First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

If the fox farm has nutes in it, sorry dont use the stuff. Then youve flushed but added more straight off. If it aint got any in then after a few days it should have been ok did you really flush? Plenty of run off? Im sure later when the big boys get online they will aid further. Let everything dry out though.

Wed was the first time I have ever flushed, like ever. I used 1 gal of ph'd water for each plant. When I did the flush the soil really went down a lot so I thought at there current age that some FFOF would be ok and at that I only did a very small layer then nothing after that. It really wasn't much, well to me anyways. I'll keep monitoring things and hopefully things don't get worse. I'll clone no later than Tues of this upcoming week. Then if there are no issues I will start flower.

How long after flush is the pic, might take a little while to bounce back, also let them really dry out again before anymore feeding. If you want to stunt growth, you can either keep taking the top two fans off, (donpauls technique) or pinch the stem firmly at the top node or which ever node you want to stunt growth under. As for propping up and that spare pole you have, hang some coat hangers from it and then some garden twine from each bottom corner of hanger to the parts that need supporting. bit rough bodge job idea sorry bit stoned lol. Or just get some thin garden cane taped to your pots sides.

Hey thank man. Will do

Ok so checked the girls and now most the plants have some nute burn along with whatever makes then curl under. Haven't had time to look it up. My 18mo son keeps me pretty busy. Wish I had just the 8 plants cause of room, 9th one just goes in the middle. Ok so dumb question but what would happen if I ...... nevermind it would die. I was thinking of throwing one of the girls outside but just thought about it and it's getting cold here like 50's cold.

With the issue of the nute burn should I flush again, this time with more water?

Nute burn you think? Do I need to buy a ppm meter?
photo_1279.JPG

Skywalker OG
photo_3198.JPG

Other 2 are just the girls at 6 weeks 4 days
photo_4154.JPG

photo_2240.JPG

I don't think you flushed propper dude you need to use 3 times your pot size of water so 5 gal pot =15 gal flush your soil will get compact but do t worry it's better than salt build up

Hey bro, ummm ya I guess so. So at this point finish letting them dry out then reflush, but with more water? Could I possibly use my hose outside then the last few gallons ph it? If not I ll be filling 15 1gal jugs up.

Also I found this which seems to be the problem :

Nitrogen toxicity - too much nitrogen - Cannabis growing problemProblem: Dark green leaves, weak stems, and overall slow growth. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get "The Claw" or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. The also do a weird curving / cupping that is often mistaken for overwatering, but is unique to nitrogen toxicity.

Lastly can someone possibly recommend a ppm meter, thanks.

Yes dude that will work just fine but like you said let them dry so the roots get some air

Cool man thanks again for all your help. Going to be a busy week Cloning (Still getting all the things together) and flowering (Still have to setup timer, looks fun.) but worried that cloning then flowering right away might stress them.

Where does the water come from, Titan? Is it from a well or a municipal water system? I know from a post you made way back that the water is alkaline and you have to pH it down. If it is municipal water and is heavily chlorinated you may be putting the hurt on the helpful bacteria in your soil every time you water. You may want to get a large container to keep water in. Let the water sit for a day before using it and most of the chlorine will dissipate. The beneficial bacteria play a huge role in making nutrients available for the plant. Just a thought...

That's dofo the problem dude just be patient and it will be sorted as far as cloning just make sure they stay humid and you will be surprised how easy it is

Hey bro, I think everything is bone dry all plants look like they need a watering bad. I ll post pics soon.

Can I use my hose outside (ph is 8.6) but was thinking of using 6.5 ph'd water the last 2 gallons or so, will that work? Cause I cannot fill 100 plus water gallons. I will look for something bigger cause watering is a huge task for me that maybe someone has a better way of doing it.

Where does the water come from, Titan? Is it from a well or a municipal water system? I know from a post you made way back that the water is alkaline and you have to pH it down. If it is municipal water and is heavily chlorinated you may be putting the hurt on the helpful bacteria in your soil every time you water. You may want to get a large container to keep water in. Let the water sit for a day before using it and most of the chlorine will dissipate. The beneficial bacteria play a huge role in making nutrients available for the plant. Just a thought...

Hey Jay, Not well water. as for a container I will do some looking today but for now can I use my hose (ph is at 8.6) for the first few gallons then have like 2 gallons of ph'd 6.5 run through for the last? I have no other way to get 15 gallons per plants other filling over 100 gallons for 9 plants.

Get three 36 gallon Rubbermaid totes and fill them with the hose. Let the water sit for 24 - 48 hours (or longer). You'll want to drill a couple of holes in the top of each tote so the chlorine can dissipate. As an added advantage, you can adjust the pH of the tubs before watering. 8.9 is some seriously alkaline water. I once lived where the water was quite alkaline and heavily chlorinated. I had to dechlorinate and pH adjust the water for my vegetable garden.

Yes mate that's fine when you do it use your hose this will clear unwanted nutes then use ph 6.5 water until the run off is under 7 happy days

Can't thank you enough for guiding me through all this, god I love this site ;)

Dude I was stressing so bad, 3 look so fucked up, as in limp and dry. I have many regrets to my grow. I should of started a lot smaller, shit. Also would you recommend when I flower to turn Lumatek ballast past the 600w mark? its 10% more from what I read. Any info on this would be awesome.

Get three 36 gallon Rubbermaid totes and fill them with the hose. Let the water sit for 24 - 48 hours (or longer). You'll want to drill a couple of holes in the top of each tote so the chlorine can dissipate. As an added advantage, you can adjust the pH of the tubs before watering. 8.9 is some seriously alkaline water. I once lived where the water was quite alkaline and heavily chlorinated. I had to dechlorinate and pH adjust the water for my vegetable garden.

Sounds good. Its fine that the totes be in the garage, right? I assume the lids will be on if I am drilling holes, is that correct?

Yup the lids are on but the water needs some ventilation to let the chlorine out. I used to keep mine in the garage. There are also drops you can use to get the chlorine out. People use them for fish tank water. Get 'em at a pet store.

In general it's easier to pH adjust a larger volume of water like a totefull. Add a little pH down and leave it for a few hours. Check the pH and add more pH down, etc. I used to use plain old white vinegar to bring the pH down. A couple of big Rubbermaid trash cans is what I used to store the water in. It was a PITA for sure, but my garden sure appreciated the effort. I collect rainwater and keep it in totes these days.

Yup the lids are on but the water needs some ventilation to let the chlorine out. I used to keep mine in the garage. There are also drops you can use to get the chlorine out. People use them for fish tank water. Get 'em at a pet store.

In general it's easier to pH adjust a larger volume of water like a totefull. Add a little pH down and leave it for a few hours. Check the pH and add more pH down, etc. I used to use plain old white vinegar to bring the pH down. A couple of big Rubbermaid trash cans is what I used to store the water in. It was a PITA for sure, but my garden sure appreciated the effort. I collect rainwater and keep it in totes these days.

Thanks for all the info. This is all quite funny now to me. Like I said earlier 3 just looked like they were on the brink of death but now all look great. That was fast. By chance do you use FoxFarm Grow BIg, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom at all?

Back
Top Bottom