Sounds like some prim o smoke! :bravo:

I'll be looking for your new one!
:yummy:

Congrats :party:

:thumb:
:thanks:
OMM
been trying to keep up with your journal
its moving quik like the last one but seems like theres even more people now lol

Re: cronichemp's first indoor dwc 60 day wonder and nycd

pics of the ladies

nycd i need to boost her up closer to the light
DSC013804.JPG

white widow wide shot and closeup of middle top
DSC013812.JPG

DSC013821.JPG

hope u guys like the pics..........

I have just been browsing an I looked at this
well 60days is a wonder I LOVE the pics Chronic
:goodjob:
Jai Jaganatha

Re: cronichemp's first indoor dwc 60 day wonder and nycd

I have just been browsing an I looked at this
well 60days is a wonder I LOVE the pics Chronic
:goodjob:
Jai Jaganatha

:thanks::circle-of-love::Namaste:

OMG my wondeful wonders
You have havested an it looks so nice
Great weed to you
Bless them Buds

thank you so very much for your kind words Jaga :Namaste:

Im not sure if this question has been asked or not, but how did u come across that 60 day wonder? Where may i obtain some :-D, Thanks

comes from dna genetics most seed banks carry them
check single seed centre or one of the other sponsors
mine came from single seeds
oh yea theres a couple different phenotypes

this ones been done for awhile man check out my current grow link is in my sig dwc advanced led time to grow grow

I was all ready to read this first Chron post, everything was familiar gallons, feet, Fahrenheit, perfect, then,,,,,,I had to stop reading when I saw ml's in the same sentence. lol, great Intro page Chron!

I'll try to find my chart and finish reading later. just kiddin' :nicethread: :high-five:

OK here we go been debating wether i should do this or not but hell i figure this is the best way to share without telling if you know what i mean.
they have both been if veg for about a month now im gonna switch to flower this weekend for the nycd as the 60 day wonder is about to flower on its own i hope i dont hurt the yield on the 60 day by switching the lights to 12/12 to make the nycd go into flowering mode. using a dwc started off in a 6 gallon rectangle tub with 4 netpots but only used two. Trying to keep it as organic as possible im using botanicare's pure blend nutes started off with light nute at start of veg @ 7.5ml per gallon the first week 15ml per the following week then 18ml per the next, last weekend i moved them to thier seperate 5 gallon buckets cause they needed the space and moved it up to 20ml per gallon and this was all on pure blend pro grow, this next weekend im gonna switch lights to 12/12 from 18/6 and do a 10ml per gallon of pro grow and 12.5 ml per gallon of pro bloom fro transition into the flowering phase and change of nutes to pro bloom. im trying to keep it simple here as this is my first indoor venture with hydroponics, doing it as a caregiver for my dad who is a cancer patient. last time i ever grew anything was over 25 yrs ago outside in soil, last plant i ever grew was a 90 day wonder dont know if anyone of you heard of that strain before it was a small indica strain that looked like a little christmas tree and finished in 90 days, but back to the future lol. im using one of those secret jardin tents its a darkroom twin with the veg area sitting on top of the flowering area i hope it can hold the weight of the 6 gallon container im gonna use for veg as i started it on the bottom since nothing else was growing. its a 4x4 ft sq area not sure of the height its roughly 5 ft for the flowering area and about 2.5 ft for the veg, using flourescent litro grow lights right now theyre under 6 t-8 bulbs, yea im also trying to keep the heat down and the electric costs down because its very expensive here on electricity not to mention the heat, rh humidity runs about 50-65% depends if it rains or not it gets fairly humid here not sure if i should go get a dehumidifier. the temp usually runs about 79-84f during the day and maybe 75-80f during the night. also running fans to try and keep the air moving. heres some pics hope i can get some positive input......:thumb:

1332899785348.jpg

the one that started off smaller is the 60 day wonder the one thats taller now is the 60 day wonder lol, the nycd leaves in one picture is drooping alot but i notice it tends to do that about 1-2 hrs before the lights go out and the next day its perked back up again.........

cool you saw what i started with now
first indoor grow and the last time i grew anything i was 16 or so

Good day Cronic so is the title yours as yet or do we have to wait a little longer befor it is official MOTM :yahoo::yahoo:me an Padma are so happy for ya Brother enjoy the rewards and have a brilliant:cough:Muchday morn,,, when you get there Bless your wonderful buds :bravo:

Thanks Brother and to Padma as well have to wait to the end of the month 5 days anything can happen
hopefully not but
Thank you :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom