First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

Did the leaves in the pic come off of the lower part of the plant? If so they are probably dying off naturally, like Light Addict said. When do you plan to flower them? Depending on how much vertical space you have left, I would consider switching to 12/12 soon.

Some of the plants are flowering in there titan. no?

Ok I recommend you start flipping someplants or your going to have an unruly jungle to deal with.

Obama OG recommends 3-4 weeks of Veg, but hell they are still smaller than the blue dream or skywalker. Was going to flower all at the same time. Tallest one is 20 inches. I'm thinking of doing 1 more flush then wait till they are bone dry, I think by this Friday all will be well and feed Grow Big, Big Bloom.

Or just feed Grow Big, Big Bloom now and then off to flower. Then wait till I see hairs and start using Tiger Bloom.

I am not very familiar with foxfarms nutes but what are you giving it for micros. I thought tiger bloom are the micros. tiger bloom should be used throughout if it is the micro. without the micros you are running the risk of deficient plants and nutrient uptake is halted.

can you post some pics of the plants with lights off and some pics of your nutrients and there labels.

How many lights are you flowering under? if you only have one flower light you may as well pick your favorite most healthy strains and ditch the rest cause you sir are going to have your hands full when time comes to flower.

I am not very familiar with foxfarms nutes but what are you giving it for micros. I thought tiger bloom are the micros. tiger bloom should be used throughout if it is the micro. without the micros you are running the risk of deficient plants and nutrient uptake is halted.

can you post some pics of the plants with lights off and some pics of your nutrients and there labels.

How many lights are you flowering under? if you only have one flower light you may as well pick your favorite most healthy strains and ditch the rest cause you sir are going to have your hands full when time comes to flower.

The micros are in the grow big, and the schedule says to use that, along with 1/2 strength big bloom, right before the flip.

Did the leaves in the pic come off of the lower part of the plant? If so they are probably dying off naturally, like Light Addict said. When do you plan to flower them? Depending on how much vertical space you have left, I would consider switching to 12/12 soon.

Hey bro, middle and lower. Like I said earlier tallest one is 20 inches so am thinking as long as I flower this week I should be ok. Tent is 7'. Can't wait.

It looks like the big bloom is the one not the grow big. I think the big bloom is the micros for your flowering period. and the growe big can be used as a standalone nutrient through veg. I would be using the big bloom at a 1/4 strength every feed with a little runoff. same with grow big 1/4 strength with a little runoff. if the plants are screaming food in a few days give them 1/2 so on and so forth.

The tiger bloom has the micros in it, and should be used after preflowers appear, but before the switch, feed grow big/big bloom to induce flowering. Sorry if I was unclear before, I use FF nutes, and that's the schedule, with some big bloom/tiger mixture later in flower.

Ok so DocMcWeed came over to look at the girls. Survey says "WHITE POWDERY MILDEW". I swear I have all the damn luck. Thank god I have some Neem Oil. So just spent the last hour or two spraying the girls. Le sigh....... to good times ;)

Has anyone had to deal with this?

what are your temperature and humidity readings? mould is usually from high humidity and low airflow. you might consider defoliating your plants a little. leaves naturally yellow with low light or low nitrogen, your plant is probably using more nitrogen then you are supplying. if you are still going to vegetate your plant then consider increasing the nitrogen you are feeding.

what are your temperature and humidity readings? mould is usually from high humidity and low airflow. you might consider defoliating your plants a little. leaves naturally yellow with low light or low nitrogen, your plant is probably using more nitrogen then you are supplying. if you are still going to vegetate your plant then consider increasing the nitrogen you are feeding.

Well a grower told me to keep it at 85 cause of CO2 bag and RH would be around 50-60. Currently the temp is 64 and RH is 45. This isn't fun now ;( I had to use a/c on dry or fan depending (just turned on last nite to keep RH lower) I also turned down the suction for odor fan to raise the temp inside. Also put another fan in there to lower RH. Oh also feeding Grow Big and Big Bloom today.

The only thing I can think of is when I had the A/C actually inside the tent. When it kicked on it would suck in the tent like you wouldn't believe but anyways. More pictures soon.

Update as of 9-26-13. Been battling with cold night time temps. Took me a freakin long ass time to get things just right with all fans. Oscillating one was simple, then fan for the odor control ummm wasn't fun trying to dial it just right so that it would warm up in there, lastly the dehumidifier, pain in the ass. I realized I didn't have the damn hose. I should have know better than to think it would come with it. Le sigh........ anyways. I feed yesterday Big Bloom, Grow Big. They look good today. Sun is out and I hopefully will be able to move them outside for a little bit while I clean tent. I'll take many pic's.

Also the pale white rider is stopping in for a visit, White Powdery mildew. I thought it was just a little bit of dust seeing how the a/c was inside the tent pulling in air so hard, boy was I wrong, ouch. I think I understand why and how I got it but now to fix the problem. I used Neem oil, water and a bit of soap so far (god that shit smells so bad, at least to me, also used 1 damn gallon of the mix for 9 plants, took, hours) but my question is, has anyone used something different that yielded great results? I am reading up on milk and water right now.

Thanks in advance.

Also the pale white rider is stopping in for a visit, White Powdery mildew. I thought it was just a little bit of dust seeing how the a/c was inside the tent pulling in air so hard, boy was I wrong, ouch. I think I understand why and how I got it but now to fix the problem. I used Neem oil, water and a bit of soap so far (god that shit smells so bad, at least to me, also used 1 damn gallon of the mix for 9 plants, took, hours) but my question is, has anyone used something different that yielded great results? I am reading up on milk and water right now.

Thanks in advance

Anyone? no worries, I so damn unlucky I swear. lol

I'll try again today to get pic's.

Flowering under 2 600 watt lights. Yes, I am sure its gonna be rough but I have help now so hopefully it won't be as bad.

Just sprayed with Neem so they aren't so happy.

photo_4157.JPG

photo_3202.JPG

photo_2247.JPG

photo_1289.JPG

Back
Top Bottom