nugs

DSC01580.JPG

DSC015812.JPG

DSC015821.JPG

DSC015832.JPG

DSC015842.JPG

DSC015851.JPG

ok only smoke update left
this nycd was the original mother of the clones i made from her but after the last clone i got its all seeds until i get low and thats probably one of the seeds ill use for mother for cloning

anywho this is how the grow went used pro grow for veg and pro bloom for flowering using a dwc bubbler
started her under t-8 litro flouro tubes, flowered her halfway through with the same tubes that i started and finished the 60 day wonder with.
but then switched to led's i dont think it made too much of a difference at that late stage of changing but the ones thats started flowering under the led's stretched tall fast lol well its in my second journal if you all look at that one
4 week on veg
10-11 weeks flowering
dried weight trimmed 1 oz 19.5 g
lemme take a hit and ill fill in smoke report in a few
dried but uncured bud
the rest in jars curing, smoke report uncured to follow

so the highs pretty good i think itll be better with a good cure dont know how to describe it
makes you feel almost couchlocked but not lol
gives a decent amount out of the vape so ima say its a good vaping bud
dont know what else to say ill do a 7 day cure smoke at the beggining of next week
and thatll be the end of this journal

so the highs pretty good i think itll be better with a good cure dont know how to describe it
makes you feel almost couchlocked but not lol
gives a decent amount out of the vape so ima say its a good vaping bud
dont know what else to say ill do a 7 day cure smoke at the beggining of next week
and thatll be the end of this journal

Sounds good to me! :high-five:

Now I get a chance to do to you what your do to me......When does the next one start? :circle-of-love:

Sounds good to me! :high-five:

Now I get a chance to do to you what your do to me......When does the next one start? :circle-of-love:

ill start the next one just as soon as this ones done
:thumb:

ok so i dont know if everyones left this journal already but 7 day cure smoke report and this journals done
tomorrow

lol ok im a day late sorry was too tired and stoned yesterday just passed the f out lol
so nycd has i nice some would say couchlock i say just on the edge somewhere but everyones different nice smooth buzz goin
taste is ok a little tart, 60 day wonder was is somewhat on the sweeter side compared to the this nycd
doesnt take long for you to feel the high on this weed, but then ive never rolled and smoked this and the taste would differ if you rolled and smoked it comparing to vaping.
actually i should correct myself it is on the couchlock side lol
ok anyways thats it people on to the next journal soon maybe this weekend if im not too tired
this ones done................................

:thumb:

:tokin:

:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom