Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

Congrats on getting the environment dialed in! It really seems to make a big difference and there are some plants that really won't produce without getting what they need. The Brooklyn Sunrise autos we all grew needed low RH to thrive, something I can't provide outside here, so mine and Flagirl's didn't do anywhere near as well as those who could get it under control.

Preston is doing well with the low temps he's getting in Texas and his HPS lights so it's definitely something to consider for the winter months. Why waste money on just heat when you can get heat and light at the same time.

My Ace seed order from Spain took 21 days and my Cannapot order from (I think) Switzerland took about 9 if that helps in any way!

And I'll be dropping a few clones off for you at the halfway mark as well :). We need to pick a day in the next couple of weeks if it's convenient.

Eek! I forgot we talked clones... I might have a good opportunity to head up your way in a couple weeks. Let me check with my wife. What can I trade you man?
I'm less worried about the seed order. The cosmos will handle it ;)
Meanwhile, Ive got two very happy Bedroom Cookies that may be the only ladies in the tent after I harvest these autos in 6weeks or so. They are going to be ready to give me some cuts pretty soon. Should I top the plants if I want to keep them as mothers? I was going to top them down to about the 5th or 6th node and that should leave me a nice cutting from the topping, then maybe a lower branch or two per plant. Is this advisable?

Ill check in on Preston and see how things are going there. Is he in a similar environment as me like a garage or something?

Haha right on man, well if I find a decent pheno of the BC or anything in the future Ill be sure to check if you want a cut before I flip. :Namaste: Very kind gesture Shed, Im looking forward to shaking your hand brother!
Re keeping a mother: so I've read that providing just enough light to keep her healthy and keeping her in a small container can keep it pretty small. Of course, pruning would be necessary to maintain the health of the plant. That's okay though cause that's what we want, cuttings.
Is there a better way to keep it small?
Maybe do as you suggest and take cuts for a new generation and flower the monsters :p
I cant decide haha

If you have a spot specifically to keep a mother plant that's a good way to go, but I've run out of sheds!
Plans are about to change... because!! I got some seeds in the mail today :yahoo:

Update 11-26
I received my seed order from Seedsmans Halloween Promo and there were a few omissions due to availability but we are happy!
There’s a lot of seeds to try there so I’ll be a busy boy!

I chopped 24Carat from Mephistopheles Genetics today. She was ready to come down and though she was stunted, she left me with something for my effort.

Nice. What’s going to be be next? I want to try that Gelato stuff...
:high-five:
:rollit:
Hey Bobby! Im going to start a new journal for the next grow, as I will be in Doc Buds soil. I've decided on four plants, for now ;). Two will be the Bedroom Cookies that already have have been going for sometime. Im planning to document taking cuts and using two newly rooted cuts for the next grow. The last two spots belong to Dutch Passion Bluberry and Dutch Passion Durban Poison.
You just reminded me I need to take the cuts quite soon. Maybe later on today.

Hey Bobby! Im going to start a new journal for the next grow, as I will be in Doc Buds soil. I've decided on four plants, for now ;). Two will be the Bedroom Cookies that already have have been going for sometime. Im planning to document taking cuts and using two newly rooted cuts for the next grow. The last two spots belong to Dutch Passion Bluberry and Dutch Passion Durban Poison.
You just reminded me I need to take the cuts quite soon. Maybe later on today.
I won't miss that, I've got to see what all the fuss is about...
:high-five::smokin:

I won't miss that, I've got to see what all the fuss is about...
:high-five::smokin:
Well dont sleep BZ cause I dropped seeds and took cuts within the last 24 hours so we should be rocking in a couple weeks :thumb:

Well dont sleep BZ cause I dropped seeds and took cuts within the last 24 hours so we should be rocking in a couple weeks :thumb:

Take lots of pictures, because I've got some regular blue berry I want to manipulate when I understand the process. Plus I want to capture some BB pollen.
:slide:

Update 11-26
I received my seed order from Seedsmans Halloween Promo and there were a few omissions due to availability but we are happy!
There’s a lot of seeds to try there so I’ll be a busy boy!

I chopped 24Carat from Mephistopheles Genetics today. She was ready to come down and though she was stunted, she left me with something for my effort.
I'm envious !! So many choices !!

Back
Top Bottom