First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

7 weeks vegging

photo528.JPG

Ok I flipped the switch, finally. Will be posting more and more of the girls. It really should be interesting. I ended up just turning them off at 6pm and then back on at 6am. Hopefully it doesn't get too cold in there tonite. Anyways stay tuned.

Looking good, Titan! Your hard work is paying off. I don't have enough experience to make recommendations for special treatment during the switch. It will be interesting to see what others have to say though. My two Mama Mias are on the first day of 12/12 today, too.

Looking good, Titan! Your hard work is paying off. I don't have enough experience to make recommendations for special treatment during the switch. It will be interesting to see what others have to say though. My two Mama Mias are on the first day of 12/12 today, too.

Hey thanks for stopping by man. Ya it should be interesting. Stay tuned ;)

M8 looking great, your gonna have fun with your room limitations. I can see the first signs of over nutes as the leaf tips are going light on a few.

Heya Light, worst case scenario if need be I could quickly do some painting and hang lights from the ceiling of the garage (18'x11'x9') but that would be some hella work to put in but ya I could make it work. Looks like a jungle in there. As far as the Nute comment, do you recommend anything? As it stands right now I fed ph'd water only 2 days ago. Next feeding is suppose to be Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and I have been using 1/4 str.

You should the first day of flower from when you see the first pistils form, not when you switch to 12/12. The plants look good though, looking forward to this journal in flower, gonna be very interesting.

Hey D, ya I remember from one of your posts when to start the flowering day 1. Thanks a bunch and yes this is gonna be a very very interesting.

Almost forgot, I did buy a BlueLab PPM Pen. I'll figure how to use it today so that the next feeding I will be able to see where I am at.

Hey Titan, i'm going to sub as well, a little late.. but I am here for the flowering to begin :)
How is that PM looking now? Did you get most of it cleaned up? I skimmed through a good 7-8 pages, are you spraying your plants often with anything else? I was dealing with the same thing during my first grow it was a huge pain and very annoying!
Hope you are prepared for filled room, this is going to get chunky :goodjob:

:peace: CA

Hey CA215, thanks for checking things out man. PM is gone. I sprayed Neem Oil twice and made sure I paid more attention to the humidity. I have checked very thoroughly that its gone, hopefully for good. Prepared for a full room, probably not. But with all the help from 420 I am sure to manage ;)

You might try some small fans to get some circulation around the leaves, things will definitely get far more cramped in there. I would defoliate a couple of times during flower if I were you, and you may have to bend some branches, but that remains to be seen. The PM will come back if you can't contain the foliage nightmare that may be about to commence.

i agree with danklover, if you feel that it's becoming crowded and/or they are reaching the limit on height defoliate leaves from the main stalk around 14 days in and it should stunt the upward growth or completely stop it, just keep track of how many inches they grow each day or every couple days and make the decision based on that and if it gets too cold at night make it so the lights are on at night, set the timer an hour ahead before lights out and in 12 days they should be on at night, that or turn lights off for 24 hours and switch them back on at the desired 12 hour time frame, i have done both and have had no issue from the plants

You might try some small fans to get some circulation around the leaves, things will definitely get far more cramped in there. I would defoliate a couple of times during flower if I were you, and you may have to bend some branches, but that remains to be seen. The PM will come back if you can't contain the foliage nightmare that may be about to commence.

At first I had only 1 of the fans going cause I was also using a/c, which really puffed out my tent. I'm not using a/c for now. Also I have a total of 4 fans running now, 3 little guys and 1 monster hurricane fan. So at this point circulation shouldn't be a problem. Ya I planned on defoliating at some point. Again I really appreciate all the help man.

Back
Top Bottom