First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

Titan35

So as the title states, this is my first grow. Any and ALL help would be greatly appreciated.

What strain? 2x Skywalker, 3 Blue Dream, 2 Obama OG, 1 Alien Dawg, 1 Platunim Bubba Kush
Bought Clones on Aug 8th and currently they're Veggin under 400watts. They are about 12inches away from light
Indoor or oudoor? Garage
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 50% FFOF / 50% ProMix 4
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon then to a 6gallon.
Tent Dimensions: 8'x4'x7'
(2) Radiant Air Cooled Hoods
(2) Lumatek Dimmable Ballasts
(2) Hortilux Super HPS Enhanced Spectrum Bulb, 600W
Temp of Room? 77-84
RH of Room? 50-60
Any Pests? none
How often are you watering? currently every 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? haven't started FoxFarm Nutes yet, waiting for them to mature a bit more
# of Plants: 9
Yield : We shall see

Pic's inc

setup115.JPG

scrawnylittlegirls.JPG

SkywalkerGrowingfunky.JPG

BlueDream22.JPG

AlienDawg.JPG

Nutes I'll use
Nutes44.JPG

Pic of the girls. Looking good. Notice all the damn tape. I saw a guy do LST training on youtube and it works well for me. So with that done I have them at about 6-8inches and they are 3weeks old.
photo_1263.JPG

Hey thanks DgC. Only bad this is I messed up and accidently cracked a stem but its doing better now. Also trying to think of the best time to start with the Grow Big. Anyone have any ideas on when to start? I have read 3-4weeks.
This is def gonna be fun.
Oh for anyone wondering, the small bag in the middle of the tent is a CO2 thingy I bought at the Hydro store.

Bag of CO2 I bought for 30 bucks, says Patent Pending though.
CO28.JPG

Sativa Side: 3x Blue Dreams 1 x Alien Dawg
Growing like a champ
SativaSide.JPG

Indica Side: 2 x Skywalker OG 2 x Obama OG 1 x Platinum Bubba Kush
IndicaSide.JPG

Quick question to anyone stopping by. When I do transplant, do I use FFOF only or a mix of 50% FFOF and 50% ProMix 4?

I didn't see any but then again the holes on the bottoms are all dry looking and I just watered yesterday. If I didn't have a lot of the branches taped down then yes it would be bigger than the pots. I do have a grower out where I am and he said I have plenty of time before I need to repot but then again he hasn't been by in over a week. I hope having the a/c unit in the tent isn't effecting anything. So would you recommend that I repot in the 5gallon pots I have?

If the plants are about the same size as the pots, chances are, the roots are about the same length, maybe a little shorter. I wait until the plant is about an inch two taller than the container, then transplant, and this rule of thumb has worked well for me so far.

what in the photograph are you referring to? the small amount of nutrient burn or the downward curled leaf tips? if your referring to the downward curled leaf tips it may be either be from over watering or too high of nitrogen. how many millilitres per gallon and of what are you feeding?

you can start your plants on 1/4 strength nutrients now and slowly increase them progressively by 1/4 strength over consecutive waterings until you are at full strength nutrients. the small amount of nutrient burn most likely happened when the leaves were smaller.

Back
Top Bottom