Back To See The Growmies

Found these things for pretty cheap. Gonna give em a shot to see if I notice any change.

I've just let the pots sit in the drip tray for years now. Never really had an issue, just annoying to wait out their runoff at feeds so I could suck it up with a shop vac.
I never feed enough to get a bunch of runoff unless I'm flushing. I'm more interested in seeing if I can accelerate their wet-to-dry cycle. I'm betting it'll help things along.

:passitleft:
I use those same plant risers. They work nicely. Good job :passitleft:

Found these things for pretty cheap. Gonna give em a shot to see if I notice any change.

I've just let the pots sit in the drip tray for years now. Never really had an issue, just annoying to wait out their runoff at feeds so I could suck it up with a shop vac.
I never feed enough to get a bunch of runoff unless I'm flushing. I'm more interested in seeing if I can accelerate their wet-to-dry cycle. I'm betting it'll help things along.

That's crazy but you must have found your sweet spot.. I think you was a Coco dude?? Do you just go in half strength throughout?

That's crazy but you must have found your sweet spot.. I think you was a Coco dude?? Do you just go in half strength throughout?
Not sure what the actual "recommended dosage" even is from Dyna Gro anymore. I just found a dose that works for me.

My veg feed is 5ml Protekt, and 5ml Foliage Pro (per gal) from week 2 thru flip, then I'll switch to 5ml Protekt and 10ml DG Bloom thru harvest. I'll incorporate MagPro as necessary, but it's pretty rare.

I buy my nutrients in gallon jugs and they last about a year.

:thumb:

I'm convinced that the biggest problem growers have.... especially new growers, is trying to overcomplicate things.

Been to that rodeo & learned my lessons. I simplified things & ditched all the fad shit. Haven't had better results and will never look back.

Consistency and patience make great plants... there is no fancy new gear that'll change that.

I'm convinced that the biggest problem growers have.... especially new growers, is trying to overcomplicate things.

Been to that rodeo & learned my lessons. I simplified things & ditched all the fad shit. Haven't had better results and will never look back.

Consistency and patience make great plants... there is no fancy new gear that'll change that.

That's my personality 🤣 I just can't help myself! if I grow 10 years I'd be trying something new experimenting never no chill but your flowers look ace bro it's definitely working 👌

:laughtwo:

Some people just love to complicate things.

My philosophy is to set things up, take the pebbles out of their path, so to speak, and then just let 'em grow - assist if I can. But I get the part where people want to control them and make them do stuff.

:Namaste:

K.I.S.S.

Lots of geardos out there in the community but the plants do best with a hands off approach. Give them what they need, train them as you see fit but too much is detrimental imo.
Bingo! :high-five:
Some people just love to complicate things.

My philosophy is to set things up, take the pebbles out of their path, so to speak, and then just let 'em grow - assist if I can. But I get the part where people want to control them and make them do stuff.
Bango! :high-five:

I understand that there are "outliers"... growmies who just crush whatever they try.

This is not the average grower. LoL

I understand that experience comes from trying new things, but if you haven't mastered the basics (which work perfectly fine) you're gonna struggle with the advanced shit.

There's always gonna be a product that "might" make grows easier, but if you were disappointed in your grow with basic gear, the new fad isn't gonna change that.

Well then, you might as well come check out #SIP Club. Gets around that pesky shopvac-ing the runoff since there is none.
Yeah.... I'll pass

That SIP deal is definitely not for me

So true!

Sorry I double posted.

I will fill the space with my favourite joke:-

What did Cinderella do once she got to the ball?
She gagged.

L O L L I N G !
ROTF, etc! :rofl:

I never heard that one! I'm gonna have to tell the wife that one. She can be a salty old broad. :laughtwo:

Couple of random pics...

Started snapping pics while I was out feeding & pruning this morning.... Got high & seem to have forgotten to finish pics of the rest. 🤣

I'll head back out after my coffee to get shots of the others.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 🤙

Couple of random pics...

Started snapping pics while I was out feeding & pruning this morning.... Got high & seem to have forgotten to finish pics of the rest. 🤣

I'll head back out after my coffee to get shots of the others.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 🤙

Love those leaves.

Love those leaves.
Yeah man! :high-five:

I love seeing them all start developing their own unique characteristics .

How you doing this morning brother? Great to see I'm not the only early bird popping around at this hour. LoL

Hope all is well in your world; great to have ya swing by. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom