Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

What's going on everyone? I took delivery of a new tent today. I ordered a 6.5' x 6.5' x 6.5', I received a 4' x 8' x 6.5' :oops:.
Thats about 10 square feet difference. The 4 x 8 is more expensive and would give me more room for all my equipment...idk what would Jorge Cervantes do guys?:D

Yea, I'm thinking I could comfortably fit six plants in 10 gallon containers, maybe more. Still leave room for dehu, heater, AC, and humidifier (probably need another humidifier for a 4x8). If I spend any more money right now, it'd be on lighting. I need to get a better idea of the buds produced by these lights with a dialed in environment. My buddy, @Rifleman has the same lights and a much better environment than my plants have been used to and he's doing very well.

That said, I may be able to get an HPS 1000w and that could take care of lighting and any heating issues :rollit:

@Preston9mm (who I'm keeping busy tonight) is my HPS guy!
I'd love to hear if HPS woudl be a good winter move for me and if I should go 1k or run 600WHPS in conjunction with my COB LED's. They are 3500K spectrum if it matters.
I got some Ghost Train Haze shatter and some Wedding cake rolled up in a nice fatty ready to be inhaled by yours truly lol
That sounds quite tasty sir! Pass it left, please!
I got my 600w HPS and digital ballast for 200$

Lights are worth spending on!
Yea no doubt. I've got more than that invested in my LED's but if they don't fare too well in my environment that I'm working so hard to give the plants, they gots to go!

Oh for sure, that'd be the plan. I'll be honest, if my supply is looking as good as I hope for it to, Im thinking outdoor grow this spring. Maybe use up some of these autos I'll have if I ever get my order from Seedsman. I'm getting worried, it's been three weeks

Back
Top Bottom