First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

Lumatek Ballast, should I switch to Super Lumens during flower?

photo_1280.JPG

Next 2 pics are my Fatty Tent. Didn't do this before when the a/c was inside tent but now its outside the tent and making it look like a fatty. More space is always better I guess.

photo_3199.JPG

photo_2241.JPG

Calendars, keeping track of the fun times.

photo_4155.JPG

Odd I always thought negative pressure was what we wanted in your tent. For the ballast, I dont know anything about it, but as my name states I'm A light addict!
I like the sound of Super lumens!

As for pressure I have no idea, guess I need to look it up. But I will say when it was inside the tent was sooooo sunken in. Thanks man

As for pressure I have no idea, guess I need to look it up. But I will say when it was inside the tent was sooooo sunken in. Thanks man

I am reading Negative pressure is better but not sure how I could work that. I mean I guess I could take out a/c completely seeing how the weather here isn't topping 73 degrees (so they say). I do have a 4 or 6in Booster fan that I can run at the lower part of the tent bringing in fresh air from outside. Just need to more imaginative on how to work it.

I am reading Negative pressure is better but not sure how I could work that. I mean I guess I could take out a/c completely seeing how the weather here isn't topping 73 degrees (so they say). I do have a 4 or 6in Booster fan that I can run at the lower part of the tent bringing in fresh air from outside. Just need to more imaginative on how to work it.

Anyone able to help with this?

Ok im not sure of your inside set up and didnt use ac myself but when I used tents I simply had my can and inline fan inside tent, suspended at top fan pulling air through can and pushing it out through ducting into room. I had passive intake but had a little fan near intake ducting that id led to center bottom.

Ok pressure is back to where my tent looking slim again lol.

After about an hour I refigured some things are here is what I have

Air being sucked in from outside, ghetto I know but I would have to move entire tent to make things work.

photo_2243.JPG

So from garage to inside of tent, cut myself good on this damn thing.

photo_3200.JPG

I am guessing I need to wash this soon?

photo_1285.JPG

I read this on another forum but any thoughts?

"Neg pressure is a good thing it means your exhaust is putting out just a bit more then your taking in.. which is good.. i use a passive intake system and the air in my room gets exchanged 2x a min in my main flower room and 4x a min in my tent . u want negative pressure.. its a good thing"

Me thinks your on the right track. I didnt have my inline going all the time just had her on timer for ten min blasts every half hour or so. Once bigger plants I increased. That is just personal preference though. Well done though seems sorted now, just keep an eye on temps and adjust as needed

Thanks man. Looking through the little window and the temp is (77) RH 49. All is well. I wonder if maybe starting with autos would of been better for a first time grow.

I wonder if maybe starting with autos would of been better for a first time grow.

No autos are on a genetic clock and if you get something wrong you loose out you can't keep them in veg to recover you can't take cuttings you can't train them to increase yield by much and from personal experience they aren't as strong .if you want to learn to grow you need to use photoperiod plants (can you tell I don't like autos )your doing a good job fella and you've learnt a lot along the way

Subbed.

Autos can be good but it is something they offer people as a convenience to just have one room going and to provide meds constantly without having the hassle of two separate environments.

I hate autos and i love reg beans. Not a fan of feminised either but beggars cant be choosers and I would run them in a heartbeat if I had no regs. regs are best imo

Hey thanks for the info fellas. Was just curious.

Glad to have another pair of eyes ;) Welcome Shot ;)

The girls are looking good today, well a lot better than yesterday that's for sure. I ll take pics later today, maybe in some sunlight. Temp and RH are sitting at a 75-77 and RH 45-55.

I will be cloning this week and hoping to flower soon after. Thanks for sticking around.

Ok so T5 lights came in today, now to find a place in the garage to hang it. Also I have 2 Domes. One was given to me when I bought clones and the other just came in today. I'm sure I wont use both but who knows. The guy who sold me the clones had a layer of perlite covering the bottom and he just used some kind of cubes that was it. Seems pretty dummy proof. I think I will try and do the same. Now to read up on cloning. I did purchase a book by Jorge Cervantes that covers it in detail, ahhhh to good times. ;) Just need cubes, Clonex Rooting Gel and Solution, I hope that will be it. Anyways thanks for stopping by.
photo527.JPG

Sup man, ya I'm trying. Hmm wonder how many clones to do? Def doing Skywalker OG, Blue Dream, Platinum Bubba Kush, Alien Dawg And Obama OG aren't sticking around. I wanna make things as easy as possible. This time.

One of the things that makes negative pressure important to many folks is odor control. If the exhaust fan is creating negative pressure in the grow environment, all the air leaving the tent is leaving through the filter. If the pressure is positive, then air is getting out of the of every crack, seam, etc. without getting scrubbed.

Back
Top Bottom