Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

If Im right, letting it self pollinate just results in a strain likely to hermie again? I understand that hermie can be stress related but it can also be due to unstable genetics. Not calling anyone out here, but its a " mystery strain" seed so it could be an unstable cross that hasnt been thoroughly tested.

Well what a nice surprise Lady G2HM, I trust you are well? Yes, decarb went wonderful although I would say if smell is an issue a turkey bag is still nice to have on hand. The magical butter decarb box does not contain the smell, but it is worth its weight in gold for calibratiing your oven. I discovered my oven was off by over 25 degrees!! o_O

I made some canna oil with 2 cups coconut oil, 28 grams flower, 1tbsp soy lecithin. Filled some capsules and I think I must be immune to canna caps lol. I gave my son a nice handful to take with him and he said 2 caps and he was feeling great. Ive taken 6-8 caps and feels like a real light CBD feeling almost. Very mellow. I have a theory that the removal of my gallbladder has something to do with this. I plan to make some cannabutter, fill some capsules and try that. Same amoint of flower, just butter rather than coconut oil.

Ive researched alot on this and I cant seem to find much about the lack of a gallbladder and coconut oil not working. I get very stoned from the few dispensary edibles Ive had. I can take 1/2 tbsp of water cured AVB and be very stoney. Any thoughts?

*Just a couple thoughts that may help.

1. you stated you use Soy Lecithin, when in fact it needs to be sunflower lecithin. Not sure if this could impact your recipe.

2. Are you using 28 grams of fresh or 28 grams decarbed cannabis? If you are using 28 grams fresh, it will decarb to approx. 18 grams. Is that enough for your tolerance? I remember you and Troy trying to figure out tolerance over a year ago. So I wonder if you need to use more decarbed flowers.

3. I did research about your GB and I can't figure out if it's impacted your tolerance. The only way to find out is to make super duper concentrated oil just for yourself. And see what effect that has on your tolerance.

Hope it all works out for you...

Thanks for getting back to me G2HM :green_heart:
Yea I mistakenly said soy lecithin when Indo in fact have sunflower :cool:

I used 28g dried and cured flower which was then decarbed @250 for 30 mins.
I tested my tolerance and decarb method this week and decarbed a dried and cured 0.5g bud. Sprinkled on graham with a hunk of Hershey bar and had myself a fantastic ride. :surf:

To be truthful, I’m a little excited to say this, I had a much larger harvest than I think I ever have before. Yielding 28g or less per plant hasn’t been uncommon for me. I yielded over 10zips between the three HBSS’s.
Point being I was being stingy with the reserves at the time. I got some herb to play with.

Let’s say I want to make a super concentrated oil. Would 28g/cup of oil do it? More? What would G2 do?:battingeyelashes:

The GB issue may be all in my head. I have searched and hit our Sue up, Shed has been helping me as well. If it weren’t for the fact that other forms of edibles are so effective on me, I’d drop it. I guess if I knew roughly how much I ingested with the 0.5g decarbed bud, I would have a target to hit with regards to the strength.

you're welcome I'm happy to help our community. :Namaste:

HAHAHAHAHA right on brother, I have been debating super concentrated oil lately for emergencies. I would def try 28 decarbed grams in 1 cup, but the Mb2 doesn't do one cup. I am going to do crock pot stylez, use those jam jars you can heat up and stir, with a water bath and try it that way. It would require a watchful eye and stirring. I'm thinking I'll just shake it up when it cools down. There are so many ways to do oil, there is no ONE way about it. That's what's so exciting.
Oh and congrats on the larger than usual harvest, this is the time to go ALL the way because once you reach that desired level of euphoria, then you'll know how much you need each time. GO FOR IT!!! hahahaha

Ahh yes I was fully intending the 28/cup in the MB2 so a total of 2 cups oil, 56g flowers, and 1tbsp liquid sunflower lecithin.

That would be twice the potency magical butters recipe calls for. That should be a good start.

Thanks for getting back to me G2HM :green_heart:
Yea I mistakenly said soy lecithin when Indo in fact have sunflower :cool:

I used 28g dried and cured flower which was then decarbed @250 for 30 mins.
I tested my tolerance and decarb method this week and decarbed a dried and cured 0.5g bud. Sprinkled on graham with a hunk of Hershey bar and had myself a fantastic ride. :surf:

To be truthful, I’m a little excited to say this, I had a much larger harvest than I think I ever have before. Yielding 28g or less per plant hasn’t been uncommon for me. I yielded over 10zips between the three HBSS’s.
Point being I was being stingy with the reserves at the time. I got some herb to play with.

Let’s say I want to make a super concentrated oil. Would 28g/cup of oil do it? More? What would G2 do?:battingeyelashes:

The GB issue may be all in my head. I have searched and hit our Sue up, Shed has been helping me as well. If it weren’t for the fact that other forms of edibles are so effective on me, I’d drop it. I guess if I knew roughly how much I ingested with the 0.5g decarbed bud, I would have a target to hit with regards to the strength.

Hey Archi!

Getting all caught up and thingn look good over here! The HBSS turned out and looks great !

Thoughts on your tolerance... mine is through the roof as well. If you say other edibles from a dispensary or other places gets you to your desired medication level what I would do is find out the THCmg/dosing that you are Injesting in that edible. Once you know a tested source from a legit despensary you can then proceed to dose your edibles accordingly when making it to get your projected THC dose level out of your oil or butter Etc.

Hope that makes sense lol !

Hey Archi!

Getting all caught up and thingn look good over here! The HBSS turned out and looks great !

Thoughts on your tolerance... mine is through the roof as well. If you say other edibles from a dispensary or other places gets you to your desired medication level what I would do is find out the THCmg/dosing that you are Injesting in that edible. Once you know a tested source from a legit despensary you can then proceed to dose your edibles accordingly when making it to get your projected THC dose level out of your oil or butter Etc.

Hope that makes sense lol !

Welcome on in Dutch, hot canna coco? Whipped cream? Thanks for jumping in here, Sheds probably tired of holding my hand ;)
The HBSS was a great plant, I had the typical trouble I see in early flower with Calcium and/or Magnesium deficiencies. They all finished quite well and I’m gonna take your compliment cause I do feel somewhat accomplished.

Well, regarding your welcome comments on my tolerance and edibles, I would be looking for something that has 25mg at the least in a dispo. More than likely I’d get 50mg if they had it.

I am planning to start my organic grow very soon and I’m expecting an exciting number of seeds from Seedsman quite soon as well. Ordered on the 4th, not sure how long it generally takes to get to North America. I’m also starting The 6 day sensitization protocol on Monday found here: 6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

I’ve got a lot of great strains coming, Blueberry, Durban poison, nightqueen, Jack Herer, OG kush, just to name a few. I’m also really excited to grow out Green Doctor, a 2:1 CBD strain that has Super Lemon Haze as one of its parents.

So welcome, this is a great time to jump in as I finish this last round of autoflowers and begin my organic journey!

Welcome on in Dutch, hot canna coco? Whipped cream? Thanks for jumping in here, Sheds probably tired of holding my hand ;)
The HBSS was a great plant, I had the typical trouble I see in early flower with Calcium and/or Magnesium deficiencies. They all finished quite well and I’m gonna take your compliment cause I do feel somewhat accomplished.

Well, regarding your welcome comments on my tolerance and edibles, I would be looking for something that has 25mg at the least in a dispo. More than likely I’d get 50mg if they had it.

I am planning to start my organic grow very soon and I’m expecting an exciting number of seeds from Seedsman quite soon as well. Ordered on the 4th, not sure how long it generally takes to get to North America. I’m also starting The 6 day sensitization protocol on Monday found here: 6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

I’ve got a lot of great strains coming, Blueberry, Durban poison, nightqueen, Jack Herer, OG kush, just to name a few. I’m also really excited to grow out Green Doctor, a 2:1 CBD strain that has Super Lemon Haze as one of its parents.

So welcome, this is a great time to jump in as I finish this last round of autoflowers and begin my organic journey!

Awesome man I look forward to following along and helping out where and if I can lol!

Hope your enjoying the weekend !:passitleft:

Awesome man I look forward to following along and helping out where and if I can lol!

Hope your enjoying the weekend !:passitleft:

Well you will soon have more experience with clones than I do. I’ve taken em and rooted them more as a experiment. I have yet to grow a cutting out. They did get some amazing fish bone looking roots in my Dewey Mister cloning bucket though!

I’m gonna get out and enjoy the sunshine today! :yahoo:

Sheds probably tired of holding my hand
Never! Still, company is good if it's the right peoples...I think Dutch qualifies :).

I just planted another Sour G with long fishbones (pics at some point) so I'm glad that Dewey will work for you when you find that one plant you can't get rid of!

I'm still hoping that reset will enable you to get those mg/ml numbers back outta the stratosphere though.

Nice, thanks for the support guys! Shed, you'll be happy to know day one is today man! Im starting it! I gotta head out, but Ill post officially in the thread this evening. I'd like to share my story in that thread so that others may benefit if they come in search of similar answers I seek.

Dutch is definitely good people! I got a great feeling we're gonna be growing together for a long time.
I'm very thankful as I wake and read the boards this morning I am filled with an immense amount of happiness and optimism. A rare occurrence for me these days!

:420::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom