First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

One of the things that makes negative pressure important to many folks is odor control. If the exhaust fan is creating negative pressure in the grow environment, all the air leaving the tent is leaving through the filter. If the pressure is positive, then air is getting out of the of every crack, seam, etc. without getting scrubbed.

Hello PeeJay. Its fixed now but I don't think I was really worrying about odor more so the pro's and con's. Actually come to think of it negative works. A/C took up like 1000 watts to run (roughly). Thank god it is getting cool here. Over the last 24 hrs my temp and RH hasn't really moved (77 temp 50 RH).

Your plans are coming together by the looks of it. awesome!

That means a lot man, thank you.

Now to look up why my fan leaves are so small and thin looking. Might be the strain but dunno just yet. Just looks so odd when I see a lot of other plants with like these huge ass fan leaves.

Is this normal looking to you guys?

photo_1286.JPG

Again thanks

I set my Lumatek digital dimable ballasts on the 10% overdrive feature for vegetative and flowering, this is the easiest way to get 10% more lumens from an efficient lighting to your plants. most magnetic ballasts already use more then that in waste.

It looks somewhat normal. It is better to try and get pics with lights off so we can see colors and potentially see if there is a problem present.

Will do and thank you. Also good to note that they are going from green to yellow over night. I had a grower tell me it a nitrogen problem and to buy fish shit.

I set my Lumatek digital dimable ballasts on the 10% overdrive feature for vegetative and flowering, this is the easiest way to get 10% more lumens from an efficient lighting to your plants. most magnetic ballasts already use more then that in waste.

AWESOME. Now to fix yellowing leaves. Pictures coming soon. On baby duty at the moment. As always thanks man.

Ok here is the pic, please advise fellas ;) or gals for that matter.

photo_1287.JPG

photo_2_2_21.JPG

I will be doing some LST later today to get some light to the bottom. Also going to take KJohn's advise and turn up ballast. Can't thank you guys enough for helping me through this whole process. Been pretty brutal at times.

ok so maybe its too much nitrogen problem from reading this:

Nitrogen toxicity - too much nitrogen - Cannabis growing problem

Problem: Dark green leaves, weak stems, and overall slow growth. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get "The Claw" or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. The also do a weird curving / cupping that is often mistaken for overwatering, but is unique to nitrogen toxicity. You can this leaf "clawing" pictured to the right and below (click each picture for a close-up).

Leaves that turn into claws often start turning yellow and dying if the nitrogen toxicity is not treated, much like a nitrogen deficiency, only the leaves will continue to get more and more clawed. Leaves eventually turn yellow or brown and fall off. You can tell if yellowing is caused by too much nitrogen because the rest of the plant will be dark green, and the yellowing leaves will turn into claws first.

Different strains react differently to nitrogen toxicity. Some plants get dark green leaves with no clawing. Some strains will get leaves that do the weird 90 degree bend at the tips, while other strains or individual plants start curling like claws and then turn yellow / brown and fall off like a deficiency. Yet these are all signs of too much nitrogen.

Signs of Nitrogen Toxicity
Dark green leaves and foliage
Leaf tips may turn down, without signs of overwatering.
You may notice yellowing on the affected leaves or other signs of nutrient deficiencies as time goes on
Nitrogen toxicity is often but not always accompanied by nutrient burn
The Claw often seems random, affecting leaves here and there
Heat and pH problems will make the clawing worse, as they stress out the plant and lower her defenses
As time goes on, the claw leaves will eventually start turning yellow, getting spots, and dying.

I dont see much clawing going on, and you will get the yellow leaves under such dense foliage, as they aint getting any light. Im no expert at all but when in doupt flush as you definately have the start of nute burn by the looks of it, with the tips changing colour.

Hey thanks bro. Gonna flush now again. Damn I suck. Its pretty cold today, can I still use hose outside?

Back
Top Bottom