First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

10/14/13
A bit sloppy sry, I was more worried when I saw it 61 degrees
photo_1305.JPG

photo_2259.JPG

So guess the Powdery Mildew is still lurking. Time to spray with some nasty ass Neem again, man the shit stinks. But on a good note the girls sure are growing big.

Those are some truly spectacular plants. You are going to have a killer harvest. Oh... and LOL at Survivor Shrek. :laughtwo:

Watch out for that neem on the pistils I saw mine get all brown and shrivled, completely look the life out of them. Can you use neem oil to combat PM I've never read that. Instead of neem maybe you should look into some Serendade Disease control, that stuff smells HORRIBLE, but, it seemed to work for my girls when I got a PM out break when they were finishing up. Just make sure it a go follow directions but undershoot! A little more water than the serenade will make for the smell to be a little bit more.. bareable..

Watch out for that neem on the pistils I saw mine get all brown and shrivled, completely look the life out of them. Can you use neem oil to combat PM I've never read that. Instead of neem maybe you should look into some Serendade Disease control, that stuff smells HORRIBLE, but, it seemed to work for my girls when I got a PM out break when they were finishing up. Just make sure it a go follow directions but undershoot! A little more water than the serenade will make for the smell to be a little bit more.. bareable..

Sigh, I just read that Neem Oil didn't work well for PW. I ll try what you said or try EcoSMART ready to Use Organic Fungicide. From what I read its non toxic during flower. Oh good times ;)

Looking good and hope you kick the ass of the PM issues your having!

Thanks man. I think I know what caused it but now to fix. Its really weird, I looked at the girls this morning and all looked well, then towards the evening I looked and WOW very noticeable. I went to the closest Garden store and didn't find SNS but they recommended Green Cure Fungicide which they said I could use early in flowering just not the last few weeks. YAY for me tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Also I think my ph meter took a crap on me, when I go to switch it on the damn thing clicks back off, I swear I was like what the hell so like a dummy I continued messing with it. I mention this because my tap water is usually 8.5 and I usually know just how much to add. But like today I added some ph down, it comes to 7.1, I use a bit more ph down, I retest water and it still reads 7.1, so I waited a bit and 7.7, so I gave up and will buy one tomorrow. Ok pic time.

10/17/13
photo534.JPG

Going to take all the plants out today and spray down my tent with this Green Cure fungicide stuff, then I planned on using the Fox Farm Bush Doctor to flush the girls today (its a plain watering day) and I just wanna make sure everything is on track. Then I'll work on spraying the girls down. This gonna fun.

10/18/13
I really think the flushing went well. Girls look so happy. Going to let them dry out then some yummy Nutes.
If anyone sees anything wrong let me know. Haven't had the time today to spray the girls with the Fungicide stuff, son won't take a nap.
Anyways enjoy.

photo_1308.JPG

photo_2262.JPG

photo_3215.JPG

that is all looking well, i hope you were able to take care of the PM issue once and for all

that is all looking well, i hope you were able to take care of the PM issue once and for all

Sup man. Its been a busy week but tomorrow I will spray all the plants with the GreenCure. I'm a bit confused though, I was told if you can wipe away the white its PM but when I wipe it stays there. Really wondering if it has anything to do with the Exhale CO2 Bag I bought for $30 bucks. Says on the back of the Exhale white something is normal but didn't really think about it, doh.

Back
Top Bottom