Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

One thing of concern is if your exhaust fan is only running to get rid of your excess humidity

Good call Derby. I've been meaning to mention something about this not even related to replenishing co2. Duggan suggests running exhaust fan 24/7 but at about 70% with a controller. This will greatly extend the life of your fan and as Derby mentions, airflow is very important.

:passitleft:

I think your going about it the right way archi. Don't want to many new variables to deal with. You know how your other grows went with the temps and rh you had, now get that dialled in and compare them then when you go to docs kit you have that out of the equation. One thing of concern is if your exhaust fan is only running to get rid of your excess humidity how are you replenishing your co2 while it's off? Cultivator always said that airflow is one of the most important things to look at and since I've really turned up my exhaust fan and did some heavy defol to the bottoms and center of my pants I've seen a big increase in my production numbers.

Hey Derby thanks for your thoughts, brother. Well, Ive done extensive testing with this new setup and what happens is this:

I set the room humidity, RH target is achieved, and exhaust fan comes on and evacuates the air. Now during my testing I started running a stop watch to see how long the exhaust cycle takes and its right around one minute and forty seconds.
The time it takes to fill the tent, after the exhaust turns off, and get RH back to my setting is right around 3 minutes 30 seconds.

I'm not completely sure on the rules regarding air replacement, but this has to be close I'd say. What say you guys?
Morning AW! Hope all is well on day 5 of the reset :thumb:. Think of all the bud you're saving :).

Hey guys, Ive been busy all day! Happy Friday guys and girls!
Reset is basically done for me, Im basically at my maintenance dose and all is right in the world! :p

Quick photo update of the tent.

Day 73 - 24 Carat
17AD98A3-D4E2-47B8-BB6A-6587CBF29F57.jpeg

Day 35 - Mystery Seed 1 and 2
2B715F43-0043-4E00-AB69-91D848E3D166.jpeg
E68CBEF6-231E-46E3-A860-0062ADFCDD69.jpeg

Day 35 - Bubbly Livers
6ADC1F75-59F4-4CC5-B18A-856B0C319B64.jpeg

Day 27 and 22 - Bedroom Cookies
0286DCDC-66C4-4374-9FCB-C788D77446EF.jpeg
B1CE8F79-F5D1-41CA-9624-F439BF630D30.jpeg

My Temps and Humidity have been very solid over the last 3 or 4 days. Every plant in my tent is currently enjoying the joys of healthy transpiration! The BC’s are on 5+ nodes but the spacing is so tight that I can’t get a cutting yet. Maybe next week.

That VPD is making for some happy plants AW! And I'm always blinded by that 24K :thumb:.
Thanks Shed and Welcome to my journal Slowpuffer!
I totally agree about VPD turning my plants from blah to bam!! I mean I upcanned them earlier this week ( or was it last week?) :D But that’s it. The only thing I’ve done all week is give them a perfect environment and adjust the LST straps.

Speaking of 24carat.. it’s snowing in my tent.
31BC651B-BDCA-4625-9FF2-3937FE5ABFC3.jpeg

Thank you guys! I'm getting itchy to chop her but she has very few ambers still. Only day 75-ish.

Anyone do anything fun this weekend? Me and my wife went and caught that new Fantastic Beasts movie, it was great.

Bohemian Rhapsody. Recommend!

Was the 24K your sleepy time meds? Can't remember.
Yes and yes!
I really want to see that one Shed? Date night?:battingeyelashes:

Yea the 24K is my sleepy time meds hopefully. The HBSS was a 65/35 sativa dominant. I do prefer sativas typically. That AK you have interests me, for example.
I took a sample from 24K so I can let my son test it with me for Turkeyday :surf:

Yes and yes!
I really want to see that one Shed? Date night?:battingeyelashes:

Yea the 24K is my sleepy time meds hopefully. The HBSS was a 65/35 sativa dominant. I do prefer sativas typically. That AK you have interests me, for example.
I took a sample from 24K so I can let my son test it with me for Turkeyday :surf:
Let it go, let it go! Amber will be your friend, especially if you want to turn a sativa into couch lock.

I've got AK to spare AW! We can meet in the middle :thumb:.

Date night sure. Not a rom-com though ;).

Let it go, let it go! Amber will be your friend, especially if you want to turn a sativa into couch lock.

I've got AK to spare AW! We can meet in the middle :thumb:.

Date night sure. Not a rom-com though ;).
Haha I might have to take you up on that buddy! How about Creed 2? My son is dying to see it, he's crazy about Rocky lol. Is your daughter headed home for Thanksgiving?

Back
Top Bottom