Back To See The Growmies

That happened overnight!
Judah's Punch is fucking insane. I staked down the uppermost 2 branches, the next node overgrew the tops overnight.
She's about to get stretched over the torture table. LoL.... I love a plant that gets off on her nipples being twisted. 🤘

Dirty Pirate Hooker is nowhere near as aggressive, but she's healthy af and consistent.

Will be taking cuttings of each in case....
:passitleft:

Was going to say that one looks ferocious.
I'll be sure to get some up to ya if it turns out to be worth it. So far, I'm impressed.

Broski sent me a dozen or so seeds. 🤙

Your presentation is on fleek bruv.

Beautiful growing. I remember when I first joined I clocked your love of plant health, and the way you honour your plants, and the pride you take in your grows… till you murder them. You made me want to journal in the same way.

Your presentation is on fleek bruv.

Beautiful growing. I remember when I first joined I clocked your love of plant health, and the way you honour your plants, and the pride you take in your grows… till you murder them. You made me want to journal in the same way.
:rofl:
...every murdered plant earned their fate. LoL

I just try to keep growing fun and exciting.... when plants become problematic, it causes stress I don't need. I'll just cull & move on.

Always happy to have you around.

:rofl:
...every murdered plant earned their fate. LoL

I just try to keep growing fun and exciting.... when plants become problematic, it causes stress I don't need. I'll just cull & move on.

Always happy to have you around.
That’s a great tude, wish I could say the same but I worry like they are my children. lol CL🍀 Edit: plus seeds cost a fortune for landrace strains or 100% Sativas.

I used to struggle killing lame or weakling plants.
Machete don’t text.
Cull the weak.
Yeah buddy...

Once I hit a point with consistent yields per plant, and the jars were always full, I started taking a different approach.

Right now, I could support myself with 2-3 plants per run. I generally run 6-12 plants to make it easier. Seeds are never in short supply; I just grow because I love it.

I think too many people get sucked into hobby growing becoming a full-time job. I've already got 40+ hours of suck every week. I never want to have that in the grow. That would just suck all the joy out of it.

Keep it simple and stress-free. 🤙

Actually got off work early today... finished up a job I've been working for the last week & rolled TF out. 🤘

Had some free time so I transplanted my last 3 babies.
2023-09-14-14-38-18-975.jpg

Gonna start training on the toddlers and prep for flip in 3-4 weeks.

The babies won't get as much attention (training) I'll probably just top & quad those. Flip timeframe will be dictated by the size & shape of the little ones. Once they're an acceptable shape, I'll flip the room

For sure, I have nothing but love for this plant and the occasional cuss words lol. Growing in tents and flowering in large containers means space is limited. Weak, questionable, mediocre plants just interfere with the rest. I don’t feel any obligation to maintain substandard plants just because. This round I killed off 1 BopTang (weak and behind the rest), 1 White Truffle cross (herm)1 Purple Honduras Haze (didn’t like it) and one Miracle Burn (lazy mofo)

Found these things for pretty cheap. Gonna give em a shot to see if I notice any change.

I've just let the pots sit in the drip tray for years now. Never really had an issue, just annoying to wait out their runoff at feeds so I could suck it up with a shop vac.
I never feed enough to get a bunch of runoff unless I'm flushing. I'm more interested in seeing if I can accelerate their wet-to-dry cycle. I'm betting it'll help things along.

Nice upgrade!
Thank ya!
I'm trying to set this new space up as I go. I've got a bunch of old grow gear laying around, but am trying to implement some new stuff as well.
I can do some different things now that I've got more than 40" of headroom. LoL
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom