of it today.... got a 3 hour class tomorrow to finish.

Brought a fat ass Backwoods blunt with me today.... went out to my truck & smoked about an inch of it on every break thru the day. 🤣 Made things much more tolerable; will be bringing another tomorrow to help me knock this shit out. 🤙
Hope you’re being paid going through your misery. CL🍀

Hope you’re being paid going through your misery. CL🍀
Oh yeah. All paid. Also added on some classes to my "continuing education classes" to be prepared for my next higher plumbing license.

I just took anything I might need all at once. That's why I'm stuck here for a full 4 days.

My only "required" courses were the OSHA and my CE class.... I added on the CE courses and test prep class for my Master License while I'm down there.

Basically shot myself in the foot. LoL

Not shot in the foot - takin care of biz!! Congrats on knocking out that boring shit and good planning, making it tolerable with your schoolhouse bleezy. :ganjamon:

Love to see those tinges of purple. That’s gonna or a pretty one for sure. 🤩

Oh yeah. All paid. Also added on some classes to my "continuing education classes" to be prepared for my next higher plumbing license.

I just took anything I might need all at once. That's why I'm stuck here for a full 4 days.

My only "required" courses were the OSHA and my CE class.... I added on the CE courses and test prep class for my Master License while I'm down there.

You will be happy for it later.

I'd say a shot well-fired!

Plumbers.

When I first bought my old house I immediately had a plumbing issue. I don't do plumbing because I don't like to Shop-Vac water, which is usually what happens when I "plumb." :straightface:

Anyway, new homeowner calls a reputable plumbing firm and the friggin plumber shows up sporting a gold Rolex! :thedoubletake:

Scared the shit outta' me!

I can't even remember how much I ended up paying. Prolly about a pair of alligator loafers. :)

I'd say a shot well-fired!

Plumbers.

When I first bought my old house I immediately had a plumbing issue. I don't do plumbing because I don't like to Shop-Vac water, which is usually what happens when I "plumb." :straightface:

Anyway, new homeowner calls a reputable plumbing firm and the friggin plumber shows up sporting a gold Rolex! :thedoubletake:

Scared the shit outta' me!

I can't even remember how much I ended up paying. Prolly about a pair of alligator loafers. :)
🤣🤣🤣 I wear Dickies & flannels now, maybe I'll be sporting a Rolex one day. 🤘🤘🤘

Not shot in the foot - takin care of biz!! Congrats on knocking out that boring shit and good planning, making it tolerable with your schoolhouse bleezy. :ganjamon:

Love to see those tinges of purple. That’s gonna or a pretty one for sure. 🤩
The overall goal is to buy the company I'm working with now... The owner wants to retire & wants me to keep it going....

I'm good to do 100% of residential plumbing with my current license, but will need a Master license to own the whole boat...

I'm chipping away at things now, but ultimately, it's my 5 year plan. Just trying to get ahead of it before it gets ahead of me

:thumb:

Good job P⭐️!

I’m all about being proactive to gain a better future financially.

Magic doesn’t just happen. It takes plans, goals, grit, hard work and determination. Good for you! And I think you are a great role model to your children. I swear they inherit our work ethic. I come from welfare and I didn’t even consider working for my money till I was like 22 lol. I went from school, to scamming, to welfare. I was on that single parent pension straight up! I was 17 when I had my boy. My son has however broken that welfare mentality cycle that has plagued my family. He has only ever known me to work, and he has had a job since he was 14. I remember reading, the best three ways to lead your children is by example x 3 lolling! I personally think that is true.

Anyhoo, good for you! I hope you make it rain cash babe!

Day 30 photo dump...

Stay lifted homies!
:passitleft:

Day 30 photo dump...

Stay lifted homies!
:passitleft:
You've got some nice buds going on there :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom