Bubba Kush - Dinachem - Blue Dream - Skunk #1 in Coco

the link in your signature is not working. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

Thanks my man is it working now I'm propper crap at internet malarkey and how do I make it say what I want instead of a monster link

IMAG2434.jpg
IMAG2433.jpg

Morning after

Afternoon guys quick update all us good I've upped the ec 1.4 going to do a bit of training tonight so pics when I'm done all's looking good except I got to move my grow to a mate's house lucky it's this early on so won't be a problem and I can also do you guys some setting up pics .
Happy growing and may the green gods bless us all

I just popped a bubba bean myself. Ill be very interested in following along your journal. Hope all is well. :)
Cheers dude your more than welcome to a front seat and all is good thanks .I have wanted to grow the bubba for a while and when hso had them I grabbed some so far for a little one she stinks and is growing bigger than the rest if there is any thing you want to know just ask any particular pics or out no problem .I got a load of pics to upload when I get home .

Back
Top Bottom