First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

i agree with danklover, if you feel that it's becoming crowded and/or they are reaching the limit on height defoliate leaves from the main stalk around 14 days in and it should stunt the upward growth or completely stop it, just keep track of how many inches they grow each day or every couple days and make the decision based on that and if it gets too cold at night make it so the lights are on at night, set the timer an hour ahead before lights out and in 12 days they should be on at night, that or turn lights off for 24 hours and switch them back on at the desired 12 hour time frame, i have done both and have had no issue from the plants

Sup man, ya I know. Like right now everything looks ok, room wise but I know I have my work cut out but to me this is the BEST PART. So everyday for the next 50+days I will post pictures. Should be neat. Stay tuned bro ;)

Sup man, ya I know. Like right now everything looks ok, room wise but I know I have my work cut out but to me this is the BEST PART. So everyday for the next 50+days I will post pictures. Should be neat. Stay tuned bro ;)

ill definitely stay tuned those plants look like they are gonna explode with growth very soon, it will be phenomenal

All good info from these folks above! Adding on, I would try to water right at lights on to let them get a little dry before darkness. This I feel helped my situation. I've learned from 420mag that PM does not die off unless you use some sorts of a sulfur burner (correct me if im wrong), best to keep a super close eye on all your crop throughout the grow, possibly every couple days this stuff moves quick. I had great circulation in my tent and the PM moved like wild fire under the right conditions, so in my mind the circulation can almost be a downfall, all just falls back on keeping a good eye on your girls :blunt: Just my thoughts :joint: Grow is looking great. Keep it up Titan :thumb:

I am battling PM. winning but still battling.

I only sprayed twice with the Neem Oil and used a total of 2 gallons of the mixture for 9 plants, boy was that fun. I also used more the second time. I really sprayed the hell out of them. Every damn inch of the leaves. That Neem smells so damn nasty to me.

0554 this morning

photo_1296.JPG

Alien Dawg

photo529.JPG

So this Bluelab ppm pen had great reviews but ya sending it back. I did see the ones from Hanna but damn. I mean do I really need one? Is it really beneficial to have one? Any feed back would be great.

it depends on you as a grower i dont use one and never had but i cant say i wouldnt ever try i mean any more info is only beneficial when it comes to growing

If you are using a soil or soiless mixture then a PPM meter is not required but can be handy to diagnose samples. If you are growing in any sort of hydroponic or aeroponic environment then a PPM meter is required.

Here is the Bluelab PPM pen. There are 2 settings one for 500ppm and another for 700pm. From what I read I should be using the 500ppm setting. I tried it out and tell the reading was like 560, I was like ummm well the chat says I should be at 1000+ or something. Anyways anyone stopping by have any light to share that would be great.
photo530.JPG

i assume you have a manual that came with the pen if not Bluelab ppm Pen Manual should have the manual so u know at least how to use the pen correctly and what everything means that comes up on the display

i know ive said it before but that tent is awesome and looks even better being full like that, i cant remember if you had some indicas in there because it looks like 2 of them are indica leaves, none the less it looks great in there cant wait to see some buddage

i know ive said it before but that tent is awesome and looks even better being full like that, i cant remember if you had some indicas in there because it looks like 2 of them are indica leaves, none the less it looks great in there cant wait to see some buddage

Hey thanks bro. I can't wait either. To me this is the best part.

Every time I pop in I start singing the monk theme tune looking good dude .personally I don't think you need a ppm meter you only realty need one if your using an inert(nute free) medium yes it will stop you mixing your nutes to strong but soil contains nutes and the ppm pen can't stop them can it .
With soil when you get your first bit of bottom yellowing you start to add weak nutes then if you get no tip burn or their still yellowing you up the nutes or if you get tip burn lower it

Your girls are looking great bud. I love the strains you chose as well. I'm particularly interested in the Skywalker OG. Should be some real dank stuff. I tried getting my hands on it, but the seedbank I use are out of stock. So I got myself some Silver Kush, Deadhead OG, Lemon OG Kush and Exodus Kush instead.

I look forward to seeing some buds on these girls.

+ REPS!

Hey thanks guys. Its rough though. I do have a timer and turns lights on and off at a certain time but I am always worried about temp in garage, so I am up 555am every morning to check. And hell at that I think I check the girls oh 50 times a day it seems like. Also seems like watering is every 2 days now instead of 3. Uploading pics now.

Back
Top Bottom