First Time Grow - Blue Dream - Skywalker - Alien Dawg - Platinum Bubba Kush

10/08/13
photo_3206.JPG

photo_1298.JPG

photo_2253.JPG

Also, I am seeing more and more of this

curlingleaves1.JPG

Any ideas? I think I asked last time but don't remember
that looks like the "claw" from too much nitrogen, i had it in a previous grow i thought it was heat stress but i was informed it could also be too much nitrogen

If the curling leaves are in the undergrowth they may dying from lack of light. you have a lot of leaves absorbing the light. is the curling damage just in the undergrowth?

Hey John, matter of fact the damage is just in the undergrowth. Mainly the Blue Dreams and 1 of the Skywalkers. They're so damn bushy.

So the Blue Dreams, Skywalkers, Alien Dawg look good but the Plat Bubba and Obamas look behind. So my question, should I do 14/10? currently at 12/12. Thanks in advance.

Patience my friend, keep them on 12/12, some strains stretch more than others in flower, that's why they look like they are behind.
So the Blue Dreams, Skywalkers, Alien Dawg look good but the Plat Bubba and Obamas look behind. So my question, should I do 14/10? currently at 12/12. Thanks in advance.

Are they clones or seeds? They look good to me. Patience is an important part of this. A lot of times first timers will think oh shoot I need to blast these things with nutes to bulk em up some. I am curious as to when you started incorporating your bloom nutrients. How are you watering/feeding?

Are they clones or seeds? They look good to me. Patience is an important part of this. A lot of times first timers will think oh shoot I need to blast these things with nutes to bulk em up some. I am curious as to when you started incorporating your bloom nutrients. How are you watering/feeding?

Hey Shot. They are clones. I started Big Bloom late but anyways when they were 7 weeks is when I started Big bloom. As for feeding I just fed them Big Blooom and Tiger Bloom and in about two days I will do just ph'd water. Then 2 days later, more nutes but at a little higher strength if all is well. Hope that answered all your answers. Oh also his time I didn't do Grow Big but will the next time.

Back
Top Bottom