Boss's 12/12 Day 60 >

Ive gotten buds that smelled strongly of orange that was not the strain. I figured it was a curing technique involving the peels but that sounds plausible. Awesome, Boss.

Fianlly got a buddy over to try the harvest before the 12/12's and he freaked out. So it must be better then I thought. He said he wanted it all, I said no and gave him some ;-)

I just smoked 1/2 a joint to my head, (only me) that I had rolled from my machine, man, that was dumb. I will be looney all night..

I just smoked 1/2 a joint to my head rolled from my machine, man, that was dumb. I will be looney all night..

OK, will someone translate fo me....

Heh. Youre not talking to yourself. Im here with ya, Boss. Robert Smith is great.

Oh, and Irie: I just smoke half a spliff i rolled with a joint rolling machine and it was a bust. Ima' be twisted all night, Neeya'.

Gonna do a final clip and put these back :)
Picture-005a.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Im telling you... 100grand to the inventor of smell-o-visions....

i had a freind that gave his crop fresh squezed grape juice 2 times in veg and 3 in flower and every time it gave it a nice grape smell he even had a control of the same strand that he didnt feed the juice. i think if you feed it at the right times that it will take on some of the smell and some taste. you fed it 2 weeks before harvest correct?

Back
Top Bottom